Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   

ArHi Marriage FF: His to take? Part XIII: pg 83 (Page 93)

adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Joined: 05 January 2012
Posts: 2163

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipkknd212

Update!!!!!
Love it!!! <3


Thanks for voting Yes :) 
jtammareddy Senior Member
jtammareddy
jtammareddy

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 945

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Wow! That was amazing. Found the ff an hour back and couldn't stop till I finished all the updates so far. Never expected Arnav to say that they got married because she could be preg with his child. The nerve of this man. I so want to see the guilt and repentance since he knows the half truth now. I so want him to be Arnav and try to win her back and protect her too. But, at the same time I don't want Khushi to forgive him so easily for putting her through hell.

So eager to read more soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10

hooriya93 Groupbie
hooriya93
hooriya93

Joined: 04 September 2010
Posts: 127

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Really love it!! Please update soon. I love the whole story and you are a very good writer.
Dont make us wait too long. 
Update!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adeeti10

adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Joined: 05 January 2012
Posts: 2163

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooriya93

Really love it!! Please update soon. I love the whole story and you are a very good writer.
Dont make us wait too long. 
Update!!!!


Thanks girl! I'm in two minds... Will see how the response is and decide whether to continue. Bt your comments are so encouraging... I'm inspired to complete this FF Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Joined: 05 January 2012
Posts: 2163

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jtammareddy

Wow! That was amazing. Found the ff an hour back and couldn't stop till I finished all the updates so far. Never expected Arnav to say that they got married because she could be preg with his child. The nerve of this man. I so want to see the guilt and repentance since he knows the half truth now. I so want him to be Arnav and try to win her back and protect her too. But, at the same time I don't want Khushi to forgive him so easily for putting her through hell.

So eager to read more soon.

Thanks for writing back, I was so hooked on to writing and then had to take a break. I'd love to finish this story if there are enough interested readers. Smile Will PM you in case I decide to update 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zafi

saarah96 Goldie
saarah96
saarah96

Joined: 09 August 2011
Posts: 1553

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
yu sud update thiis soon
this is an amazing and interesting story
will buddy yu,,so i can get pm if yu do update=]
adeeti10 Goldie
adeeti10
adeeti10

Joined: 05 January 2012
Posts: 2163

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saarah96

yu sud update thiis soon
this is an amazing and interesting story
will buddy yu,,so i can get pm if yu do update=]

Thanks Saarah, I will buzz you in case I do decide to continue Smile
allegro IF-Rockerz
allegro
allegro

Joined: 23 December 2012
Posts: 9690

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome story.
Read all the parts in one go.
Waiting for the continuation of it. Big smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~*Fan Fic-Tu Muskura*~ *LAST PART, PART 16 PG 93*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112

Author: Maaneet-Fan   Replies: 893   Views: 151693

Maaneet-Fan 893 151693 11 December 2013 at 7:06am by mishtypiya
...

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56

Author: -Crayon-   Replies: 446   Views: 51196

-Crayon- 446 51196 12 October 2012 at 7:59pm by PoojaSheth
CLOSED

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: luvabbybaby   Replies: 289   Views: 60405

luvabbybaby 289 60405 12 October 2012 at 7:55pm by PoojaSheth
A LOT LIKE LOVE#2-part 40 pg 128(LAST PART)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: barkha_90   Replies: 1198   Views: 461417

barkha_90 1198 461417 05 May 2012 at 3:10am by TANVI_SEXY
AR love story Part 23 P. 73- LAST PART

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80

Author: ..Mira..   Replies: 634   Views: 274814

..Mira.. 634 274814 17 January 2012 at 1:00am by chcolaty

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index