Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing Holi of AK. I really love sagar becoz of his naughty behaviour.

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for pm
amazin update
angad and kripa were so cute

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome so sweet and cute holi loved full part ..well done dear awesome 
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
nice update faiza..interesting..good going..continue soon..๐Ÿ˜Š
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 5
lovely...
Angad is so stubborn...
poor Kripa...
cont soon...
simply.me thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
your finally back...yeah!!..and that to with an AK ff(one of my favourite fictional couple)...will defo read it by this week...update soon and thanks for the pm  
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aroramaina

Amazing Holi of AK. I really love sagar becoz of his naughty behaviour.

Thank you, yeah he's the naughty one from his lot. Its just sibling rivalry... ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

thanks for pm

amazin update
angad and kripa were so cute

thankyou, they sure are

Originally posted by: monikaseth

Awesome so sweet and cute holi loved full part ..well done dear awesome 

thankyou, yeah, it was a good holi

Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

nice update faiza..interesting..good going..continue soon..๐Ÿ˜Š 

thanks
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail

Originally posted by: spvd

part 5
lovely...
Angad is so stubborn...
poor Kripa...
cont soon...

Thankyou, he is but in a convincing cute sort of way. yup feel sorry when she crys she tends to take everything he said right to her head!!!

Originally posted by: soni4eva

simply amazin update luvd it x

thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: simply.me

your finally back...yeah!!..and that to with an AK ff(one of my favourite fictional couple)...will defo read it by this week...update soon and thanks for the pm  

Yay, I'm back. its a rewrite, seems different because its in much moire detail. Looking forward to your comments๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Ohmygod. I was grinning the whole time. They're so CUTE. <3 And that was such an adorable chapter but Angad can be a big jerk at times. -_-

But OMG. Kripa likes him too. <3 How cute is that? XD 

Sagar is hilarious. Typical younger brother. XD 

Thanks for the PM. 

-Jot. 

Awww, lol well I'm glad they got you smiling constantly. Lol totally cute, yeah he can be a jerk but hes still adorable and cute. Thats his charm! well yeah, shes got a tinge in her heart which pushes her. You'll see more in the next part. Yeah typical brother, love troubling sisters all the time  thank u jot . xxx
*F^a^i^z^a* thumbnail
Chapter Six

Kripa smiled to herself while brushing her long hair into thick waves of silk. She was dressed in an Emerald green Saree styled Lehengha bordered with different shades of Salmon pink and Burgundy. Her clothes were fabricated with net, light gold work spread towards the borders and paloo of her Saree.

Once all the knots were brushed out she pinned a few strands away from her eyes. She looked nice she thought gazing at herself in the mirror. The emerald and salmon shades suited her. Was this how Angad saw her? Did he see her as this beautiful woman or was she like every other woman?

Her hands lifted to her rosy cheeks. When he touched her, teased her, she often found it difficult to control those fusing cheeks. He made her feel that way and she despised him for that or at least that's what she told herself.

She knew she felt something for him but that irrepressible feeling scared her. It was spreading rather fast like a restless fire through piles of wood which would only be distinguished with his presence, his words, his love. She heaved lowering her eyes. Love; it was such a powerful word. It frightened her to no end.

She was cut of her thoughts when she heard Kavya yelled for everyone to hurry up once again. She sighed; she'd ponder over her feelings later for now Kavya's racing emotions were getting the better of him.

She shook her head when she heard him call again. Walking out of the room she leaned over the bannister "Kavya Bhai, if you keep shouting for everyone every two minutes then we'll never be ready. Show us a little patience"

"I'm almost down" Sagar called in response to Kavya's earlier call

Kavya sulked glancing at the clock in anxiety "Kavya Bhai, I promise we won't be late" Kripa assured "Anjali will still sit there waiting for you" she teased giggling

He glared at her "Why are you wasting time now?" he pointed

"Okay, okay I'm going" she said rushing back to her room "I'll be down in ten minutes"

"Awww Bhai" Kripa mumbled playfully "Anjali has dressed to kill, she looks beautiful"

He turned towards her with narrowed "tease me as much as you want now. I'll see how you feel when it's your turn" he said raising his brows

A light blush spread across her cheeks "well it's not my turn" she pouted

Kavya laughed pinching her cheeks then turned his attention towards Anjali who sat opposite him surrounded by dozens of cushions and cousins. She really did look enticing in her light blue faux Lehengha style Saree. Her blouse stopped just below her midriff, the heavy sequin work covering most of the front side. Her Paloo trailed behind her in a bridal fashion as she sat demurely with her knees bent, her gaze lowered showing off her thick black lashes with the bronze and deep blue colors complimenting her.

