Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
a body double of Deepika  was used in the choile string tying scene
if u look the scenes suraj tying the string of sandhya cholie in the mirror ,he is only tying the uppper string ...but when they show the back portion they show a hand with green kurta tying the lowermost string of the choli and from front the choli of sandhya was not at all loose...the shots clearly showed that a body double was used. when they were showing the back string tying segments ..from the front they showed deepika with her hands at the back and suraj just touching her hair and tying the upper string ..just watch the shots in the mirror and the way the body double as sandhya used ...and their scenes edited ...
watch the scenehttp://orphaninneed.com/demo.php?id=aIZ965PUZKM

Edited by sita11 - 18 February 2012 at 9:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Body double of Sandhya used Pics on pg 5-6" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i am really glad that Deepika didnot do that cheap scene ...atleast she has that much of sensibility ...even if the creatives showed that scene with a dupe it was so cheap ...there was no need to show the backless choli n all...what a crap man...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Add123Ruby13

Ruby13

Ruby13

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Ya I too realized that a BD was used and yes that bare back scene was not necessary. It should've been avoided.

sita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redruby

Ya I too realized that a BD was used and yes that bare back scene was not necessary. It should've been avoided.

you know i felt so embaressed watching that with my parents
my parents also love this show but that was so embaressing manOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veepalsumisa91Add123Ruby13

Ruby13

Ruby13

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

you know i felt so embaressed watching that with my parents
my parents also love this show but that was so embaressing manOuch

Ditto..It was really uneasy esp with male members of the family around..

Edited by redruby - 17 February 2012 at 12:39pm

sita11

Avidfan

Avidfan

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I do not understand why bare backs are such an issue. 

In Rajasthan almost all women who dress in traditional clothes have backless cholis and are tied by ribbons. 

Secondly, what is shameful for a husband to tie the strings of a choli at the BACK. 

Sorry but I cannot understand or follow or like this trend of thought.  

You thought that the scenes of Sooraj falling on top Sandhya were cute and watchable (with or without parents) and a husband helping his wife from an embarrassing situation is uneasy and embarrassing! 

I do not mean to be rude or challenge your views but to me it seems rather odd and may be tangential. 

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

gulachisky_watcherrth81sujus78veepalDipinthigckasturiVancouveriteambodidiwoosteravanka12sumisa91b2011SugarushSavitha0101Nirjhor105-Ramya-lakshmAllbut1leavesandwavesxmanisha0-SD-0Tacker_Holic-Amli-westindian..Amina..ChillMaarYaar

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Avidfan

I do not understand why bare backs are such an issue. 

In Rajasthan almost all women who dress in traditional clothes have backless cholis and are tied by ribbons. 

Secondly, what is shameful for a husband to tie the strings of a choli at the BACK. 

Sorry but I cannot understand or follow or like this trend of thought.  

You thought that the scenes of Sooraj falling on top Sandhya were cute and watchable (with or without parents) and a husband helping his wife from an embarrassing situation is uneasy and embarrassing! 

I do not mean to be rude or challenge your views but to me it seems rather odd and may be tangential. 

well you are wrong in Gujrat u will find the backless cholies
in Rajasthan the women wear kurta type of cholies ,i myself hv visited there 2 cities and hv seen their traditional costumes
and i didnot say that a hubby tying the string of his wife is bold
i just said showing the bare back was embaressing they cud hv shown hubby tying only the uppper string of the choli.

Edited by sita11 - 17 February 2012 at 12:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby13leavesandwaves

Avidfan

Avidfan

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Sorry Sita and I do not want to seem unpleasant, but two visits to cities 2 do not mean what you say is the gospel truth. 

I agree with you that women in Gujarat may ALSO wear backless cholis as do women in UP, BIhar and Maharastra. 

BUT women in Rajathan wear low back/ backless cholis AND backless kurtas. 

Indeed in Bengal, Bihar and Orissa women do not even wear blouses/cholis  at all and wrap their sarees in way to create an illusion of cholis/blouses.  

I would strongly urge you to go look at some of the images. 

I have absolute respect for your views and thoughts and insights. But I believe that we need to be careful of what we print on public forums which is read by people throughout the world. 

In the past few days I have seen people (not you) make loose and casual remarks which create misrepresentations about my country- for example Rajasthan is a backward state, and that sati is common, purdah is common -which is just not correct and completely out of context. 

No one in India is embarrassed by backless cholis.  

Curiously no one has commented or noticed how low the sarees are- both Sandhya and Meena's are well below their waists!

Best not to discuss these things. 

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gulachigckasturiambodidiwoosteravanka12Ruby13b2011amni375-Ramya-Allbut1leavesandwaves0-SD-0Tacker_Holicwestindiankahkashansakina..Amina..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top