WRITTEN UPDATE 17th February 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanx for the updates. precap has rekindled hope... looks like he has made a cartoon as guessed by a fellow member of the forum.
thank u anju ,as like button is not working,cant press it,
god bless u..
thanks for the superfast update anju...
Thanks for the WU Anju! 

Today's episode was a nice climax of this week's tragic and painful scenes. The scene between Ishaan and Indira was very touching, the same goes for the Ricky-Vidit scene. At least we got confirmed that Ricky is not responsible for this condition of Vidit. On the other hand, he has taken the responsibility to take care of Vidit on others' behalf (the culprits). Ricky has a very soft heart, he is more fond of Vidit (a stranger) than his own khanjoos brother Sameer. When Ricky was in despair and bowed his head, Vidit started throbbing like Indira was in the vicinity. I just got the feeling that Vidit-Ricky relation is more or less as strong as Vidit-Indira. Very touching indeed.😳

The precap also seems promising. I hope it is Ricky's sketch of Indu that is posted in the newspaper and with some nice words dedicated to her. It can also be that Sameer played some cheap trick and wrote something wrong about Indu signed in Ricky's name. Anyways, the future track of HD looks very promising. The doctor said Vidit will become normal in two weeks, so I think the CVs will reduce the speed from the megaspeed they have kept over those last weeks. 
Edited by indianfighter - 12 years ago
Thanks for written update. Well it's like retelecast and i love it. I watch hd as many times.love hd,Guys,watch it on t.v. At 8p.m plz

i dont understand why people throwing their frustration in WU too for Sameer.come on if you are so much desperate say somewhere else about him why you put "cheap"word for him in update...

its really pathetic...

Originally posted by Rafia.khan

i dont understand why people throwing their frustration in WU too for Sameer.come on if you are so much desperate say somewhere else about him why you put "cheap"word for him in update...

its really pathetic...

Then don't read the WU. As simple as that. It's not obligatory to read WUs. In stead of posting negative words, you should appreciate the author for their time-consuming efforts. 
Originally posted by indianfighter

Then don't read the WU. As simple as that. It's not obligatory to read WUs. In stead of posting negative words, you should appreciate the author for their time-consuming efforts. 
i dont need ur advice...😊
i said whatever i feel..sometimes it feels really irritating to see her personal comments in Updat...
if her update is fine for u..good for you...
but for me as a reader it shows me her partial mind about Rishi and Sameer..
Edited by Rafia.khan - 12 years ago
tksss anju

what kind of family Rishi/Ricky have. poor rishi, i hate his mother also there are lots of people 2 hate in HD

i hate every one without Indira, Rishi, Ishan, Amma, Vidit and i think sanjay also ok