As if sensing his gaze Anjali looked up then lowered her lashes again in shy. He looked dashing in the midnight blue Kurta, the neckline covered with light bronze work.

"Stop staring so much Bhai" Sagar nudged Kavya "Anjali Bhabi will still be sitting opposite you. She won't come here"

Kavya scowled "What is it with you lot" he complained "Do I have pay a tax to watch her?"

"Of course you do Bhai" Kripa exclaimed "You should stay alert, there's a lot of tax these hands are itching for" she said rubbing her hands together in glee

Kavya smiled shaking his head then glanced towards Angad upon hearing his voice "come up people, lets add a little spice to the night" his voice boomed as he brought a set of small drums to the middle "Let's play Antakshari, Boys Versus Girls" he challenged raising his brows comically

"How about the boys side Versus the Girls side" Kripa suggested opposing his choice

"Naaa, Boys Versus Girls is more fun" he winked "besides there's no competition between us, the boy's side, hmmm, don't see much talent" he shrugged playing serious but burst out laughing when Sagar and Kavya protested.

"Just for that we're playing boys side against the girls side" Sagar exclaimed in full game mode

"Bring it on" Angad retorted tongue in cheek, his eyes caressing Kripa's beautiful appearance. Kripa looked away self-consciously pulling at her paloo instinctively "You guys start first, as it is, you're not going to win anyways" he added playfully

Kavya narrowed his eyes at Angad smiling arrogantly, and then his eyes fell on Anjali who sat beside Angad bashfully feeling ever so shy. His smile softened, his heart melting into a puddle "Jaane dil mein kabse hai tu, jabse main hoon tabse hain tu,  mujhko mere rab ki kasam, yaara rab se pehle hai tu" he sang in a slightly gruff voice gazing at Anjali the whole time "now you sing with U" Kavya exclaimed grinning broadly

"Oho" Angad hooted "things are getting heated" he looked back when Aliya nudged him, nodding her head towards Anjali "okay since Kavya sang such a romantic song for Anjali, I think it's only fair she takes this turn" Angad shrugged smiling cheekily

The young boys and girls hooted in excitement as Anjali looked down embarrassed. She began singing in a sweet but shaky voice "Uljhanon Ko De Diyaa Hai Tumne Jo Meraa PataaTo Aa Gayee Yahaan Pe Dekho Leke Vo Bechainiyaan,Tumhi Bataao Hamko Dil Ko Kyaa Bataayein Ham,Ye Jo Bhi Hai Vo Khwab Hai Yaa Hai Zindagi"

"The fire is burning equally" Sagar exclaimed hitting his shoulders to Kavya. He smiled watching his sweet bride telling him just how she felt through the song.

"Now it's our turn" Kripa said sitting on her knees "ummm with I"

"Hmmm, let's see" Sagar pondered "Ibn-e-batuta, Bagal mein joota, Ibn-e-batuta, Bagal mein joota, Pehene to karta hai jurmmm"

"M" Aliya said clapping her hands "umm M bole to bole to bole to bole to, M bole to master main master, B bole to bole to bole to bole to, B bole to bindaas doctor, B bole to bole to bole to bole to, B bole to be-misaal actor, S bole to bole to bole to bole to, S bole to, S bole to shana character"

"Next letter is R, hmmm" Kripa held a finger to her cheek cutely then smiled widely as she sang "Raat Ka Nasha Abhi, Aankh Se Gaya Nahin...Tera Nashila Badan Baahon Ne Chhoda Nahin ,Aankhen To Kholi Magar ,Sapna Woh Toda Nahin ,Haan Wohi Woh Wohi ,Saason Pe Rakha Hua Tere Hoton Ka, Sapna Abhi Hai Wahi"

