no ff

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

surur

Goldie

surur

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
can anyone  start new ff for this forum...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

e3pwincessJasNehaFanKaranika-KMH-SilverDragon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no ff" in Haar Jeet forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

e3pwincess

Groupbie

e3pwincess

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I totally agree it would help us all, and relieve the headache we've recieved from watching this torture (which I'm only watching for Neha). Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JasNehaFansurur-SilverDragon-

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I agree I'm sure there are more talented writers in this forum that can do a better job then the current track of Haar Jeet. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

e3pwincessJasNehaFan

Karanika-KMH

Karanika-KMH

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

CCBM forum is full of FF!!! So I don't think ppl will write any FF on this forum!!!Big smile

Also Kinshuk and Neha (Kinha/Nivren) jodi was sizzling and popular, that why it made ppl to write FFs!!!EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverDragon-

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
till now we are not sure who the jodis in HJ are..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.