Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Chalo the week has continued it's great run and ended on another great epiClap...honestly the actors are all doing such a good job that I'm thoroughly enjoying all the scenes...special mention today once again to Kunal, Ashnoor and the actor playing Ved Vyas...fabbb all of them.

So the epi starts with Guru doing some dialogue-baazi in front of a guilt-ridden Mohan who defends his stance even though he is affected somewhere by what Guru says...I liked how Guru told him YOU should have said sorry, not herLOL and Mohan getting irritated with Guru and Guru telling him I very well know what you've lost...I love how insightful Guru's character is...beautifully tied in later into the epi as well as he approaches Mohan at night after learning that Ved threw a chappal at him...such a soft Guru we see there.

Addu apologizing to his mom...awww what a cutie-pie he isLOL...sad to see Megha crying in front of Amar's picture and admitting that she's lost at last.

Mohan sneaking over to Nanhi's house to apologize...MEGA CUTELOL...aww at the way he gave her the sorry card...I felt so bad for both of them...and the cold looks Nanhi was giving him...Ashnoor was fab in this scene...dham se closed the curtains in his face...and he should have seen it coming...like he said, "apni Maa ki bhi MAA hai yeh"...word, Mohan!LOL

The scene b/w Ved and Mohan at the newspaper office was another powerful one...I liked how Mohan put forth his point directly and told him that he had come looking for their side of the story but they shut him out...Kunal was BRILLIANT in the bit after the FIL throws the chappal at him...such powerful emoting...especially his eyesClapClap...and the FIL's words are totally going to haunt Mohan when he discovers the truth...how will he live with himself then? I'm looking forward to this turn in the story...

I also loved how Mohan mentioned that he can understand that this his PAIN being expressed like this...that pain reflected in Mohan's own eyes there.

Finally the ending M-G-M scene...nothing  major happened but I liked how Mohan was surprised cuz he thought Megha would apologize to him again but instead she threw him a googly and said she agrees with what her FIL didLOL...and Guru called her Megha didi...awwwLOL...there was such a soft tone to Guru in the last scene.

Finally the precap...Oh godROFLROFLROFL MohanASURROFLROFLROFL...Monu ki mummy drunk on bhaang, Renu drunk on bhaang...ROFLROFL...it's going to be madness next weekLOL...especially hilarious how MM tell each other in the end to watch out cuz they are going to be attacked by Mummy and Renu respectivelyROFL

Edited by nureat01 - 17 February 2012 at 11:18am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgirvarmasszaramanyashi_kp--Minks--pranitiNivRen_1sparksfly-Swetha-ulakminiAbhiAnimadhu_sridhar-RD-rusha4003mimzMru_beebablinishawithout-fathomMR21Smeera123pigbelly4myfeetlunzasensodyneshamilSunNaanikitagmcNymeria--khushi--manzilmukul-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_misty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb 17th: Of pain and humiliations" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
good one AnuThumbs Up

Apni Maa Ki Bhi Maa Hein YehLOL i love this line.

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 17 February 2012 at 11:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakminibablinishaSmeera123AreYaar

SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

SunNaa

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
finished watching the epi just now...the precap is hilarious LOL watched this straight away after missing 2 weeks episodes...lol

great acting by everyone...but wo nanhi ke bag pe "cheater ki beti" ...wo thoda zyada ho gaya...lol... like straight from amitabh's movie... "aur unhone mere haath pe likh diya ki mera baap chor hai...hainnn" LOL kaafi dramatic tha...but otherwise a good epi! nanhi is a cutie pie! Star

Edited by ManaliS - 17 February 2012 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

realitycheck-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Fab post Anu ...

All i'd say ved has the wrong impression abt Mohan obviously and all i can say is when Mohan gets to know the truth he will be the first one to apologize and fight for the real truth ..even if it costs him whatever on a personal level ...he is not abt debit credit ...and beleives in doing whats right at that moment so he will apologize and get to the truth and prove his point like he has this time ...So Mr Ved aaj chappal maari hai aage chal ke u might have t put a haar arnd his neck bec he has got you Amar's innocence

-lastly Me Mohan's meerabai ...Kunal's meerabai ...floored i am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakminiMru_beenikitagmc-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Nur Hug..excellent post Clap...this is the best week when we consider the story progress n the acting of the cast in the show...loved the episode a lot...mohan n guru scenes both epi starting n ending r good...first one guru was a bit opposed to mohan but the end he is with mohan...mr.vyas n mohan scene...clear cut predictions of the future story line...both were brilliant n mohans eyes after the chappal throw incident Clap,,,nanhi n mohan scene...i feel that it will be nanhi who will be supporting mohan once he starts finding the actual n real evidences in favor of amar...
Precap ROFL,,,cant wait till monday Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Mohan-Guru scene was too good. FIL was also good. The dialogues from these ppl are going to haunt MohanASUR later. Feel bad for him.

Mohan-Nanhi sad scenes are also cute in a way, though sad at the sametime. Sorry card was beautiful. Mohan is so straight and simple. He thinks if he give sorry card to nanhi, she will forgive him immly. His mom was very sweet to him, i guess. He might not have really had to do too much to convince his mom. 

I think somehow his past and its relation to his search of truth will play some role here. 

Precap is for next week. Not monday. We should not rise our hope like last time during "Auto kidnap" scene. Renu is so funny. Her scenes with mohan or talk of mohan are always good. Megha and mohan warning each other about the impending danger or threatening each other - what kind of enemity is this? They are enjoying the enemity also, i think. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ulakminiMru_bee-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

--khushi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--khushi--

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
really awesome epi...loved Guru's dialog when he said something kaanch ki cheezon wala...i forgot the dialog but it was awesome...  and Mohan trying to say sorry to nanhi, that was sooo cute but it gonna be tough for him... after all apni maa ki bhi maa hai LOL ... 
Mohan and ved scene was awesome but i think chappal marna is bit more specially when u claim to be gandhiwadi... but fir bhi Mohan emote it fabulously Clap
loved Megha expressions in precap when renu and her neighbur frnd called Mohan lafanga LOL ...
MohnAsur was really funny  ROFLROFL...  waiting for monday's epi... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

really awesome epi...loved Guru's dialog when he said something kaanch ki cheezon wala...i forgot the dialog but it was awesome...  and Mohan trying to say sorry to nanhi, that was sooo cute but it gonna be tough for him... after all apni maa ki bhi maa hai LOL ... 
Mohan and ved scene was awesome but i think chappal marna is bit more specially when u claim to be gandhiwadi... but fir bhi Mohan emote it fabulously Clap
loved Megha expressions in precap when renu and her neighbur frnd called Mohan lafanga LOL ...
MohnAsur was really funny  ROFLROFL...  waiting for monday's epi... 

Megha's reaction to Renu was also so funny. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi---RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.