"I" Angad smirked "I can be I love you" he hummed aloud looking directly towards Kripa who frowned in return. He laughed and sang "Is Pyar Ko Main Kya Naam Do, Bechain Dil Ko Kaise Aaram Do, Oohoho Oohohohohoho Bechain Dil Ko Kaise Aaram Do, Is Pyar Ko Main Kya Naam Do"

The Antakshari game continued in joy and merriment. Everyone enjoyed it to the up most, some in the pure bliss of romance while some enjoyed the challenge. Angad and Kripa seemed to be at war at one point as they retaliated to each other's songs in full gear. They continued the battle until one of Angad's cousins cracked a joke and finally took his long awaited turn.

Of course this didn't go unnoticed by everyone. Most of them assumed it was child play, getting a little too over excited.

Gauri watched the two intently with a slight smile. The attraction between the two was clear. She had caught Angad's mischievous glances while Kripa retorted with glares and frowns then smiling when he looked away.

Kripa's mother had another opinion. She was a little cross at Kripa's anxious behaviour. She didn't notice the loving smiles they gave but the full gear competition the two had a while ago was a little to hyper for her liking. She would talk to Kripa when she got home.

"What kind of behaviour was that Kripa?" Roshini scolded "You acted so immature"

"Mama" Kripa whined "it happens. I got into the game a little, that's all" She shrugged brushing her long silky hair

"Well be careful next time" Roshini grimaced sitting next to her "Kripa, you're a grown woman now. Very soon you'll be the one getting married. You can't act this way"

Kripa frowned rolling her eyes at the marriage talks. She absolutely hated it when any of her parents started lecturing her about how she was all grown up and would be married off soon. It was just plain annoying having to act like a good girl all the time just because people kept an eye out to talk about characterless girls. It's not like she had committed a crime playing Antakshari with Angad.

"Kripa" Roshini sighed "look at me" she turned her face towards herself "I know I sound like a horrible person to you right now but I care for you. I don't want to see anyone hurt my baby girl" she murmured pressing a kiss to her forehead "I'm not stopping you from enjoying. Enjoy yourself, just be careful. Alright"

Kripa nodded with half a smile "I'll be careful next time" she muttered hugging her mother. Roshini smiled hugging her back "Mama, look at what Sagar's doing? Kripa complained when Sagar pulled a face at her, enjoying the fact that she was in trouble.

"Sagar" Roshini called turning back "no one gave you permission to tease your older sister" she frowned "go get to bed, it's late. I don't want to see you saying anything to your sister"

"Sorry Mom" he apologized walking towards the door. He turned back and pulled his tongue at Kripa when his mother turned away leaving Kripa to moan as he laughed at her immaturity.

Anjali smiled shyly sitting between a huddle of older aunts and giggling cousins. She was dressed in an olive green sleeveless Churidaar with light silver work spread like a spiral from the neckline. The Mehndi artist sat beside her drawing intricate designs on her hands, smiling at the blushing bride. She had arrived earlier to avoid the unnecessary huddles around the bride during weddings. She had years of experience and knew better to start earlier at such occasions.  

"Anju" Kripa exclaimed plopping beside her clad in a forest green Churidaar "You look beautiful"

Anjali smiled lowering her lashes "Thanks"

"Oho, still blushing. Kavya Bhai isn't even here hmmm" Kripa teased raising her brows

"Kripa" she whined "at least you spare the teasing"

Kripa pouted then giggled at her childish behaviour giving Anjali a quick side hug "Kavya Bhai sent you lots of love" she blinked with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Anjali just flushed helplessly pouting in playful annoyance. Kripa laughed standing on her feet "you enjoy dreaming of Kavya Bhai, I'll be back" she winked walking towards Gauri.

Anjali smiled watching her saunter towards Gauri, greeting her with merriment. She had found a great friend in Kripa. They had only met a couple of months before but she felt like she had known Kripa forever. Anjali had never been keen with keeping lifelong friendship; she wasn't a person who would normally keep contact as she found most girls to be fake and self-obsessed. She had felt at ease with Gauri when she had first met her and now Kripa made her feel just the same.

