Posted: 19 years ago

hi

Edited by pjm_bjp - 19 years ago
rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai14

Good morning guys!!
How is everyone

Yesterday was a good day. A good start for the week. Hopefully It will continue 😊 No exams this week lekin started studying for finals πŸ˜• I am even dreaming about chemistry and psychobiology in my dreams. 😑 god 2 more sems of chemistry and am all done w/ it. eventhough it's like a year and by the time i am done w/ chem i will also be done w/ undergrad part of college πŸ˜† But it's good to say i only have 2 more sems of chem left. hehehehhe

oh y'day i went to chucke cheese 😳 😳 😳 My 3 yr old nephew is staying w/ us for a week. yesterday he was crying like crazy wanting to go to chucke cheese ( in a perfect "take me to the ball game" style πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ). So yh it was fun watching lil kids getting excited and having fun

so what's up w/ everyone

ooohhh, I love Chucke Cheese. I love that place. I go there with my cuzs, after I recieve my report card as they give atleast 15 FREE tokens. My bro and I add ours and give them to our cuzs. 30*.25(as they are $.25 each) is a $7.50 value for FREE! lol hahahahaπŸ˜†

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Pakola is a ice cream soda. Wait let me find a pic

My school day was great! I had to memorize a poen today and say it to the class. I did great too. I am soo happy!

popkurn thumbnail

My school day was great too! We missed gym class yes NO RUNNING cuz we had an awards assembly...and preeti, pooja, sheena and me got awards!!! lol

How was ur day?

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai14

lol sitara πŸ˜†

i am usually the sweeeeeeeest girl alive. right team? now remember before u answer that if u don't say yes mar daloongi . yaad hai na

arey kya karo ppl are making me mad today πŸ˜†

mr. ******shocked ***** arey mei tho 100% girl hu πŸ˜‰

and guys jas didi know who the new person is πŸ˜‰

are you sure???? ok soorry, just jk! hey sai di, whats up? howz life going? It has been ages since we've talked/PMed/Chatted😭

Edited by rabeeak2003 - 19 years ago
jas thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Edited by pjm_bjp - 19 years ago
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

thanx rabz....we get ice cream soda here too..but i dont like the taste!

jas didi knows who the new person is sai???????? do u jas di?

u got an award priya????....for what?...tell ussssssssssss!😊

Edited by jelly_1984 - 19 years ago
sukh thumbnail
i ,m not sure that i havn,t seen them in california.πŸ˜‰
popkurn thumbnail
lol jello....academic award which means u need to get a A or a B in the 4 core subjects
sukh thumbnail

but u really make me hungry

πŸ˜†