Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
 Jab se PUNAR VIVAAH ka promo telecast hua,
me just dreaming my prince  charming GURMEET..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Am excited,curious..just feeling  like waiting each an every moment...
now,only three days more..
Yash ke liye bohot deewana ho rahi hu,kyu ki uska hair style+dashing look always disturb my sweet sleep...just dreaming him...
uska hair jab face ki upar udti he,am just like seeing blankly..
now,Yash has become my Prince...Embarrassed
whenever i watch this PV promos,just praying 2 my god so that i can get a prince charming(i know cant make his clone firvi wish) in my future lifeSmile

Edited by mishti.muna - 17 February 2012 at 11:08am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970MinozVersatileStarputhGCrckLuvStrk-001LuvGuruRati11AIMAMSKJeanPaulpesi11aanyakunatManali_IamGCianminnie_tweetieDMKJ_VBkrati5BatameezDil-Priti11-anshramaaniqrasona-rai-ProudGCian-Neha10Ultimate-GCiangafulu14pickachu-Thabassum-Madhuri53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Yash,the Prince Charming" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

123mitul

IF-Dazzler

123mitul

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....nice post...but puchki,you have a tough competition dear...so many people r in the line( don't worry about me, i am giving him away to uBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.)...so, r dreamland e theke ki hobe, bastob e fire esoLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarLuvStrk-001JeanPaulDMKJ_VBManali_IamGCianMunaMeet22Ultimate-GCian-Thabassum-pickachu

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
congo munni for first post...yash he is a prince charming dearSmile...he disturbs many gals dreams but yaar arti aa chuki hai ushi life meinLOLLOL

Edited by gururocks77 - 18 February 2012 at 10:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarGCrckLuvStrk-001123mitulAIMAMSKJeanPaulMunaMeet22Manali_IamGCian-Thabassum-pickachu

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Muna.tui nischoi tor Prince Charming ke pabi..and he will be as handsome and as good as GC...ami setai pray korbo...Tongue

as far as yash is concerned...OMG...love him in any role!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar123mitulGCrckLuvStrk-001JeanPaulMunaMeet22Manali_IamGCian

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Muna and Mitul..toder sathe banglay ktha blte amar boro valo lage...i love speaking in bengali on IF ...
Mitul.etodin tumi blchilam, aj thke tui blchi...hopefully u don't mind.and ti o amay tui i bolis!

uff.can't wait for the 20th!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarLuvStrk-001MunaMeet22

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123mitul

LOLLOLLOL...nice post...but puchki,you have a tough competition dear...so many people r in the line( don't worry about me, i am giving him away to uBig smileBig smile)...so, r dreamland e theke ki hobe, bastob e fire esoLOLLOL

dii tumio na..ki kortam..amr mind+heart mane na...tarpor o ami bastob e asi..bt jokhon e gurmeet k niye jani,tokhn r o crazy hoi jai..coj o really j valo,mashallah.,tarpor amr prince er qualityr list r o boro hoi jai...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar123mitulLuvStrk-001DMKJ_VB-Thabassum-

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Muna.tui nischoi tor Prince Charming ke pabi..and he will be as handsome and as good as GC...ami setai pray korbo...Tongue

as far as yash is concerned...OMG...love him in any role!

thanks dii..amr lokkhi dii

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStar123mitulLuvStrk-001DMKJ_VB-Thabassum-

MunaMeet22

IF-Rockerz

MunaMeet22

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gururocks77

yash he is a prince charming dearSmile...he disturbs many gals dreams but yaar arti aa chuki hai ushi life meinLOLLOL

yaah dii..but u kno i like kratika..in washroom wali promo ,usko bohot beautiful laga..
my guru...to hei aisaEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarLuvStrk-001AIMAMSKDMKJ_VBgafulu14Ultimate-GCian-Thabassum-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.