Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU 17th feb -maar daala ..Chappal maar daala !!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged

-Guru says to mohan that u r the one feeling sorry and she apologized a lady who apologized for her such a small mistake cud she have supported her husband ..Nah and Mohan says i had proofs what cud i do ..and Guru says those things made of glass shud be handled with care and Mohan says dont maaro dialogues and gets angry and Guru says dont tell me ..its u who has lost something and Mohan remains in denial ..and Guru says hope yr faith that uve done the right isnt broken

Megs crying and shring her pain with Amar and the kids come and Addu apologizes and hug her and wipe away her tears

-Mohan slyly walks upto Nanhi's room and tries to look for her but hides on seeing Megs annd then when she leaves he drops a card for nanhi which she comes and see's and Mohan asks for a chance but she doesnt oblidge and draws the curtain while Mohan is like apni maa ki bhi maa hai LOL

-Ved is out collect premium and the guy taunts him abt Amar and ved comes back and complains to Saroj and then nanhi comes and says she will never go back to school cause the girls their taunt me and megs c's that the girls have scribbled cheats daughter on her school bag

-Mohan's office everyone celebrating and ved comes  and asks Mohan what did he get out of doing this by causing us pain and Mohan says i came to you asking for saboot of Amars innocence but u didnt listen to me and closed the door on my faceClapand the precap scene where Mohan tells ved yo accept facts so that he will feel better and ved throws a slipper at him and says now i feel better and he says that u will have to lose to Amar Vyas 's truth and if u have insaaniyat left in you that day u will repent all yr life ...arre he is already repenting LOL

-Karan says whose frustration has he taken out on you and Mohan says its the pain of his son's bitter truth

-ved walking on the road and remembering all the taunts and his moments with Amar when his foot without the slipper hits the stone and blood oozes out

-Mohan and he and Guru talk abt what happened at his work place and Mohan is like what can i do and then c's Megs come out and they both look at each other and Megs puts nanhi's school bag with the cheat thing in the bin and is abt to leave when Mohan comes and stands in her way and see's the bag as well and is abt to say something when Megs leaves but Guru stops her calling her Megs didi and tells abt what happened at work

-Megs ask Mohan what he did and he tells what he said and Megs is like now onder he hasnt come bk as yet and Mohan is like u neednt feel bad abt it i can understand and she says i am not feeling ashamed cause i wud have done the same

-Precap -talli Renu bhabhi vs Monu's aka mohan's mom ..and Mohan and Megs warn each other abt the attack LOL

-Loved the interaction between Mr Vyas n mohan and guru n Mohan ..i think when Mohan does realize  he went wrong he will face it and accept it unlike what Mr Vyas said and in fact he will take ownership and get to the truth his whole lagan for the truth cannot b doubted ..Vedji tumne abhi Mohan ko jaana nahi ...jaana hai to pehchaana nahi

Njoy the weekend guys

Adios
Mohan ki modern MeerabaiEmbarrassed
Pooja
-

Edited by rdfan - 17 February 2012 at 11:15am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirhellounjooneetapiluoinkoinkshiny3varmasshaarissaraahgggggggggyashi_kpsp87PavitraekomasTonks611suprianatzzz-Swetha-nabz8888fatim30rusha4003bablinishaMicronMru_bee-acacia--Khush-jassie_17serialwatcher16without-fathomSmeera123MR21Savz_Startlingprava55663-Mithuna-sun-naaaaaaaaaDJ..bsingapurySwastikAshNi--Udhay--misty85-RadhaMohan-AreYaar.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 17th feb -maar daala ..Chappal maar daala !!!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saraahggggggggg

Groupbie

saraahggggggggg

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
precap looks funny with renu LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
"Cheater ki beti" thing reminded me of Amitabh Bacchan's scene from Deewar - "mera baap chor hai". 

This episode shows mohan's POV and others opinion about it. 

Mohan thinks nanhi will forgive him so soon. I think he is going to use his advice of "flowers and 2 times sorry" method that he used to use to convince his mom. But nanhi will be too difficult to convince now. 

Hilarious precap. Megha's reactions to renu's act was so funny. In the mandir scene, they were warning each other of danger they might face. Renu said "mohanasur" too? Thats so funny.  He is getting new names from Renu daily. Last time it was "Lafanga padosi", now its Mohanasur. Mohanasur too sounds cute. 

Edit: @Rd - mohan ki meerabhai - i didn't notice that. There are many meeras / radhas here i think? 

Edited by subhas123 - 17 February 2012 at 10:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-Mru_beemisty85-RadhaMohan-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@Subhas- ther may b many i am declaring my stand thats it ...where there is Mohan ther eis bound to be competition

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanx for WU.
@subhas: even I was thinking of deewar & mera baap chor hai dialogue...
BTW guru was great... I really liked his dialogue..." dua karna ki yeh bhram toot na jaye"...

-RadhaMohan-

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Pooja. Looks like a good episode again. Like the fact that Mohan pointed out how he did try to get Vyas side of the story.  Mohan and his Nanhi woes are going to continue for a while. Waiting to see how they sort that out.

And err.. I need to get my eyes checked. I read the precap as talli Renu and Megha's MIL! I was wondering, hain, sourpuss went and got drunk!!! Shocked D'oh LOL LOL

-- Mru

-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Thanks for the update, Pooja. Looks like a good episode again. Like the fact that Mohan pointed out how he did try to get Vyas side of the story.  Mohan and his Nanhi woes are going to continue for a while. Waiting to see how they sort that out.

And err.. I need to get my eyes checked. I read the precap as talli Renu and Megha's MIL! I was wondering, hain, sourpuss went and got drunk!!! LOL

-- Mru
\

What? Megha's MIL too drunk? My cable signal is weak, i could not hear many dialogues and precap was not clear too. 

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

Originally posted by Mru_bee

And err.. I need to get my eyes checked. I read the precap as talli Renu and Megha's MIL! I was wondering, hain, sourpuss went and got drunk!!! LOL

-- Mru
\

What? Megha's MIL too drunk? My cable signal is weak, i could not hear many dialogues and precap was not clear too. 

hahaha.. Nahiii.. Renu and MOhan's momLOL LOL LOL I misread the update LOL

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 17 February 2012 at 10:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.