Members Lounge
Members Lounge

say it here #3 (Page 61)

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jelly_1984

OMG..smita is getin married???????...i thought she wuz like 13 years oldConfused

hey arushi and samie...vats up?Tongue

smita , a 13 year old???????? LOL
smita , did u read this? LOL

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukh

yea i have baby.. i have 2 kids. my daughter just turn 5 this month. my son is 15 months old.Embarrassed

how sweet ! i luv kids . Smile
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

Originally posted by sukh

yea i have  baby.. i have 2 kids. my daughter just turn 5 this month. my son is  15 months old.Embarrassed

how sweet ! i luv kids . Smile
Same ere!!Wel I am a kid itself!!LOL
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
soooo sweet sukh. I also love babies, I am one myself. LOL
PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
That's really sweet Sukh! Babies are soooo cute and I love them! Smile
sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
thax everyone. it such a sweet of u.Embarrassed
popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

My day today was great had to run today but I got used to it, not that hard...lol this morning my teacher was just teasing my friend (pooja) he was like "Pooja whats ur problem?" And then I said "YOU!" lol he wasnt suppose to hear that but oops! And then my teacher was like "MAJOR ATTITUDE PROBLEM!" He was just kidding though LOL...yup my day was great after school I had a leadership meeting....yupperz! How was ur day?

Priya

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_luv_shah_rukh

My day today was great had to run today but I got used to it, not that hard...lol this morning my teacher was just teasing my friend (pooja) he was like "Pooja whats ur problem?" And then I said "YOU!" lol he wasnt suppose to hear that but oops! And then my teacher was like "MAJOR ATTITUDE PROBLEM!" He was just kidding though LOL...yup my day was great after school I had a leadership meeting....yupperz! How was ur day?

Priya

my day was awesome Priya! I came home at 12:50 today ( well actually the whole week) and we are all finally done with those stupid state exams! It was sooooo easy though, i mean easier than last year's tests -9th grade.Big smile Tommrow, the teachers are going to treat all the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th graders with Jamba Juice smoothies FOR FREE....yummy!!! Becuz we all worked sooo hard this week! Big smile Smile 

lol...BTW, do guys like run everyday cuz whenever u post here about ur schoolday, it alwayz says u had to run LOL!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Members Lounge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index