Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Atlead sid should support simar...

White-Rose IF-Rockerz
White-Rose
White-Rose

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Dont know why but but i really expect from sid to trust simar. Doesnt matter if roli and prem dont like to support simar but at least sid should trust her without asking for evidence as he knows his mataji very well. He know her true colour.

When sid entered in show his relations with mataji was not good. He was talking rudely and arrogantly with his own grand mother so i thought because of bitter past than i dont know what happened as it was getting boring day by day so i didnt followed the show for few days.. 

Atleast he should not ask for proof or any evidence.

Edited by -ASTHA- - 17 February 2012 at 10:53pm

Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
yes he trusted simer taht day he told na ki jab woh galt tha then sim help her so thats why he respect her .
sagark Senior Member
sagark
sagark

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Yes astha ur right. Even if prem and roli dont support simar then sid should support her and i feel that sid will support her in any circumstances because even that day when the courier guy came and no one was believing simar including prem sid had told prem at that point of time that if no one is with simar atleast you should be on your wifw side and support her. And sid had also told simar that when i entered the house no one was on my side but simar was the one to support sid so i feel sid will definetly help her to get out of all the mess. No doubt prem has always been on simar side but this also he should have supported her because he also very well knew what mathaji had done in the past. I dont like prem for how he is behaving with simar.
White-Rose IF-Rockerz
White-Rose
White-Rose

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nickpick

yes he trusted simer taht day he told na ki jab woh galt tha then sim help her so thats why he respect her .
I m not talking about that support. I know sid and simar respect each other. But i want him to support her even  against mataji and mano as he is fully aware of  mataji's manipulative mind or i can say he is experienced and thats y i want him to support simar without asking for proof.

I m sure prem and rest of members wont trust her and ask for proof.

Edited by -ASTHA- - 17 February 2012 at 11:59pm
White-Rose IF-Rockerz
White-Rose
White-Rose

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sagark

Yes astha ur right. Even if prem and roli dont support simar then sid should support her and i feel that sid will support her in any circumstances because even that day when the courier guy came and no one was believing simar including prem sid had told prem at that point of time that if no one is with simar atleast you should be on your wifw side and support her. And sid had also told simar that when i entered the house no one was on my side but simar was the one to support sid so i feel sid will definetly help her to get out of all the mess. No doubt prem has always been on simar side but this also he should have supported her because he also very well knew what mathaji had done in the past. I dont like prem for how he is behaving with simar.

No hope from prem and roli as they r not trying to analyse situation logically. I m not blaming them as mataji pampered them like anything so obviously they wont go against her. But i want both of them to sit with fresh mind atleast try to think from simar's point of view. But sid has gone through a lot coz of mataji so he might understand her pain and believe her. Everything is going against simar so atleast 1 ray of hope.
upra Goldie
upra
upra

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Sid will definitely support Simar because he understands Mataji's chanakyaniti and can think like mataji to ruin her game. I am very disappointed in Prem though...he claims to love Simar so much and he knows what his g'mother , aunt, and Bhabhi's are capable of because he has witnessed their antics during the wedding which was not super long ago and he still cannot think logically. Why? What has changed that is making him not suspect them? At leat their is logic behind Roli's behaviour but the CV's are showing no logic behind Prem's attiude and behaviour. Whats his reason? 

But I dont want Sid to support Sim to the extent that he kills his relationship with Roli because Sid is actually in love with Roli & their differences will hurt him more than it hurts Roli. Also most Rosid fans tune in for Rosid scenes and if their are differences between the couple we wont see Rosid nok jhok anymore.
sagark Senior Member
sagark
sagark

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Upra ur right i cant understand whats wrong with prem, am so disgusted with him. How can he behave this way with simar after knowing that his grandmother has crossed all her limits in the past to seperate him and simar. Now i feel that he is like the statue that is placed in the court with the black cloth put on the eyes. Means he dosent want to hear the truth, neither he wants to speak about it and nor he wants to see any proof. Prem, i never thought he would turn out to be like that. As i said thank god roli married sid and not prem.Angry  Poor simar i feel sorry for her.

Edited by sagark - 18 February 2012 at 1:58am
Ritii Senior Member
Ritii
Ritii

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
sid is supporting simer one reason he respect her and second which he didnt tell is he wants to make roli happy because he is in love and he is not admiting her joh woh baad main jaroor kahega roli ko just wait and watch.agar sim roli ka problem solve hoga toh roli will be very happy.

Edited by nickpick - 18 February 2012 at 6:57am

Go to top