Welcome + Warning/Reminder

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

First of all welcome to the forum๐Ÿค— So exciting to finally have the forum up and running no? Looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you. Plus I was too lazy to search dukaans for PV creations and now I don't have to๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ I'll shut up and stop trying to funny๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, I know we still have a few days left till the first epi aires and many of you are excited. However, please keep the  Rules of the Section in mind. A lot of spamming has been going on, which is usually the case when a new forum opens and I know there isn't much to discuss yet since we have yet to watch an episode but please refrain from doing so. There are also a few similar topics popping up. If there's a similar topic posted then discuss there instead of making a new one. There are hardly 3 pages on the forum so it doesn't take much time to check.

All intros are to be posted here only: ::Members' Introduction:: so do not make separate threads for yourselves, they will be closed. If your thread has been closed without a reason given, it's not because I don't like you or think I'm in over my head and therefore BAM! I closed your topic. It's because they were intro threads and I kept getting the spam message. So please don't go around thinking I'm hating on you๐Ÿ˜† (again lame joke to break the ice๐Ÿ˜†)

I don't think I need to say this but I think I'll address this anyway just in case. This is the Punar Vivah forum. So that means there should be no discussion on Geet, Drashti Dhami, Debina, KZK etc. on this forum. They are not relevant to the show. Also discussing and actor/actress's personal life is against I-F rules so we shouldn't see that either.

Welcome to the forum once again!

-Punar Vivah Dev. Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Ravjot...

Happy to be here on this forum..

and thanks for the Baming :)))
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks. I will follow the rules.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks Rajvot, but I hope u take of the posts which is already around calling Geet and GurTi fans as bashers...

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

If your thread has been closed without a reason given, it's not because I don't like you or think I'm in over my head and therefore BAM! I closed your topic. It's because they were intro threads and I kept getting the spam message. So please don't go around thinking I'm hating on you๐Ÿ˜† (again lame joke to break the ice๐Ÿ˜†)

This part cracked me up.๐Ÿคฃ Way to break the ice, yaar, I love your sense of humor.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Btw, I have a question. Obviously discussions about GHSP, DD, Debina, Ramayan, KZK, JKR, etc should not be allowed in the forum, but if the actors release pics of themselves with someone else, either from their family or friends, will it be alright to post them in the forum or even just in the pic gallery? Like, if there are some pics Gurmeet-Debina, Gurmeet-Drashti, Kratika-Sameer, etc, can we post them? How about interviews that involve Gurmeet, Kratika, or the other cast members of PV?

I just want to get this cleared up before posting any new stuff in the forum.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting! Was very much needed ๐Ÿ˜›
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm gonna follow the rules as well:) So glad to be a part of this forum :)๐Ÿ˜†
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanxx Ravjot!
I'm surely gonna follow the rules.

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks ravjot.will follow Edited by gururocks77 - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail

thanks Simba! great reminder...heres to hoping the forum will be a blast...which im sure it will be!! 

JAZ