Update for 18th April 2005

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

The episode starts with Sia identifying Divya's bag. She screams at Sid to stop the car and ask the girl where did she get the bag from? They run out. They stop the girl who is walking. She is a very small girl in her teens. Sia is very upset and forcefully asks the girl where did she get this bag from? The girl gets nervous. Sid then manages the situation and tells the girl that he bag is very nice and he wants to buy such a bag. So she asked. The girl says i don't know where you can get this bag bcos my father got it for me from Goa. They both are shocked. Sid then continues the converstation and asks where her father is? He wants to get more info on the bag bcos they want to buy it. She says her father will be at home. Sid asks her whether they can come to her house to asks her father from where he bought this bag. The girl says yes and asks them to follow her to her house. The girl takes them thro' some narrow roads and finally reaches her home. She calls for her Aayi. Her aayi come out. The girl asks her mother from where her father got this bag? Her mother asks Sid and Sia why cannot they buy such a bag in Mumbai? Why do they want info on that? Sid then says they had another reason to meet the girl's mother. Sid then says they are from the TV and they liked her daughter's face and they want to take her photograph to make her a hroine. The girls's mother is very excited. She says i agreeand says it was her ambition that one day , her daughter becomes a heroine. Sid says they will come tomorrow at 11 with the camera and then will take her pictures. The mother agrees and is excited.She says her husband is a taxi driver and he had gone to Goa a few days back. He took two foreigners there and they gave him plenty of money and this bag. Sid then asks whether her father is there at home bcos they wanted the consent of both mother and father. She says he has gone out but will be at home tomorrow. Sid says he wants to ask her husband about the bag too as he like it very much. They leave.

Abhi is doing pottery in his garden. He is thinking. His pottery work does not come out well. He says to himself that whatever he does is not proper nowadays. I was happy to lead a very secluded life, but after meeting the girl, i feel like i have got an instant liking for her. Why is it? I felt like stopping her when she left. I felt the same pain within me when i was forced to leave Simran and come here. , he thinks.

Sia and Sid are at the Mumbai police station. The inspector is on a phone talk with the Panjim  inspector. He is happy to know all the details from the other policeman. He keeps the phone down and thanks Sid and Sia for helping the police out. He assures them that it is now their action time.Tey have done their best in identifying the culprit, now they will do the reast. Sia tells him to keep them in touch with the happenings to which he agrees. They leave. The inspector tells his deputy to ask the Special detection team to be ready.

Simran and Rashmi are having their tea and are very happy that Saurabh went to meet his friends and now he is feeling very relaxed. Simran says from now, he might spend much of his time with friends than being alone in the house. Rashmi makes a joke saying thank god, then he will give all his homeopathy medicines to his friends and we will be spared. Both have a laugh. Rashmi asks where Sid is. Simran tells her that he is busy with Sia making rounds to police station. Rashmi  asks who Sia is. Simran tells her that she is Victor and Divya's friend. She is some 20 years old and she is very brave and confident and has come alone from London to catch the culprits. Just then, AStha enters in and screams at her mother asking her how she gave permission to Sid for being away for so long with Sia? Simran gets angry and yells at her and tells her that Sid is not sight seeing with Sia. They both are in the police station looking for the culprits. She tells AStha for heaven's sake, get your facts together, AStha. AStha feels bad and says sorry to her and leaves. AS she is leaving, both Sid and Sia enter the room. Astha sees them and gives a half smile with anger and leaves. Sia hugs Simran. Simran introduces Sia to rashmi. Simran then asks about the case. Sid says that Sia has brought in a very good evidence to solve this case. She caught hold of a girl with Divya's  bag. Simran remembers the bag and says yes, correct. Sid says they managed to go to the house of the girl and played dramam that they are from the tv and says the driver with whom Victor and Divya travelled was the culprit. Simran is happy and says this is wonderful news. Sia and Sid then leave.

Dilip comes home with lots of gifts for  his daughter and wife. His daughter is excited to see that her father has come with toys for her. He then gives a gift to his wife too. He then opens the beer bottle he has bought and says he will drink it and then have food. His wife then says today was a very good day and TV people came looking for their daughter to make her a heroine. He is surprised to hear this. He asks her how they got the address? She says actually they liked the bag you got from Goa .So came with her home. She says she told them that her husband got the bag from Goa. They have said they will come tomorrow to take pictures. Dilip gets very wild and screams to her saying whoever comes home, you will tell them all secrets. He slpas her and tells her that they were police and not TV people. She asks him why should police come to their place? He is very frightened and gets up at once to pack his bags.

