Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

India-Forums

   

GURIKA Ranking thread. New Article for KS comment (Page 29)

ladyBgud IF-Dazzler
ladyBgud
ladyBgud

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 2665

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtykaur

hopefully history does not repeat with KS n GC fans...but i feel KS fans r much more mature than you know who's FAN...I have so far not see them bash GC or his wife...the accept him just the way he is and respect him...at least they know the difference between REAL n REEL

@underlined
that's why i joined this forum and not the last one because some were too adamant for the onscreen couple rather than the real lives of the onscreenn pair..yeah, good that you stated that because i also see that they are balanced in their views and supportive of all the characters in general...Thumbs Up
 maybe that's also one why i was drawn to KS, her mature and avid fans..small in count maybe but nevertheless sticking it through thick and thinEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 25819

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtykaur

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by mishtykaur

actually he is debinas' ...nvm i will fine someone exactly like him... and make him go through plastic surgery to make his face duplicate GC's faceLOL
 
Yaar, woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai that he's debinaLOL
I'm not really claiming him now am I, just in my dreams He's mine...blush blush..LMAO! ROFL
 
Good luck with the Plastic surgery LOL


yaar u know i have meet one guy in my college that looks exactly like GC...but does not dress like him...has stubble(more to MSK look) ...i have seen him once in my college ... british or amarican fellow...has a GFCryLOL


Same hereEmbarrassedCryLOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XxshonaxX

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 28573

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtykaur

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by mishtykaur

actually he is debinas' ...nvm i will fine someone exactly like him... and make him go through plastic surgery to make his face duplicate GC's faceLOL
 
Yaar, woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai that he's debinaLOL
I'm not really claiming him now am I, just in my dreams He's mine...blush blush..LMAO! ROFL
 
Good luck with the Plastic surgery LOL


yaar u know i have meet one guy in my college that looks exactly like GC...but does not dress like him...has stubble(more to MSK look) ...i have seen him once in my college ... british or amarican fellow...has a GFCryLOL
 
Oh American Accent...Blushing
Awwhhh Hug, you liked him right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XxshonaxX

XxshonaxX Senior Member
XxshonaxX
XxshonaxX

Joined: 02 April 2011
Posts: 897

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Originally posted by mishtykaur

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by mishtykaur

actually he is debinas' ...nvm i will fine someone exactly like him... and make him go through plastic surgery to make his face duplicate GC's faceLOL
 
Yaar, woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai that he's debinaLOL
I'm not really claiming him now am I, just in my dreams He's mine...blush blush..LMAO! ROFL
 
Good luck with the Plastic surgery LOL


yaar u know i have meet one guy in my college that looks exactly like GC...but does not dress like him...has stubble(more to MSK look) ...i have seen him once in my college ... british or amarican fellow...has a GFCryLOL


Same hereEmbarrassedCryLOL!

nvm we will meet out GC  someday ...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 28573

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyBgud

Originally posted by mishtykaur

hopefully history does not repeat with KS n GC fans...but i feel KS fans r much more mature than you know who's FAN...I have so far not see them bash GC or his wife...the accept him just the way he is and respect him...at least they know the difference between REAL n REEL

@underlined
that's why i joined this forum and not the last one because some were too adamant for the onscreen couple rather than the real lives of the onscreenn pair..yeah, good that you stated that because i also see that they are balanced in their views and supportive of all the characters in general...Thumbs Up
 maybe that's also one why i was drawn to KS, her mature and avid fans..small in count maybe but nevertheless sticking it through thick and thinEmbarrassed
 
Totally agree with you.
KRatika is one actress I cannot hate, usually I'm known for hating actresses but her down to earth nature just doesn't allow me to hate her at all! And I'm so glad she has mature fans! I'm sure she's got loads of fans, I-F doesn't decide ones popularity Embarrassed
XxshonaxX Senior Member
XxshonaxX
XxshonaxX

Joined: 02 April 2011
Posts: 897

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
yaar i think there is a chat club in PV forum right ...i may be a senior member but dont know anything about IF ...where is it...coz this is the ranking thread ...im scared mods will kick us out :p
XxshonaxX Senior Member
XxshonaxX
XxshonaxX

Joined: 02 April 2011
Posts: 897

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
CryOuch
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by mishtykaur

Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Originally posted by mishtykaur

actually he is debinas' ...nvm i will fine someone exactly like him... and make him go through plastic surgery to make his face duplicate GC's faceLOL
 
Yaar, woh toh mujhe bhi pata hai that he's debinaLOL
I'm not really claiming him now am I, just in my dreams He's mine...blush blush..LMAO! ROFL
 
Good luck with the Plastic surgery LOL


yaar u know i have meet one guy in my college that looks exactly like GC...but does not dress like him...has stubble(more to MSK look) ...i have seen him once in my college ... british or amarican fellow...has a GFCryLOL
 
Oh American Accent...Blushing
Awwhhh Hug, you liked him right?


obviously...it sounded so magical until i realized that he was calling his GIRLFRIEND!!!ShockedOuchCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 28573

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishtykaur

yaar i think there is a chat club in PV forum right ...i may be a senior member but dont know anything about IF ...where is it...coz this is the ranking thread ...im scared mods will kick us out :p
 
HereBig smile
 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index