Punar Vivah

let's respect gurmeet, kratika's personal lives !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
hii folks,

i just have a request for all members here, !! plss let's respect gurmeet and kratika's personal lives and keep this forum clean and friendly. Embarrassed forums like IPKKND respect their leads' personal lives, and people don't bash sanaya's real life partner mohit,or barun's wife !!

i don't know if kratika ji is in a relationship, but if she is let's respect her partner no matter how good her chemistry with gurmeet is, and plss let no bashing of debina, gurmeet's wife, occur in this forum, there has been enough hatred between members in the past !Ouch

i want all of us to be friends in this forum, and i don't want people to feel super sensitive whenever they post information on the actors personal lives, they r real people after all !!

let's all be friendly and loving to each other, and also to the actors and the actors' loved ones.Embarrassed

that's all i have to say, hope u all agree with me !!Big smile

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

manu999priiya84shivandhnisuhanee_06suhasi.karan.1aminaluvmaannirmalac99erlyndaasmaniputhkriti07LuvStrk-001-Mrs.MasHGc-LuvGuruRati11123mitulMunaMeet22JeanPaulwestindianpesi11sanu3108evasumiaanyakunatDMKJ_VB-Kash-Mallika113anshraBatameezDil-Ursh--ProudGCian-Neha10Ultimate-GCianTheBlackJaguar..CountingStarspickachu..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "let's respect gurmeet, kratika's personal lives !!" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
undoubtedly we should...i just don't want any bashing in this forum...let this forum be in sanity and peace...we have gone through already a tons of bashing of GURU personal life.now no more...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

asmanipinkybediLuvStrk-001LuvGuruRati11123mitulMunaMeet22DMKJ_VB-ProudGCian-..CountingStarspickachu..RamKiJanaki..

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
agree with each word Mina...Tongue
Hope everyone feels the same here.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fullstoppinkybediLuvGuruRati11123mitulLuvStrk-001-ProudGCian-..RamKiJanaki....CountingStarspickachu

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
nice post dear...agree with youSmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... we should keep the forum friendly & bashing-free...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

erlyndapinkybediLuvStrk-001DMKJ_VBpickachu..RamKiJanaki....CountingStars

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i completely agree... let's keep discussions on the personal lives of the actors to the absolute minimum... we should be here to discuss the show, it's characters and the actors acting... not pass our judgement on how the actors should live their lives... 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkybediLuvStrk-001123mitulputhDMKJ_VBpickachu..CountingStars..RamKiJanaki..Ultimate-GCian

evasumi

IF-Rockerz

evasumi

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

I agree with what you say but also that let's not start on this topic at all.

I think who ever has already join the forum right now are the one who are never going to raise those kind of issues..

But realistically we have to be prepared that those issues will surface here and there.  The main thing is to keep our cool and not let any bashers enjoy irritating us.

Just report the person and do not indulge in the discussion.  We do not want any person to have fame that way who make any comments on actors personal life.

Ravjot is a fantastic mod and she will take care of any issue if at all arises..

Edited by evasumi - 17 February 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Siddu246sanu3108aanyakunatMallika113-PoisonIvy-..CountingStarspickachu

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evasumi

I agree with what you say but also that let's not start on this topic at all.

I think who ever has already join the forum right now are the one who are never going to raise those kind of issues..

But realistically we have to be prepared that those issues will surface here and there.  The main thing is to keep our cool and not let any bashers enjoy irritating us.

Just report the person and do not indulge in the discussion.  We do not want any person to have fame that way who make any comments on actors personal life.

Ravjot is a fantastic mod and she will take care of any issue if at all arises..

I agree with u Eva, raising this issue itself is instigating, even about blaming GurTi fans indirectly being bashers is another instigating and rude thing which I already saw in other topic, mods need to take matter of this...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Simply_1LuvStrk-001_Darling_evasumiutopia88-PoisonIvy-

Simply_1

Groupbie

Simply_1

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururocks77

undoubtedly we should...i just don't want any bashing in this forum...let this forum be in sanity and peace...we have gone through already a tons of bashing of GURU personal life.now no more...

Aisa kya? Don't forget your actions too...When it comes to bashing your name comes up tooApprove Remember...that hate page...something like Maan ManiyaErmm

Edited by Simply_1 - 17 February 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001evasumiutopia88-PoisonIvy-Silence_Gold

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.