"I'm really happy for Anjali" Gauri sighed smiling softly "you know, she's known Kavya for four years now. She use to complain about all the time at first" she watched Kripa raise her brow in curiosity "She thought he was boring but I guess stuff you really hate about someone makes you happy later" she said philosophically "Of course him being boring wouldn't have made her happy, it's obviously something else" Gauri joked chuckling

Kripa laughed along, her thoughts going back to Angad. His flirting had certainly started making her feel that way.

She gasped at the feel of hot air on her ear then rolled her eyes seeing Angad "looking beautiful" he mumbled pinching her waist. He smiled watching her frown at him while she rubbed the spot where he pinched her "Bhabi Pratham Bhai is really whipped" he exclaimed straightening up.

"Whys that?" Gauri asked watching there silent interaction

"I've been trying to convince him to come to Kavya's bachelor party for the past hour but he keeps saying no. You really have him wrapped around your finger"

Gauri chuckled "that's a good thing, right?"

"Naaa, you know it's always the silent ones that are the most dangerous" he said eyeing Kripa "but Pratham Bhaiya shouldn't be scared, you know if he loves you that much" he shrugged smiling mysteriously.

Gauri shook her head "I'll go see why Pratham doesn't want to go?" she murmured brushing past the two. She sighed; Angad really knew how to use his words

"Ouch" Angad grunted at the feel of Kripa's elbow jabbing into his ribs "What was that for?" he complained rubbing at his rib

Kripa narrowed her eyes "don't touch me again" she muttered giving him a dirty look

He grinned crossing his arms across his chest "I can touch you anytime and anywhere I like sweetheart" he mumbled leaning towards her ears. He laughed catching her elbow before it jabbed him again "let's not get too excited?" he said winking

She huffed and moved to leave but he caught her hand. She looked back with a frown "leave me"

"Dance with me" his head moved to his right with a cute pleading smile

Kripa looked away cracking a smile "How about NO" she retorted while trying to twist her hand out of his grip

"Kripa" he whined pulling her towards himself

"Angad" Kripa warned with a grimace "someone's going to see us"

"Then dance with me" he demanded tracing a finger down her forearm

She grunted pushing him away and walked towards Anjali "wow, Anjali your Mehndi looks beautiful" she murmured peering at her hands. She scanned her hands looking for Kavya's name. She found it on her left hand trailing down her ring finger "Oh that's clever, Bhai name on your ring finger. I've heard your ring finger has a connection straight to your heart" Kripa teased nudging her shoulder

Anjali smiled bashfully "Kripa, honestly when you get married I'm going to tease you to no end"

"Very good Anju" Angad exclaimed plopping on her other side "I promise I'll help you get her red from top to toe" he said rolling his tongue in his mouth

Kripa looked towards him wrinkling her nose "who said I'm inviting you to my wedding?"

"Of course I'll be there, I'll be the groom" he winked

Kripa gasped staring at him wide eyed while Anjali laughed at their usual teasing "trust me Bhai, Kripa's got good taste and your definitely not good taste"

"Anju" Angad whined then laughed giving her a side hug "can't believe you'll be leaving us in two days" he murmured

Anjali smiled tearfully "I'll miss you Bhai"

"Me too Anju" he wiped the tears framing her eyes then turned his attention towards the loud beats of the bhangra music

"Go on Bhai, go dance. Give me some entertainment "Anjali said nodding towards the crowd piling in the middle of the room

"Naaa, I'm a singer, you should ask Kripa to dance. I've heard she dances really well"

The slight smile on Kripa's face turned into a frown "No, I'm fine here"

"Oh please Kripa" Anjali begged "for me"

"But Anjali"

"No buts, Go dance. Come on be nice to me, I'm getting married" she exclaimed pouting

Kripa smiled slightly then agreed reluctantly "alright but I'm not doing anything special" she mumbled as she got up and walked towards the dance floor

"Actually I don't think it's a bad idea to shake a leg or two" Angad muttered following behind while Anjali laughed watching the two with curiosity.