At the same time, the Detection team is there in that place . They are all dressed as civilians. They are searching everywhere and are in a big group. They then run from one place to another searching for Dilip. Then they find him coming out of his house and nab him from behind. He is then in the cell where the police is beating him up and asking him from where he got the bag. He is not saying anything. He says law is doing all wrong things and that he is innocent. Just then, some police men bring another culprit there and tell the inspector that he did not open his mouth. The inspector says if he does not open his mouth, then it is better that they kill him and shoots at him. The person falls dead. Dilip sees this and is very afraid. The inspector says the other police men that this fellow also does not open his mouth, so it is better that they kill him too nad says they both died in an encounter. Dilip gets scared and says that he was not alone in this crime. His friend Virendra also helped him. Actually his intention was only to loot them both. But Viren after seeing Divya, changed his mind and raped her. He then killed them both. The police ask him where Viren lives. Dilip says he lives just two houses away from his at the corner. After he has told the truth, the person who was shot by the inspector gets up. All this was a play by the police to get the truth out of Dilip. Dilip is very upset and shocked to see this.

Viren is running in the streets and the Detection team is after him. He runs for a long time. The chase happens for a long time. They finally nab him from all sides and he is caught.

Sid and Sia arre at home. They both are tensed. THe police inspector calls Sid and informs him that the culprits have been caught. It was the taxi driver along with his friend. He asks them to come to the station and identify Victor and Divya's belongings. Sid then tells Sia about it. Sia is crying. Sid says we have started the fight, come we will end it too. They both leave.

The police show all the things got from them to Sia and Sid. Sid says the camera and wallet are Victor's. Sia says the earring and necklace along with the bag are Divya's. The police then tell  them that it was the driver Dilip's scheme. They first wanted to rob them of their money and belongings. He along with another man did this, but ended up killing them. They bring both Dilip and Viren there. Sia is angry. She stares at them. She comes near Dilip and asks him How could you? How could you do this? How can you kill another person? You have a daughter , why don't you take your daughter to that person? Why did u do this, she asks and slaps him and gets very emotional. Sid holds her and asks her to control herself. Sia then drinks some water and controls her anger. She then asks the police about Anand's involovement. The police say that Anand waS never involved. Dilip does not know who Anand is. He made this plan along with his friend to rob them. Anand is nver involved and they have used his name. Sia is relieved and thinks to herself that i knew Anand will not be involoved in such wrong acts. She is happy and relieved about Anand's reality, but at the same time sad for Divya and Victor.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for yet another great update!
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

good stuff sree

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree 😊 and welcome back !
sukh thumbnail
thanks a milloinsssssssssss/ sree di.πŸ˜‰
fingirl thumbnail
Thanks for the update sree 😊
arnav thumbnail
great update..thanks a ton 😊
queenbee thumbnail
Thanks Sree!πŸ€— That was a lovely update! So finally, Anand😑 and Dilip😑 are behind bars!!

Which still doesn't answer my original question - why was it necessary for Anand to rape Divya? Why was it necessary to make the scene so gory? What did Ajai Sinha hope to achieve through this??😑 What did raping someone prove that murdering them couldn't have?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Any answers would be appreciated!!

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

Thanks Sree!πŸ€— That was a lovely update! So finally, Anand😑 and Dilip😑 are behind bars!!

Which still doesn't answer my original question - why was it necessary for Anand to rape Divya? Why was it necessary to make the scene so gory? What did Ajai Sinha hope to achieve through this??😑 What did raping someone prove that murdering them couldn't have?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Any answers would be appreciated!!

perhaps he was just trying to reflect what really can happen in this world we live in...

Just like asthas kidnap - whilst there are a lot of loop holes as to why they didn't find her, the police investigation seeming incomplete (to me and others here), simran giving up so easily after some anonymous person telling her the child was dead - all this is in many ways inconcievable. However, the fact remains that such kidnappings do happen. Perhaps with the gory rape scene that is what he was trying to portray...

kiran1 thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sree. Glad they were caught! πŸ‘