Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha's job at Mohan's officeer fr

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
We have been seeing hints of Megha working at her friend's husband publishing house ... now that he is same as Mohan's boss... looks like there is a broken link -

Megha does not know that her friend's husband owns that paper ?

Why her friend did not call her after seeing the article in his husband's pulished newspaper

Why Puneet does not know Megha and he published it without cross checking ...

How committee changed its decision on some reporter's article..  (this is totally absurd)

I had been thinking that Megha may get a job in Mohan's office (through her friend) but now it I doubt this will happen ...

All this does not mean I don't like the show.. "I am loving it"

share your views please ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

medhahpsprincy48S.StephySmeera123koolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megha's job at Mohan's officeer fr" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
it will come out very soon .and mohan's boss trusted fully on mohan that's why .mohan has all papers proof  to agents Amar.

S.Stephy

IF-Dazzler

S.Stephy

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
My views in maroon below...
Originally posted by kavmuks

We have been seeing hints of Megha working at her friend's husband publishing house ... now that he is same as Mohan's boss... looks like there is a broken link -

Megha does not know that her friend's husband owns that paper ?
Yes, Megha does not seem to know this..

Why her friend did not call her after seeing the article in his husband's pulished newspaper

No idea... even I was wondering whether the friend saw the article and if she did why didn't she call Megha...

Why Puneet does not know Megha and he published it without cross checking ...

Could be because his wife did not discuss Megha with him...Plus, he is also bound to believe the proofs...

How committee changed its decision on some reporter's article..  (this is totally absurd)

They didn't change the decision based on the article but based on the proofs Mohan got from Koyal... those documents with Amar Vyas's signature...

I had been thinking that Megha may get a job in Mohan's office (through her friend) but now it I doubt this will happen ...

I think this will happen eventually...Right now, Megha does not seem to require a job. But with Amar's bank account permenantly closed or because of some other financial problem, she might later decide to do a job and might end up in Mohan's office.  I hope this happens later...i think it would be nice...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavmuks-MohanKiRaadha-

kavmuks

Goldie

kavmuks

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Hey S.Stephy.. thanks for taking out time to answer .. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.