Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

OoOhHH EeeMmm GggeEe **THUD** 

I have never seen killer eyes like these before!!!! This should be a CRIME!!! Just look at my poor haalat   ROFL

i need to make a point clear to someone:
"Guru ase maat dekho muje kuch kuch hota hai" 

OHhh for God's sake he was looking at Aarti then why did i feel like his eyes were zipping through my heart from the computer screen

But seriously the way he was walking and looking at Aarti with those alluring deep brown eyes...ufff 

oh i feel bad for  Aarti...if my haalat is like this...what would her poor haalat be likeLOL

but i have to admit i missed dying and coming back alive because of Guru...be it with his HOTNess or killer expressions and acting...Everybody needs a little maaza or spice in their life...and Guru he is definitely my spice 

am i the only one who thinks this? Who else has become his victom?

~Zee

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 17 February 2012 at 5:30pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhary98Aananditamushi13kishubediasmanishubhi_sbhakti2nancy_zb94123mitulleenarana42GCrckSpeechlessManali_IamGCianDMKJ_VBaanyakunat-Kash-itsAish-Priti11-monikasethBatameezDilflamenco-Priyam-shubhika124-ProudGCian-x-affy-xgafulu14..RamKiJanaki..pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GC's Killer Eyes!! Ufff...(Promo #4 )" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

summikhan

Goldie

summikhan

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Mein toh pehle se hi victim hoon yaar!... ufff Blushing... aise kaatil nigahein... I missed guru sooo much... but ab only 2 more days... and then he'll be back with a bang! Can't wait!

I like the song too... is it a movie song?? i think it's the song for the serial

Edited by summikhan - 17 February 2012 at 6:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VBshubhika124Mrs.ZSK

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
GC does have very beautiful eyes, they are really striking.

I remember that during his Ramayan days, people used to call him "Kamalnayan", not only because it's another name of Shri Ram/Lord Vishnu, but because Gurmeet's eyes were so perfect for the role.

Even as MSK, the first thing which struck me during his scenes were how powerful his eyes were. One scorching gaze and you're a gonner. :P

asmanileenarana42DMKJ_VB

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by summikhan

Mein toh pehle se hi victim hoon yaar!... ufff Blushing... aise kaatil nigahein... I missed guru sooo much... but ab only 2 more days... and then he'll be back with a bang! Can't wait!

I like the song too... is it a movie song?? i think it's the song for the serial

summi Hug
i think thi is the third forum i am seeing u in Tongue

i know yaar. . . he changed his look...but his eyes are still KILLERS!!!Dead
eeeks...only two days left...sounds too good to be trueDay Dreaming

i don't think its a movie song either...i think it may be the song for the serial.

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I remember that during his Ramayan days, people used to call him "Kamalnayan", not only because it's another name of Shri Ram/Lord Vishnu, but because Gurmeet's eyes were so perfect for the role.

Even as MSK, the first thing which struck me during his scenes were how powerful his eyes were. One scorching gaze and you're a gonner. :P

I only came to know of him when he was MSK, and the thing about him the struck me the most is how he talks more with his eyes!!! They are really deep and expressive...be it anger or love, just one look into his eyes and just like you said ur a gonner Embarrassed

eeeks...so happy to have him back...i missed dying because of his eyes LOL

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

I only came to know of him when he was MSK, and the thing about him the struck me the most is how he talks more with his eyes!!! They are really deep and expressive...be it anger or love, just one look into his eyes and just like you said ur a gonner Embarrassed

Lol, loved the last part of your post...you missed dying because of his eyes.LOL

But yes, be it any show, Ramayan, GHSP, or PV, Gurmeet first woos fans through his eyes. You just can't ignore them.Embarrassed The anger is expressed in such a way that it makes you shiver, and the love and affection behind them warms you up instantly.Blushing

leenarana42DMKJ_VBMrs.ZSK

Mrs.ZSK

IF-Sizzlerz

Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

Lol, loved the last part of your post...you missed dying because of his eyes.LOL

But yes, be it any show, Ramayan, GHSP, or PV, Gurmeet first woos fans through his eyes. You just can't ignore them.Embarrassed The anger is expressed in such a way that it makes you shiver, and the love and affection behind them warms you up instantly.Blushing

yeah i am kind of his deewaani LOL...no oops i mean " Mrs. Zaalim Singh KhuranaWinkLOL
You took the words right out of my mouth . . . guru is just phenomenal Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42DMKJ_VB

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
OMGGG He has gorgeous eyes and the longest eyelashesss!
He has 'Bambi' eyes, love GC!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

leenarana42Mrs.ZSK

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.