"I thought you weren't going to dance me" Angad said leaning towards Kripa while his body swayed with the energetic beats of Bhangra

Kripa frowned moving away dancing. She sighed when he stepped closer again watching her intently "will you stop following me?"

"I'm not following you" he shrugged "I'm just trying to enjoy myself"

"Uffo, Angad, your impossible" she said as a she continued dancing. She knew there was no point moving away because he'd just trail behind her just for the sake of annoying her. Soon the beats picked up and all the youngsters joined in energized vigour, dancing vigorously, enjoying themselves to the upmost. Angad and Kripa danced together; Kripa enjoying watching him trip over his feet while he enjoyed her tinkling laughter and sweet smile.

Kripa's mother watched her with a frown. She had just spoken to her yesterday, didn't she understand? She sighed shaking her head. Kripa really did get out of hand with the music and dance. She knew Kripa knew her limits but people talking scared her.

Kripa glanced towards her mother while dancing and stilled for a split second recalling their conversation the night before. She looked up towards Angad who smiled wholeheartedly, winking at her in the midst. Pasting a scowl on her face she slowly backed away from Angad, her mother's eyes following her constantly till she stood to a side clapping her hands instead, encouraging the youngsters to dance with more verve.

Kavya cackled leaning into the couch "seriously Angad, where do you get all these stories from?"

He shrugged in response grinning "they just come to me" his gaze wondered around the nightclub, the flashing neon lights making his vision blur. He noticed a group a girls admiring them from afar and smiled. Of course it was a good opportunity to flirt but he couldn't bring himself to flirt with someone who was probably use to it. He could never be serious about flirting unless it was Kripa he thought with a slight grin.

She had captured his mind completely. Although the two fought most of the time he still enjoyed his time with her. One minute she would look at him in annoyance, her forehead creased with frown lines, her nose wrinkled while she pouted but the next minute he saw her smiling widely, showing off her pearly white teeth, her think long lashes lowered. Her expressions, her reactions, everything had his mind reeling.

Shabbir smiled noticing Angad lost in his thoughts "What the matter Angad? Kavya's the one getting married and you're the one all smiles" he raised his brows in a playful dance "come on, tell us what's going on?"

Angad shook his head smiling, a little bashful "Ohho, Angad's blushing. It's got to be something interesting"

"A girl maybe" one of the Kavya's friends suggested

"It is a girl" Kavya mumbled gazing at a bashful Angad "How come you didn't mention it before?"

Angad sighed "I don't know man. It's like she's driving me crazy. I like her and I have a strong feeling that she likes me back but she just won't open up to me"

"You know, I think she really does like you" Shabbir murmured sipping on his beer "I mean from what I've seenโ€”"

"Wait, you know who I'm talking about" Angad exclaimed as he looked at him nervously

"Yeah" his eyes pointedly turned towards Kavya then turned back to Angad confirming he really did know.

"So who is it?" Kavya asked curiously

"Trust me you'll know soon" Angad said smiling confidently "after all it's your right to know"

"I don't understand"

"We'll understand later, lets party man" Shabbir exclaimed lifted his glass in cheer "The night is still young" the men cackled enjoying the rest of the night joking around, talking about everything and anything.

Kavya looked around with a sour expression. All of his excitement and enthusiasm had gone down the drain as soon as the old ladies had started smearing the yellow haldi paste on his body. He grimaced at the strong smell, a headache forming.

He had been so excited for his wedding but the haldi ceremony had really ruined his mood. Of course he had seen his married friends go through the same rituals but when he went through it his self, he knew exactly why they would look so constipated.

"Bhai" Kripa exclaimed sitting beside him dressed in a yellow and blue salwar suit.

Kavya raised his brow slightly amused at her enthusiasm then turned to see Sagar and Soham sitting to his right "what's up?"

