Page   of 93
Page 2 Page 93

Mahi-Maan

Goldie

Mahi-Maan

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 01 November 2012 at 8:19pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetswati2011Anroseanisa...suganya91Iloveyoubarunarshilover15princesscutty38mishti221nimkoGuruDeep246_H_dreamerswtsamrsshreevishrutaaminakhanfelly_asmilystarpari97Asvatijyothirmai07bansaldiya55mahrusweetycherieLoverrainyday3000HADmishtikajolkonnafascinationOlive_Rose-RKV-Maaneet4evesur001chevalkamalapushpaAbiLuvsArshimrk-1soni4evaTanuDDianFAYKHAN29zafipakpearlAwari_Maan--Siva--sikhni_snoopy84janu_2006Suchi.R6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6khwaishfansweet scorpioangelic shazTyrotamanna1391goldenmoondumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi; SS~Hum Bewafa Nahin~p76 31/10" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahi-Maan

Goldie

Mahi-Maan

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Part 1

The hallways of Raizada Mansion were full of gasps and yelling and wanting some answers. Arnav stormed off with his garland clutched firmly in his hand. Anjali was following him.

"Chotey listen to me...why you have taken this step?"

"Di please leave me alone"

"Chotey I know you very well this bold step you have taken there is a reason behind it".

"Di there is no reason other than that I wanted to get married period".

"But..."

"Di its late please go and rest".

With that he held his doors and shut them on his darling sister. Anjali held onto her neck like she was using it for support. "Chotey I am worried for you". She sobbed and ran off to find consolation in her husband Shayam's arms.

Arnav stood near his door and closed his eyes. He knew he has taken a huge step but he didn't think of the consequences. He slowly turned around and instantly his eyes fell on a numb Khushi. He couldn't believe he had forgotten he had a wife now. She sat there motionless. He moved towards his wardrobe to get his night clothes. "Arnav Ji hum ne kya aap ka begara ta?"

He carried on searching his wardrobe. She got up and took a few steps towards him. "Arnavji answer me why?"

He took his clothes off his hanger and yanked them on the bed. He turned his blazing brown eyes at her, full of disgust and hurt. "What the!...Your asking me this question Khushi Kumari Gupta YOU?"

He gritted his teeth. "Arnavji I think you have forgotten that I am not Khushi Kumari Gupta anymore, I am Khushi Singh Raizada". She sounded proud for a moment that she was Mr Arnav Singh Raizada's wife. His anger went two notches up and he grabbed her by the shoulders. "Don't you dare think that I have given you the place as my wife, its only 6 months so you better remember it, Now Get out!"

He let go of a distraught Khushi. She was put in pain on their first night. "Arnavji where can I go now, we are married and if I go anywhere what will your family think?"

He closed his eyes to calm his inner turmoil and his outer anger. He sighed and began pacing the room. "I use to think you were a decent girl but I didn't know that your modesty was just a facade".

She came near with a confused look. "Arnavji what have I done?"

"You really have some nerve haven't you? I know everything Khushi everything. Till your married to me you will regret the day you tried to mess with Arnav Singh Raizada, I will make sure of that".

Khushi stepped back as he was stepping forwards. "Dekiye ye humari pehli raat hain aur aap humse aise baat mat kariye". She stammered catching her breath.

"Toh kaise baat karu? Acha I get it.." he said menacingly. "Its our suhaag raat and I should do this". He took her dupatta and flung it across the room. "What are you doing Arnavji?"

She was getting scared by the minute. "Kyon? You love messing with people's lives don't you? Like you were about to mess with my Di's?"

She was taking steps back nervously covering her chest with her hands in the meanwhile. "Arnavji I don't understand".

She reached their bed and tripped and fell back. He hovered over her with his hands either side. "You do understand don't act so innocent now because I know your truth". His face came nearer to hers. She closed her eyes and moved her head fearing what he was about to do.

"Any girl would give an arm and leg to be in your position but I Arnav Singh Raizada will never do what your fearing...NEVER!"

He got up angrily. "You know why kyonki muje tume dekh kar kuch hota hi nahin, muje tumare hone ya na hone se koi fark nahin parta. And the insult to you is that you stayed with Arnav Singh Raizada for 6 months and he didn't even touch you".

He picked up her dupatta and threw at her. "I hate you Khushi, I hate you for what you done to me". He stormed off and went to his poolside. He sat down and buried his face. *what  happened to me why did I do that to Khushi it was not necessary. Your aim is to keep Di's marriage safe not hurt her*

Khushi sat there crying not understanding what had transpired within 3 hours. "Devi Maiya I asked you for a grand wedding and look what has happened. I don't even know what I have done to make Arnavji unhappy. Please help me.." she was still praying that Arnav came back to see if she was okay. He stood there listening to her.

"Devi Maiya everything was going okay why did this have to happen. He is not even telling me my fault".

