Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Cyclone hits Survivor India

TNN | Feb 18, 2012, 12.00AM IST

The contestants of " Survivor India", marooned in the islands of Caramoan, Philippines, faced a life-threatening situation when the deadly cyclone Juaning struck the islands of Tayak and Catan.

Recalling the nightmare JD Majethia said, "It was a near death experience. All three days, I could only think about my family and pray for our safety."

Contestants were huddled under one tarpaulin to protect them from the lashing rains. Payal Rohatgi said, "The rain was so powerful that it felt like we were being stabbed by knives. I was so scared that I huddled as close as I could to Sangram."

The Philippines MET department instructed the producers to evacuate the contestants from Tayak and Catan to safer islands as they fell into the Red Alert Zone. Along with the contestants, the shooting unit was also stranded as the only way to reach the islands was through speed boats, which could not be put out to sea as there were 10-feet waves crashing over the beach. Even the bridge, that connected the base camp to mainland, collapsed, cutting off food and electricity supply for the entire crew.

Three days of incessant rain, starvation and cold have left both tribes petrified. Will the contestants crumble or will they emerge stronger?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Cyclone-hits-Survivor-India/articleshow/11925796.cms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI-Cyclone hits Survivor India" in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drifter639

drifter639

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
good... celebs should struggle at least something in the show.

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

znursingh

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drifter639

Yes high time!!

AND TOI should  stand for  Totally Obsolete Information-the typhoon struck in June or July LAST year,so why its being presented as breaking news is beyond me! I guess it pays to be the sons of Maggie Alva-if you want to present stale news to boost your show's abysmal TRPs/TPRs(??)

Edited by znursingh - 18 February 2012 at 12:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akash08

akash08

IF-Dazzler

akash08

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

Originally posted by drifter639

Yes high time!!

AND TOI should  stand for  Totally Obsolete Information-the typhoon struck in June or July LAST year,so why its being presented as breaking news is beyond me! I guess it pays to be the sons of Maggie Alva-if you want to present stale news to boost your show's abysmal TRPs/TPRs(??)
so agree with it.  a backdated show trying to present it as real time.. just funny..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.