Punar Vivah

GURIKA Ranking thread. New Article for KS comment (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 30

ladyBgud

IF-Dazzler

ladyBgud

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtykaur

hopefully history does not repeat with KS n GC fans...but i feel KS fans r much more mature than you know who's FAN...I have so far not see them bash GC or his wife...the accept him just the way he is and respect him...at least they know the difference between REAL n REEL

@underlined
that's why i joined this forum and not the last one because some were too adamant for the onscreen couple rather than the real lives of the onscreenn pair..yeah, good that you stated that because i also see that they are balanced in their views and supportive of all the characters in general...Thumbs Up
 maybe that's also one why i was drawn to KS, her mature and avid fans..small in count maybe but nevertheless sticking it through thick and thinEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GURIKA Ranking thread. New Article for KS comment (Page 29)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

actually he is debinas' ...nvm i will fine someone exactly like him... and make him go through plastic surgery to make his face duplicate GC's faceLOL

Yaar, woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai that he's debinaLOL
I'm not really claiming him now am I, just in my dreams He's mine...blush blush..LMAO! ROFL

Good luck with the Plastic surgery LOL

yaar u know i have meet one guy in my college that looks exactly like GC...but does not dress like him...has stubble(more to MSK look) ...i have seen him once in my college ... british or amarican fellow...has a GFCryLOL

Same hereEmbarrassedCryLOL!

XxshonaxX

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged

actually he is debinas' ...nvm i will fine someone exactly like him... and make him go through plastic surgery to make his face duplicate GC's faceLOL

I'm not really claiming him now am I, just in my dreams He's mine...blush blush..LMAO! ROFL

yaar u know i have meet one guy in my college that looks exactly like GC...but does not dress like him...has stubble(more to MSK look) ...i have seen him once in my college ... british or amarican fellow...has a GFCryLOL

Oh American Accent...Blushing
Awwhhh Hug, you liked him right?

XxshonaxX

XxshonaxX

XxshonaxX

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Same hereEmbarrassedCryLOL!

nvm we will meet out GC  someday ...Embarrassed

pickachu

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyBgud

hopefully history does not repeat with KS n GC fans...but i feel KS fans r much more mature than you know who's FAN...I have so far not see them bash GC or his wife...the accept him just the way he is and respect him...at least they know the difference between REAL n REEL

@underlined
that's why i joined this forum and not the last one because some were too adamant for the onscreen couple rather than the real lives of the onscreenn pair..yeah, good that you stated that because i also see that they are balanced in their views and supportive of all the characters in general...Thumbs Up
 maybe that's also one why i was drawn to KS, her mature and avid fans..small in count maybe but nevertheless sticking it through thick and thinEmbarrassed

Totally agree with you.
KRatika is one actress I cannot hate, usually I'm known for hating actresses but her down to earth nature just doesn't allow me to hate her at all! And I'm so glad she has mature fans! I'm sure she's got loads of fans, I-F doesn't decide ones popularity Embarrassed

XxshonaxX

XxshonaxX

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
yaar i think there is a chat club in PV forum right ...i may be a senior member but dont know anything about IF ...where is it...coz this is the ranking thread ...im scared mods will kick us out :p

XxshonaxX

XxshonaxX

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
CryOuch

Oh American Accent...Blushing
Awwhhh Hug, you liked him right?

obviously...it sounded so magical until i realized that he was calling his GIRLFRIEND!!!ShockedOuchCry

..CountingStars

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

yaar i think there is a chat club in PV forum right ...i may be a senior member but dont know anything about IF ...where is it...coz this is the ranking thread ...im scared mods will kick us out :p

HereBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.