Yeh Meri Life Hai

Ronit deserves Pooja?

Poll

After all the times Ronit played Pooja, does he still deserve her?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
xsonyxo thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
 Hey guys, does Ronit deserve Pooja's love?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nah,he does not!!!!!!!Pooja is better off without him.

-Rifhat

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

no ithink that ronit has changed n he duz lu her 4 real.........but pooja wont realize this rite away......reema seeing this will want 2 bring them closer but remembering wat happened last time mite b hessitant.....in the end pooja n ronit HAVE to end up together. but that will bring more conficts into the show....

reema/ronit mom hates pooja and pooja's dad wont accept ne1 outside of thier "baradri".......wat will they do next........like all shows and movies..TRUE LOVE PREVAILS OVER ALL

wooh........i have though too ahead into the future.........a lot of this wont even happen but u never noe

ymlh iz the best show😛

pmahesh thumbnail

I think ronit deserves pooja, he is nice, cute and also become understanding. He cares for her a lot which has started coming out now.

jaan14 thumbnail

Seems like Ronit has changed.  I think Pooja is going fall in love with Ronit now since he saved her sister yester.  Afterall this what happens in Indian movies and soaps...........

AASHISH_IN thumbnail

I think, Pooja will need some time to realise Ronit's love❤️.

B'bye

pmahesh thumbnail

There might be another girl in ronit's life which will make pooja jealous and realise her love for ronit.

rabeeak2003 thumbnail

ronit and pooja look great together!

kaboo123 thumbnail
I think that they make a very cute and sweet couple. The best part of the serial which makes it v. different from other serails is the youtfulness and freshness of the main characters, Pooja, Ronit, Reema and Maddy.

The other serials by comparison like Kusum and all have such negative and depressing side to them that you strat ageing watching such bakwaas programmes. YMLH is a lesson for ektaa that she needs a similar freshness in her thinking coz.she is a big depresso.
pmahesh thumbnail

I agree, YMLH has got a freshness which is lacking in ekta's rona dhona soaps. But i hope they don't stretch it like others and make a mess out of it.

BTW, where is the handsome teacher, he has gone for quite some time now and i hate this new one- she can't even say her lines properly.