Balika Vadhu

New promo -Anandi Jagya meeting (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
this jagaya is always like this!!he never remained true 2 any1 except himself!!AngryDeadDeadDeadi don't like G 4 her selfishness, being  a looser & blaming always oders 4 her own sins & mistakes & now 4 schemeing & plotting evil but atleast shes also better than this jagya!!SleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiemonamie111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo -Anandi Jagya meeting (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tijara

tijara

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
And I think Ananda deserves a better man than Jagat, SmileSmilebut she loves him and will not be happy without him. he best thing is that I can not wait to see the hideous face of Gauri. SmileSmileClapShe thinks she's better than Anandi and that Anandi was worth nothing.  I can not wait to see the expression on her face when Jagat know about all her lies,  and when he tells her that he leaves her. The best will be when he realizes that in fact never ceased to love Anandi and that he needs a woman like her. Big smileBig smileBig smileGauri will be drowned in its own wickedness. ClapClapClapJust because it is worth to withstand torture.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuWebsiejhansijhansianshanshAemyDr3viLtiny15sush_

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Evil Smilejagat a mad insane man 
Evil Smilegauri mad insane woman, what will happen these two mad people anandi in mumbai and in their dingy house that scene will be the worst where gauri is touching her large tummy to envy anandi that she is going to be mother and she hasn't given anything to jagat she is a loser real evil scenes to come hold ur back for such crap sceneAngryCensored

Aemy

Goldie

Aemy

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by papo-2012

let anandi get nice man later on wo sab baad kee baad mein
but i realy want now at this moment gauri to see jagya embrace anadi and tightly hold her WinkWinkWinkall nurses and doctors surroundibng them and gauri at one send with her hyena like face and that 'just-recently threaded area of mouth which looks so yuckkk'LOLLOLLOL

i realy wnat to see gauri go mad at that scene LOLLOL

though i haven't seen the promo yet but i really and badly wanted that to happen nuthing can please me more than annoyed gauri's faceEvil Smile i want to see her go Mad and shout like the Mad person she is ... that will be a treat to watch Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuvivaciousDr3viLtiny15

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
jagya is not worth anandi, even if we dont make the comparisons, its very clear how different the two supposed wives are.

the episode when anandi got to know abt gauri or when she came to meet jagya on his bday and the way he lashed back at her, Anandi should kick his ass which she has not done till  now. From bachpan to this day if  a guy cheats on a girl like dis, no girl will forgive him. EVER. and look At anandi. MAHANTA :((

I hope anandi starts thinking that she is nothing and actually starts STUDYING FULL TIME.

Aemytiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
i m not shocked ,dint ul remember anandi rescue scene ,staring session in the jungle ,i think cvs keep on doing such things to confuse the audiences or either satisfy jaan fans ,next moment we get gaga romantic scene ,watever happens i dont care ,even if jagya returns to anandi no problem ,the show has turned out to be boring and i have many other intersting options at 8.i m only following it just to see naya mode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulezAemyintruderfast

-BelleFemme-

Groupbie

-BelleFemme-

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
anandi needs a new man.. Cvs do something.. this jagya is irritataing lol

monamie111tiny15

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219