Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Hiieee...Raghav-holics Big smile
well this is a fan club of Himansh Kohli popularly known as Raghav Oberoi from channel [V]'s show Humse Hai Life...This is his first show on T.V. but within a short time he has gained a lot of popularity...He has got the cutest smile Smile...he has tremendously improved as an actor...Clap
soo...this fan club is created for appreciating him for his awsome work SmileClap
here you can share all stuffs related 2 himansh be it photos videos or whatever...soo...enjoy guys...!!
How 2 join- simply click d like button 2 join hereSmile
some rules 2 be followed -
-->if u are not his fan or u don't like him then plzz...don't come here and bash him Angry
-->don't quote more than 3 times
-->don't talk about any other celebrities here
Love 
Greeshu

sweetgreeshu
                  monamounika
               Masooma Bukhari
                    gal.angel
                    anuja_me
                    Anikz003
                       skkm
                     hilly629
                       mimz
                    loveurags
                sumanpathania
                     Jyo_Ksg
                     siramad
                    --Kinjal--

Edited by --Greeshu-- - 05 April 2012 at 11:18am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

hilly629Sumanpathanialoveuragsswaron25anu_hhlanuja_meAnikz003skkmCrazySaRunianmimzdiyataareygal.angelJyo_Ksg-Ocean.eyes-...Such...OmnipotenceZaxoMasooma Bukhari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Himansh Kohli/Raghav Fan club" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Here's a question-answer session with                                   Himansh

Q- One thing you are grateful for in your life?

Himansh: I am grateful to my parents who have always encouraged me. I was all set to join my dad's business but they told me to give my life another chance and join this industry.

Q- One thing that is missing in your life at the moment?

Himansh: At the moment, I am not really missing anything, I am just focusing on my career.

Q- What do you need to change about yourself?

Himansh: Well, I really don't need to change anything about myself right now, except for maybe my listening skills.

Q- Which is the biggest risk you have taken so far?

Himansh: Biggest risk is over here right now. Before this, I was an RJ with Radio Mirchi (Delhi). On hearing about this show, I just left everything and came over here.

Q- What is your biggest fear?

Himansh: Since my life right now is connected to the sets, my biggest fear is also related to the show.

Q- Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

Himansh: Yes, it does because I know lot of people were auditioned for the role of Raghav, and that I was among many . I really feel there is a reason to everything that happens in life , that there is a power behind cause.

Q- What are you proud of?

Himansh:  hmmm I am proud of my parents right now.

Q- What is the craziest thing you want to do?

Himansh: I want to jump from a jet in the middle of a sky without any support  That is also my biggest fear.

Q- Who has had the greatest impact on your life?

Himansh: Right now, RJ Naved Khan. He is working with Radio Mirchi in Delhi.

Q- Do you let other people's negativity affect you?

Himansh: Ya, it does 

Q- How do you deal with it?

Himansh: Well it does affect me a lot. It affects my work and my regular life. At times I do go into depression, but my parents and friends help me out. I do call Naved time and again when the going gets tough but he convinces me otherwise.

Q- Do you smile more than you frown?

Himansh: Yes 

Q- Do you take time out for yourself?

Himansh: No. I can't take time out for myself. I keep telling my EP (Executive Producer), that please give me some time. I want to have fun in Mumbai. I have been here in Mumbai for quite sometime now and still have not seen the city yet. My life right now is from Andheri to Bhandup, and Bhandup to Andheri. I leave home at 6.30 in the morning to reach here at 8 am. I get free by 9.30 -10.00 in the night.

Q- Do you forgive yourself easily?

Himansh: No, I don't!

Q- Do you listen to your heart?

Himansh: Not exactly 

Rangmunch.tv: Do you read?

Himansh: Nooo, Not at all. 

Q- Do you stand up for yourself?

Himansh: Yes, if something randomly comes up against me, I will not take it. But if something good is spoken in a critical manner, I will take that. But if something negative comes at me, I will return it 20 times back in the same manner.

Q- Who is that one person you want to meet at least once in your lifetime?

Himansh: One person would be Naseeruddin Shah.

Q- Do you spend enough time with your family and friends?

Himansh: Not at the moment. My family is in Delhi, so I can't spend as much time as I want to with them. My mom was here with me and she quietly observed me and my work. She has seen me working as she has come to the set.

Q- Who is your biggest critic?

Himansh: Right now, Gorky Sir 

Q- Are you superstitious?

Himansh: Yes I am. I don't actually believe in "kaali billi rasta kat gayi or nimbu lat kalo". I believe in the powers that govern the world. I believe that there is a path to be followed. So I am superstitious about that. Well you must have heard of 2012. This is the kind of superstition I believe in.

Q- What has been the most embarrassing moment till date?

Himansh: Once I was clubbing with friends when I was in my 12th std. I remember my very good friend called 3 of my girlfriends all together at the same place. It was like, jute chappal bhi padh jaate agar main bhagta nahi.

Q- Are you a pet lover?

Himansh: Yes, in fact I have 2 pets, rather many fishes and 2 dogs. I have a pug, and a French bulldog. Birdie is the female Pug and Aldo is the French bulldog. I really miss them a lot.

Q- Who is your best friend?

Himansh: My dad. He is my best friend. I tell him whatever good or bad happens. I tell him everything, like, I am in this situation, or I am dating this girl Basically he knows me completely.

Q- What would you as an Actor like to tell the audience who are following your show?

Himansh: Well, I do interact with my fans regularly. As a kid, I used to send actors friend requests on Facebook, but never got a response. So when the tables have turned, I make sure I reply to all and accept the request on fb. I do not chat but I do reply on wall. I know how one feels if some one is waiting on the other end. "Kaam karo par don't loose yourself in fame and glory"

Edited by sweetgreeshu - 17 February 2012 at 11:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron25anu_hhlCrazySaRunianAnikz003anuja_memimzgal.angelJyo_KsgOmnipotenceZaxo-Ocean.eyes-

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
add meee! Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Greeshu--

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
@masu added sweety Wink