Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

First of all welcome to the forumHug So exciting to finally have the forum up and running no? Looking forward to getting to know each and everyone of you. Plus I was too lazy to search dukaans for PV creations and now I don't have toBig smileROFL I'll shut up and stop trying to funnyLOL

Anyway, I know we still have a few days left till the first epi aires and many of you are excited. However, please keep the  Rules of the Section in mind. A lot of spamming has been going on, which is usually the case when a new forum opens and I know there isn't much to discuss yet since we have yet to watch an episode but please refrain from doing so. There are also a few similar topics popping up. If there's a similar topic posted then discuss there instead of making a new one. There are hardly 3 pages on the forum so it doesn't take much time to check.

All intros are to be posted here only: ::Members' Introduction:: so do not make separate threads for yourselves, they will be closed. If your thread has been closed without a reason given, it's not because I don't like you or think I'm in over my head and therefore BAM! I closed your topic. It's because they were intro threads and I kept getting the spam message. So please don't go around thinking I'm hating on youLOL (again lame joke to break the iceLOL)

I don't think I need to say this but I think I'll address this anyway just in case. This is the Punar Vivah forum. So that means there should be no discussion on Geet, Drashti Dhami, Debina, KZK etc. on this forum. They are not relevant to the show. Also discussing and actor/actress's personal life is against I-F rules so we shouldn't see that either.

Welcome to the forum once again!

-Punar Vivah Dev. Team

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanapriiya84-Deepali--Swetha-jnawaz-Araina-be-happy-alwaysShaily.VersatileStar-Misek-123mitulPrincy360adigaagDMKJ_VBSamanalyseevasumiaanyakunatMelodiousDreamsjyoti06minuu-Deepzz--Stutz-swethasyam08-Ursh-anu93BatameezDil-ProudGCian-westindianMrs.ZSKPooja05nanditasingh..RamKiJanaki..pickachu-Mrs.MSK-misty85snowflake.Ultimate-GCian.RajvirNandini.Silence_Gold

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome + Warning/Reminder" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ravjot...

Happy to be here on this forum..

and thanks for the Baming :)))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks. I will follow the rules.

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rajvot, but I hope u take of the posts which is already around calling Geet and GurTi fans as bashers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halfsonaShaily.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

If your thread has been closed without a reason given, it's not because I don't like you or think I'm in over my head and therefore BAM! I closed your topic. It's because they were intro threads and I kept getting the spam message. So please don't go around thinking I'm hating on youLOL (again lame joke to break the iceLOL)

This part cracked me up.ROFL Way to break the ice, yaar, I love your sense of humor.WinkLOL

Btw, I have a question. Obviously discussions about GHSP, DD, Debina, Ramayan, KZK, JKR, etc should not be allowed in the forum, but if the actors release pics of themselves with someone else, either from their family or friends, will it be alright to post them in the forum or even just in the pic gallery? Like, if there are some pics Gurmeet-Debina, Gurmeet-Drashti, Kratika-Sameer, etc, can we post them? How about interviews that involve Gurmeet, Kratika, or the other cast members of PV?

I just want to get this cleared up before posting any new stuff in the forum.EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Shaily.Pooja05

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting! Was very much needed Tongue

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I'm gonna follow the rules as well:) So glad to be a part of this forum :)LOL

pinkybedi

Goldie

pinkybedi

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ravjot.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.