"Khushi?"

She wiped her tears and quickly got up. "why have you come now?"

"Khushi main..." he seemed remorseful.

"Mr Arnav Singh Raizada I didn't know in this 6 month marriage I had to sleep with you"

"No Khushi...I just.."

"Mr Arnav Singh Raizada aap  aik baar kehdete to hum huske jaan luta dete". She grabbed her dupatta and threw it down. Her chest exposed to him. He instantly looked away and she crushed onto his chest and began sobbing. He closed his eyes. *Dammit! How could I do this to her*

He enveloped his mascular arms around her petite frame. God she felt nice against him. He protected her and consoled her for a while. She realised what she had done and moved away covering her chest. Arnav felt awkward and picked up her dupatta and draped it around her. "I'm sorry". He left to sleep on the couch. Khushi stayed in her lengha and went on the bed. Arnav lay there thinking. *Have I got it wrong? She was willing to sleep with me. If she loved Jijaji...she would have not done that*

He looked towards the bed and saw Khushi was asleep. She was looking like a sweet angel. He smiled and thought what a beautiful creature God had made.  He sighed and knew he had a tough day ahead of him.

Precap; Mamiji comes to ask what they were up to on their suhaag raat.Tongue

Press the LIKE button and please leave your feedbackBig smile

Edited by Mahi-Maan - 18 February 2012 at 6:35pm

The following 215 member(s) liked the above post:

berttweetysandhupinklilliesinlwgeetkabirh09swati2011rempyIPK_FANrithuparnaVultureTalonanonymous1906anisa...spiceangelsuganya91lolaarshikaris2395arshilover15shar65crazycrusaderalishbasadoriSari22perveen12ArshinmeswapnardyDeepikikamandalpassion1farzanashinos_H_dreamerloveipkkndSTEFFENYchamkili03mssravyaobegumanusha_nehaaparnapoduritania90Asmita88shona16malosepiyushi9290860623MsFuzzybear69xXShriyaXxsheetalvasaKowsiaminakhanavina123lollipop4uKavita03Angel-Girlsow2428-divya-cutie13felly_alankanjoa123RabbaVeGurpreet1991skp2007nujhattsheethalasr_n_kkg_loverMitalp142Mehreenr16Sim1234LilaUKTRND86caged23Shahid_lovermcguinesstinkerbelzunara_alitmowlaadeena_89tokyo12345abcdefgloveandluckdianapadhi92pari97divyaasrsinghaleezaysanayabarun3nissoAsvatiradhadatta2012Alai123mahrusweetykatjAshakalyanishaz007Sim96SAM32_Roka_KtotheMShilpasabuimadhusquareaashshhsrockinggirl5sita_ramadproverleanne_1983RoshkolovemusicIPKKNDbigfanApples94annabKrazzy4u786Piya.Dfascinationmyarniebabysushi-larashgirl000shubhadaskvikadesigirlteri_susanParamjitjacobharry10011-salma-dmg_roks_antarasivatharshiniRozy77cherieLoverMiss-Rizhemvbm-g19rainyday3000Nazmaans.1lynn_94HADmishtishane1blah_blah3PriyaknaAshavinayikaTANVI_SEXYallibrMaaneet4evecyum321Nav2010sinakganga16trIlovemsksmanKC294iqbals4everneha2005Allbut1shiv-gauri4evasmileyhug7679zaniaxdevsumhararnavLondonChickDalmuthuyaJaan_ArshiemistryekihologifttagkamalapushpachevalvrindaguptaAbiLuvsArshikaur94ArshisarunfandeeswarnaJaveria3991hira_arniesnoopy84samia19kritashlaksh65FAYKHAN29zafibhaktiiifarheen75desisweetheart9ilive2laughsoni4evamoon_mineClosed.........Black_Paradize--Siva--lara3110Awari_MaanAquaBluez17ZohamaaneetTanuDDianSuchi.RMrDarcyfanTyro18shabbokeenu_kkzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6HansaNnahtani88sweet scorpioCrazzyBusykhwaishfanSenorita SanayamonikasethSanayaFlawlessajoop-ElmoFuj-jas0308ASR6262summaiyasayedNickysweet..Divya..-chamkilli-spvddumasIsleOfCapritamanna1391goldenmoon

-Chinnu-

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi-Maangowri1712

sushi-la

Goldie

sushi-la

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
angst all the way! i love it! can't wait to read the update! please do  PM me Big smile

Mahi-MaanKrazzy4u786

-Mayuri-

IF-Rockerz

-Mayuri-

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Great start!

Mahi-MaanKrazzy4u786

IsleOfCapri

IF-Stunnerz

IsleOfCapri

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
sounds good..add me in

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi-Maan

angelic shaz

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic shaz

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
wowww awesummm !!!

Piya.D

Goldie

Piya.D

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
great start 
i loved plz update soon and add me to ur pm list plz :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top