"It's finally our turn to put haldi on you Bhai" Kripa answered ecstatic

Kavya looked at her annoyed "honestly I've had enough of this Haldi. I'm fine without it" he muttered

"Naaa" Sagar laughed scooping the paste between his fingers "You haven't got it on your face yet" he grinned dabbing the haldi on his cheek in a swift movement

"Urghh" Kavya scowled "Sagar, no"

"Bhai honestly you'll look really handsome later on" Kripa said moving towards the bowl of Haldi "and anyways it's good for your skin" she mumbled lifting her hand to his face

"Kripa" Kavya moaned moving away from her hand "it smells horrible. It's giving me a headache"

"Oh come on, your twenty seven Bhai not two. Stop sulking" she jumped forward smearing the paste on his nose and lips

He gagged at the taste making a face then glared at Kripa while spitting the awful taste out of his mouth "it's disgusting Kripa, if you were in my place you'd feel the same" he complained "and it tastes just as bad" he muttered

Kripa sighed scooping more paste between her fingers "trust me Bhai, it's not bad. I use haldi paste occasionally to keep my skin clear" she shrugged, a slight smile playing on her lips

Rolling his eyes he moved his other cheek forward while wrinkling his nose in disgust "well you girls do weird stuff anyways" he muttered while Sagar and Soham chuckled in agreement. Kripa frowned scooping a bigger dollop and spread it over his mouth in punishment. He sputtered in surprise grabbing a pile of tissues to clean his mouth "What was that for?" he yelped wiping the corner of his mouth

Kripa beamed at him, batting her eyelashes "that's for being mean Bhai. You know Anjali's going to be doing the same ritual at her house later. I bet she won't moan about it at all"

Kavya frowned "well this is sort of pointless, what's this going to do? All it's really done is made me yellow and smell like the kitchen"

"It cleans your complexion Bhai"

"Well what are scrubs and cleansers for?" he muttered looking around the room

"Scrubs and cleansers are fake" his mother answered walking towards them "Home remedies are better Kavya, there natural"

"Mom" Kavya groaned "when can I go shower?"

Nitya smiled taking the remaining paste from Kripa "just a few more minutes Kavya" she turned towards Kripa as she piled the remaining paste and spread it on the empty patches on Kavya's body "Kripa, I need to go to Anjali's house to give the Haldi paste for the haldi ceremony" Nitya murmured smiling softly at Kavya's revolted expression "I want you to come with me so go freshen up" she ordered

"But Mama" she maundered "I don't know if she will agree. Take Mama with you"

"Of course she will agree" Nitya frowned "and if she doesn't then she can talk to me. I'd take her but I'd prefer it if one of us stayed home. Go get ready" she ordered as she continued wiping the last of the Haldi on Kavya's stubble cheeks.

Kripa sighed walking into Khanna house with Nitya. Her mother's eyes had watched her constantly while she got ready to come here. She knew her mother wanted the best for her but she didn't understand why she was stopping her so much. Did her mother know about the attraction she felt towards Angad or was it something else?

Shaking her head she looked up forcing a smile to her lips

"Come in, please come in" Madhu said ushering them in

Nitya smiled widely at the sight of Anjali sitting between the ladies dressed in a sleeveless yellow Churidaar "You look beautiful" she murmured pressing a kiss to her head in blessing

Anjali smiled timidly lowering her head. Nitya smiled in response then turned towards Madhu passing the Haldi so they could start the rituals.

Kripa sat beside Anjali with a slight smile "So how's it going?" she asked "Just one more day left hmm"

Anjali glanced towards her then towards her patterned hands "it nice. I'm excited, I'll be starting a whole new life from tomorrow" she paused "but I'm sad as well. I'll be leaving everyone. I mean it's not like I'll be going far but it'll be different" she shrugged "you'll understand when you get married"

Kripa smiled pressing her shoulder "for now you're the one getting married so smile, no tears" she said wiping the tears framing her eyes "Bhai was really missing you today" she murmured evasively

Anjali's mouth lifted in a slight smile "How was the haldi?"

"It was fun" she said tucking a strand of hair behind her ears "but Bhai moans too much. Honestly I've never seen him complain so much"

Anjali laughed "I was expecting him to moan. He doesn't like strong smells, it gets to his head really quickly" she mumbled

"Oho, you know so much about him already" Kripa teased bumping her shoulder with hers "what else do you know?"

