Page 1
Page   of 46
Page 2 Page 46

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Hey DEK Diehards!Hug

Now, I'm a Manveer lover- everything about the couple, the charecters, the history, development, and potential appeals to me (as if it wasnt obvious enough LOL ) For that reason I started writing the UVCs- The Udayveer Chornicles- and Honestly, I love writing them- It's about Manveer, but through UV's perspective, and although it differs from the show, I sitll enjoy it because I get to see what I want- Manveer Together.

Halfway through the UVCs, I created the RCs- The Royal Chronicles-which is like a gossip rag on the UVCs. More of short OS' than anything else, they are simply there to have a laugh over.

NOW...getting to the point. LOL

I love Manveer, and I love writing about them- but, I feel for J. JN is not a bad girl- she has her reasons for being so mean, and I feel as if we havent gotten to know her yet. She's been wounded as well, and we tend to forget that. The first moment I felt for J more than anyone else had been her yelling after Uday, when he had stated she would never be a good Queen- although she is vindictive, she is also human.

In the UVCs, J has watched Manyata and Uday fall inlove, and as Much as I'm a Manveer lover, I sort of want to get to know JN as well. I think it would be interesting- she's more then just nice hair and cloths. I really do think so.Smile

Some people are Jai+ Akash fans. I am not. I don't want JN to get Manyata's Sloppy seconds again- seriously, I don't. I think she deserves someone who will fall inlove with HER FIRST. Not some who has had feeling vested in her sister Prior to her, again. It's not fair, and it leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Plus, I have a Chiki+ Akash Bias, which is pretty obvious. LOL

FINALLY. What I'm trying to say, is that this FF is about JN. Through her mind, through her eyes. If you dislike J with a passion, I suggest you read, because I want people to empathize with her a little more. If you love JN then also read, because I think we'd all enjoy seeing her fall in love, and someone fall in love with her as well. I'd also like to see her develope into a better person, Hence why I'm writing this.

The FF is Untitiled, but the idea is "A little different" , hence the filler title for now.I don't know what to call it, but I'll rename it later.
*Edited: I've decided to stick with the brandLOL- it will be called The Jainandini Chronicles- or The JNCs for short- if anyone has a better idea, let me knowBig smile

Let me know if there is enough interest for this, and I'll post the first part soon.

Loads of Love,

ReehaSmile
THE JAINANDINI CHRONICLES

PART THREE: To be Nandini
PART FOUR:To find me
PART FIVE: To have forever
PART SIX: To find Aryan
PART SEVEN: To love
PART EIGHT:  to love me

Edited by reeha...k - 27 June 2014 at 4:36pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzle1102rexesvrkidsmahnoork47angel4184...Aashi...kkateNakita19dilkarioMayurSidmaakelapothikmoonstruckayushiishSomia3akkiiiiilove...OMG...Ruhi77...FireNIcejaneniroopaSwaron238anushruthizuenaSaHillover101virgo24aysha1989luvzindagiwendy25JasleenSimply_Smartmitzificationdmg_roks_antaradimpzz--ANGEL--arrylinealishhhdocnussIndigoBluesManasi_16thejazzgalsweetshabsanghita0000Ashvikian_AKlostmymusic.adventure_gurl..DamonCrazy..-Xpress-...Harmony...-Niha--Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Jainandini Chronicles| NEW UPDATE| PART 9| PG. 45" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
are u serious?
well i am up for anything that will keep Akash away from ManVeer!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mounika93akshaayareeha...k...Oyshee...

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poulomi12

are u serious?

Polo my love...err...I am not a Jakash fan...so that is not happening in hereErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hmmm, not bad. I always liked J, dunno why she was like that in UVC. Was going to say something about that to you but since you are writing this fic, so I shut up. Nice one, want to see how you handle it. 

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Ya this is intresting Reeha J has a reason to be mean and her story is surely something to look forward too.I'm in

_Poulomi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Poulomi_

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reeha...k

Originally posted by poulomi12

are u serious?

Polo my love...err...I am not a Jakash fan...so that is not happening in hereErmm

oh now i get it!
its a FF with heroine as J!
well even though i dont like most aspects of her chracter, but its ur writing then why not!Wink

NightStarr

NightStarr

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I am definitely IN! I have mentioned in couple posts how it is natural for J not to like Manyata as Jay has always been second class citizen in her house and her family members. I think she has always tried to make them proud and be the perfect princess so that she could take Manyata's place in her family's place that she fails to see what makes her happy. I think she is very insecure and have a low self esteem. She wants to win Uday because that would be taking at least ONE thing away from Manyata and it is only an ego boost for her not love. So I will stop yapping and let you start writing another amazing story just like the UVC Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...Aashi...DEKfan2012reeha...k

neharaizada

neharaizada

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
count me in..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top