Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
today it was shown that ravi and rashi were fighting and pinky was trying to stop them while sunny was writing something...but they showed him for 5 seconds or more with some suspicious music...
so what do you think guys ..will sunny get effected from that fight and take some unwanted step???
plz share your views friendsπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
No no.. But today what he did was very wrong..

Hormonal changes should come to Raavi but Sunny is changing more than her πŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi Aru!!! πŸ˜Š

hahhah LOL that hormonal changes one πŸ˜† its real funny.

but seeing at all the kids in this weeks episodes, or previous one, someone or the other is effected by one's silly things. like Rocky ki bhagawat and now Rashi blackmailing or warning to do the same. 

Raavi using some stupid language yesterday 

sisters (RR) fighting, brother taking it as something else; Parents fighting kids taking it something else it was full of rounds this time.  
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sunny reminded me of my little cousin...he came over during summer and he was literally evil...when he left i had a huge bruise on my arm and literary was crying in pain for days after he bit me really hard...he would go in the room and throw everything away...especially if it was valuable...like a laptop or homework or glass stuff...he knew those things were important so he would get more pleasure in destroying them...he just needs the old strict sweety ji to discipline him
Savia thumbnail
on friday ink, today fighting...what with Sunny?

or rather the boys in this show in general??
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

No no.. But today what he did was very wrong..

Hormonal changes should come to Raavi but Sunny is changing more than her πŸ˜†

I second u 🀣🀣🀣
aarohi18 thumbnail
I hate sunny he is a spoilt  kid... needs to be punished and given one tight slap.infact Sweetys kid's Rocky and Ginni are awesum ,smart & good just like sweety, but pinky's kids are weired and overpampered esp that Ravi who's really irritating ,gets on ur nerves d tht sunny a big spoilt kid ,shameless,has no respect for elders,overrr pampereddd ,just doesnt look like a seven yr old kid ,he is greedy too demanding.needs to be dealt strictly.Rashi is grt ,smart ,intelligent girl.But ravi and sunny need to be handeled smartly
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Well I dont think sunny is that bad awwwπŸ˜† That golu molu is cuteee and the cycle race n all were really fun.. Specially his dream abt Kunal and his dad being dianossaurs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Raavi I agree..  She IS a spoilt brat πŸ₯± All the time annoying Rashi with her 'Say PLEASE say PLEASE' drama πŸ₯± She needs a head-check πŸ˜•