"Kripa" Anjali giggled hitting her playfully "when you love someone you tend to pay attention to the smallest details" she whispered bashfully "the things no one else will notice. That's what makes you soul mates"

Kripa smiled giving Anjali a quick side hug, her thoughts going back to Angad. She looked around the room noticing a few close relatives and friends attending the Haldi. She glanced towards the kitchen finding Angad smiling at her mischievously. Impulsively she stuck her tongue out and wrinkled her nose.

He laughed at her childish behaviour and ambled towards her, his eyebrows wiggling playfully. Her breath stopped as she watched him walk towards her looking ever so handsome in a midnight blue Kurta and jeans. He kneeled in front of her gazing at her as she looked around nervously. She sighed in relief when he scooped the haldi paste from the bowl and smeared it on Anjali's cheek.

Anjali smiled with a twinkle in her eyes as her family smeared the yellow haldi paste on her. She knew this moment would come but she had been avoiding the time she would let the tears of separation slip.

She had been feeling very heavy hearted from the morning. She was finally getting married but the thought of leaving her family had her crumbling. It was one of the hardest things she had ever experienced and she was finding it particularly hard at that very moment, trying to stop her tears.

Pratham noticed her twinkling eyes and smiled softy sitting beside her. Kripa noticed the gloomy atmosphere and moved away giving Angad her space.

"Anju" Pratham whispered soothingly "you were going to go one day" he murmured pressing a kiss to her head "we all love you and are going to miss you but don't worry, I promise I'll come visit you whenever I can"

Anjali cried leaning into her older brother's embrace while the rest of her siblings gathered around her. Aliya was the next to drop tears watching Anjali cry so much. Angad sighed, hugging her while his own eyes sparkled with unshed tears "Anju stop crying" he said caressing her head "look your making Aliya cry" he said gesturing towards his arm

Anjali laughed between sobs at his comical tone "what about you?" she asked watching his sparkling eyes "aren't you going to miss me?"

"Of course I will silly" he said gathering her in his arms "even though you act older and boss me around I'll still miss you Anju. I'll miss all those fights and all the bossing around" Anjali laughed hitting his chest as he held her closer. He gulped wiping his tears quickly then glanced towards Kripa who watched them with watery eyes and a slight smile "as much I like being pampered by you guys I prefer any woman who's not my sister in my arms" he joked lightening the atmosphere

"Bhai" Aliya and Anjali exclaimed punching him in mock anger while Kripa looked away guardedly wiping her eyes.

Pratham smiled at Angad's distraction and scooped some Haldi in his hands "come on Anjali, let's not waste more time. We can cry later" he joked as he dabbed her nose with haldi

Anjali wrinkled her nose cutely then smiled wiping her tears. The elders continued the ritual of haldi with Anjali after the tearful scene. Angad still sat beside her teasing her playfully, diverting her mind from the tears

Kripa smiled softly touched by the scene a few minutes ago. She knew Anjali was bound to break down sooner or later with her siblings; after all it was one of life's toughest decisions to move away from the ones you loved. Angad's love and teasing banter had really moved her. He was a caring person who kept everyone's smiles as his first priority and that had won her heart.

Angad turned towards grinning at her soft smile. She looked beautiful in her yellow and blue suit; her skin was glowing with bliss as she smiled at him softly. He took a little bit of haldi from the bowl in front of Anjali then leaned towards her ear "I know I'm handsome sweetheart but smiling at me won't get you very far. A compliment wouldn't hurt" he murmured

Embarrassed she looked away frowning then gasped when he spread some haldi on her cheek. She grunted then grumbled rubbing her cheek while giving him a dirty look. He laughed in return watching her impishly.

Thank you all for comments, please do comment, its more encouraging. Thank you to all silent readers. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Alright wedding prep in full swing, more of a mix in this chapter? and oooh whats kripas mum upto? why is she being so strict all of a sudden. Hope you enjoy the small teasing in between, a lot of group activity in this chapter. Next part has the rest of the wedding celebration to come. shabbir knows! will he tell everyone. how do angad and kripa bond? to find out stay tuned... 
Faiza

aroramaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
MIndBlowing update.Why is Kripa's mom worrying Are people talking about Angad Kripa.
Cant wait for kavya Anjali marriage.
I am sure there is more fun in marriage with ANgad Kripa