sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

well... whatever i was expecting... it definitely wasn't this. neway i can't say im disappointed... no way... in fact.. this was excellent. well... kripa gave angad a dose of his own attitude... but when she slaps him... he'll know, she wasn't playing hard to get... she was just looking for a chance to bash him all up.

neway... their meeting was simply exploding with emotion... and i liked the way kripa just shrugged him away like he was sliming up her kameez or sumthing... but that was just great... i hate angad's attitude... and the sooner kripa learns to come to terms with it... the better... it's no use running away from reality... confront it and change it... that's my advice to kripa... and im glad she's following it neway...

she's got the rite spirit... she's got what it takes to put angad in his place and that is simply incredible for sum1 like her...

besides i just  loved prithvi... he seemed to put kripa at ease... at long last... they've met properly and spoken to each other...

Edited by sugar bun - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chillyflakes thumbnail

Yeah Sugar, Angad does have some attitude, the more I seem to like Iqbal for his potrayl of Angad, the more I seem to dislike Angad's character, especially when compared to Prithvi, who seems to be such an angel!

But still, I want Angad and Kripa together.....they just rock the screen!

Loved the episode today, but tomorrow's is going to just blow us away....just loved the way Angad's eyes flare up with anger after Kripa gives him a tight slap, that too infront of the whole world!!!

I am sure he must have done something to deserve this, Kudos Kripa, I support you mate!

Cheers,

Chilly

sugar plum thumbnail
im just hoping for all im worth that this slap is not a dream....!