Biggest fans of KMH =))

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guyz..

So before i continue i'd like to make it clear that this is no comparison, this is just awareness😳🀣

4 billis(cats) urf 4 lions have done it yet againπŸ‘πŸ‘ The production house that is highly inspired by KMH⭐️ They've practically proved it time and again that KMH is the kind of show that is ever green and that with no reproduction of the scenes and plots KMH is not going to reach out to those houses that were deprived of 'unimaginative tv' πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰

isi baat pe ek Punji-ish scene ho jaye...❀️❀️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLE6F77470D7A12AA0&feature=player_detailpage&v=osh0LRI3CpI[/YOUTUBE]
😍😭😭

remake usi ka kiya jaata hai jo accha hota haiπŸ˜ƒ however, some big gyani's have said that original is always better than the remakes.😳
No offense meant to anyone..i know i have friends that are fans of the chaar billi's oops Four Lions' shows!

I m glad that such beautiful works of KMH cannot be forgotten that it is tried to be remade by others' every time, BUT best things always come in small packets!!πŸ˜›

p.s. my post is inspired(not copied) by the post/s i read in the other forum😎
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all *heads bowed* to ur title shibz πŸ‘ 🀣 🀣

i ditto to each nd every word u said shibz ⭐️ ppl are proving themselves to be the greatest fans of KMH even after months of ending KMH 😎
even if Ekta maiyaa wants KMH to be forgotten among the viewers, 4 billis are trying to spread the magic of KMH far nd war so that it can never be forgotten 🀣 😳
why cant ppl use their own brains nd create something new if they really think that KMH was a flop show πŸ˜• 😑..aah but then again they have to prove na that KMH was, is nd will always remain the bestest show ever ❀️ so they are indeed the BIGGEST nd GREATEST admirers nd fans of KMH 😳 😎 they cant let ppl forget na about KMH πŸ˜‰

btw i wonder how many times wud they have seen KMH1 & 2 to try to replictae it πŸ˜† 🀣 but i have only 1 message to them: Pls dnt try to replicate KMH..coz evergreen shows are made only once nd cant be replicated again nd again.. If u really have brains then go nd use ur own brains nd create ur own KMH nd jst stop copying others works 🀒

@olly - ur siggy line is so apt for this topic πŸ˜†Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Shibz..u hav dun it again!! great topic..muah!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘β­οΈ πŸ€— πŸ€— it's always a pleasure waiting for your topics no matter how long they take😈 d result is always gudπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Ditto 2 your whole post..i don't undrstand y dese 4 billi's just copy scenes frm KMH only?! I thot the show dint do well?πŸ€”It is overwhelming actually to see scenes frm KMH being copied in that show..i'm proud dat our KMH was orginal and it dint have any copied n pasted scenesπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Original will always stay original and evergreen while copycats will alays remain copycatsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
That scene that you posted Nimmi, no one..no matter how good dat actor is can ever recreate the emotions potrayed by Arjun Punj aka Karan Kundra..even if d concept of d scene is copied..emotions can't b created..expressions can't b recreated and we know our Punji potrayed his pain and heartbreak so well that even we felt it..d copycat show jus did it for  sake it it😳
KMH is one in a billion..copycatters keep proving it's evergreen and i am sure they must have watched each n every episode of both seasons so many times..dats hw much dey love it⭐️ proud dat KMH had a effect on them but disappointed they just copied n pasted scenes in d name on 'inspiration'
'remake usi ka kiya jaata hai jo accha hota haiπŸ˜ƒ however, some big gyani's have said that original is always better than the remakes.Embarrassed; <-- ditto..well said..that explains very well why scenes frm KMH - both seasons r being remade in 4 billi's show..they themselves know that KMH is really really good..if KMH2 wz still on ait to pata nahi aur kya copy karte😑
KMH always has, is and always be evergreen and original..⭐️ 
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 ..thats a sixer shibz!!.. tumne to humare dil ki baat keh di!!..muahh for this topic!..and rightly said chaar billis urf four lions have turn out to be the biggest fan and admirer of kmh!..and woh bhi ek season ke nahi 2nd season ke bhi!..wah wah!.. ..
jo log kmh ko bhul bhi gaye hai ya jin logo ne kabhi dekha bhi nahi unhe bhi pata chal raha hai about kmh πŸ˜‰ ..wow our kmh is truly a winner :D..

as u said its evergreen!!..❀️❀️
Edited by -Olly- - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

Hey guyz..

So before i continue i'd like to make it clear that this is no comparison, this is just awareness😳🀣  -  Exactly 😳. 

4 billis(cats) urf 4 lions have done it yet againπŸ‘πŸ‘ The production house that is highly inspired by KMH⭐️ They've practically proved it time and again that KMH is the kind of show that is ever green and that with no reproduction of the scenes and plots KMH is not going to reach out to those houses that were deprived of 'unimaginative tv' πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜‰  -   copy cats ke  'Presentation'  different hai 🀣, but woh first time diff tha, second time same to same,  they thot ppl wont remember 🀣.   They must surely be the biggest fans of KMH Clap.  How could they not be inspired by a show as magical as KMH.  Scenes, characters, tracks, what not. 

isi baat pe ek Punji-ish scene ho jaye...❀️❀️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLE6F77470D7A12AA0&feature=player_detailpage&v=osh0LRI3CpI[/YOUTUBE]
😍😭😭

remake usi ka kiya jaata hai jo accha hota haiπŸ˜ƒ however, some big gyani's have said that original is always better than the remakes.😳
No offense meant to anyone..i know i have friends that are fans of the chaar billi's oops Four Lions' shows!

What a scene.  No one can replicate this acting,  how many ever poor attempts  are made to remake.  The scene just leaves us feeling the pain of Punji.  Ditto original is always original StarClapClapStar.  

I m glad that such beautiful works of KMH cannot be forgotten that it is tried to be remade by others' every time, BUT best things always come in small packets!!πŸ˜›
But it hurts really bad to see this happen time and again, why should they do it so often? CryCryCryCry

p.s:my post is inspired(not copied) by the post/s i read in the other forum😎  - I see Cool,  see inspiration can be taken from anywhere ROFL, atleast we are not ignorant like some who think their show invented all those  copied scenes πŸ€“. 

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
exactly olly... forgot to put that in my post..our KMH is the undisputed winner😎
oh & in not so common ways
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that is sooo true!!! everyone else are just copy cats
kavyasam thumbnail
accha shibz  agree with olly  sixer  maara  iss topic se.  such an apt title.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

@olly - yeah  pehle sirf KMH1 tha ab KMH1 & 2 dono ko mila diye.  Kinta innovative  reproduction hai πŸ€ͺ
shibz thumbnail
kavyasam thumbnail

But it hurts really bad to see this happen time and again, why should they do it so often? 😭 coz they are not getting it right kavz..so they r following the mantra try try until u succeedπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€ͺ

you are right shibz.   ek baar  se  dil nai bhara unka.  third time they will cover more uncovered scenes.  πŸ₯±