Punar Vivah

is the boy(krithika's son in PV) replaced ??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Initial promos had one boy and in SBB train scene i saw another boy with krithika ..did the old one replaced ?? Confused

i really like the boy who was in promo whr they keep flower in gurumeet's hand and krithika placing her hand on his ..

did anybody noticed?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsLuvStrk-001JeanPaulUltimate-GCian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is the boy(krithika's son in PV) replaced ??" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lenageorge

IF-Dazzler

lenageorge

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
yes.the boy has been replaced

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Isn't he the same child was shown in the press conference? Awww, I like the child's chemistry with Kratika, they should not replace him :-(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001pesi11pickachu

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lenageorge

yes.the boy has been replaced

thats so sad... the first SBB or some news they shown a boy who is very cute .. and i really loved the boy when he was giving his interview with reporter ..so sweet one ..Cry

LuvStrk-001

Silence_Gold

IF-Addictz

Silence_Gold

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@pesi11: Do u mean the child was shown in Telly Tadka interview? He is changed? Shocked

Nooo OuchCry

Edited by Zee_News - 17 February 2012 at 10:43am

LuvStrk-001

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zee_News

@pesi11: Do u mean the child was shown in Telly Tadka interview? He is changed? Shocked

Nooo OuchCry

i dont remember which one it is ..

if u watch the promo in ZEE tv that shows krithika n guru taking phera's and a kid also shown taking phera holding krithika's hand .. this kid is damn cute in his acting n talking ...now he is not the one at present..

LuvStrk-001

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
oh god i loved that kidCry

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

Initial promos had one boy and in SBB train scene i saw another boy with krithika ..did the old one replaced ?? Confused

i really like the boy who was in promo whr they keep flower in gurumeet's hand and krithika placing her hand on his ..

did anybody noticed?

yup that boy is replaced...that boy seems so small may not adjustable with the shoots and sets. new boy is also cute and he is attacned with kratika in that train scene only

LuvStrk-001

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.