New promo -Anandi Jagya meeting

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Gauri tells anandi to stay away from Jagya. She thinks god is also on her side to keep Jagya and anandi away from each other. The next scene Anandi is walking in the hospital corridor, she loses balance and is about to fall down, jagya comes and catches her. Some staring session. Then I got confused about what CVs want to do now and missed the rest of the promo. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What!!..😲
I haven't watched this promo yet...what is this?
jaggya told anandi so many things and after all these i can't take it that anandi is starting at him!!..😡 pure hospital me aur koi doctor nehi tha kya anandi ko pakad ne ke liye?
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
anshansh thumbnail
jagya is happy holding anandi like real lovers they r happy so nice but so confusing this jagat has confused that what he is doing just messy CV and script  i saw it and was amazed but we hate them both i dislike this bas***d man she should get better in mumbaiand even in facebook i saw anandi's pics where she is in big house and playing holi she is in that bv attire  these r her latest pics in white lehenga 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for sharing!haven't seen yet!
So scary...
Spare us cvs...
I can't take it anymore if this thing will continue!
khusi_* thumbnail
Saw it
am just going crazy at cvs...
What bakwas...
Jagat's expressions r like he wanted to meet anandi madly and so happy seeing her like saara jahan mil gaya ho!
Uppar se round round camera work... Like do bichhde premi
duh!
I don't know how can i bear the episode!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: khusi_*

Saw it
am just going crazy at cvs...
What bakwas...
Jagat's expressions r like he wanted to meet anandi madly and so happy seeing her like saara jahan mil gaya ho!
Uppar se round round camera work... Like do bichhde premi
duh!
I don't know how can i bear the episode!

Thats why i got so confused. I was thinking maybe they have used some old footage or something. The promo is weirdly confusing. 

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
See...My mom is a ''real'' watching of BV...i just usually get the updates...can't really stand such crap of a track...i knew it...now what does J want????He wants his old wife...or new wife..chi
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Thats why i got so confused. I was thinking maybe they have used some old footage or something. The promo is weirdly confusing.

yeah that scene is similar to anandi's 18th bday scenes ...
The same expressions in jag's face...
Why did they show it in the grand way in hospital... Completely unwanted
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this jagaya is always like this!!he never remained true 2 any1 except himself!!😡🤢🤢🤢i don't like G 4 her selfishness, being  a looser & blaming always oders 4 her own sins & mistakes & now 4 schemeing & plotting evil but atleast shes also better than this jagya!!🥱🥱
tijara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And I think Ananda deserves a better man than Jagat, 😊😊but she loves him and will not be happy without him. he best thing is that I can not wait to see the hideous face of Gauri. 😊😊👏She thinks she's better than Anandi and that Anandi was worth nothing.  I can not wait to see the expression on her face when Jagat know about all her lies,  and when he tells her that he leaves her. The best will be when he realizes that in fact never ceased to love Anandi and that he needs a woman like her. 😃😃😃Gauri will be drowned in its own wickedness. 👏👏👏Just because it is worth to withstand torture.