Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Heya Aanchal...nice post...add me please...! can't lpress like...uff!
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by MaanGeet_GurTi - 11 years ago
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
add me in..
thank u!!
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yash : Jo apne bacche ke saath rishta tod sakti hai wo mere baccho ka kya khyal rakhegi 😍
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi :)
I am Maham, and I would love to be added as well!

Borna and I were discussing the four promos that were shown before the launch of the show, and how each of them represents a different stage of their relationship, and she told me to post my analysis here, so here you go:

The 4 promos are very significant to the overall plot of the show, because they really show the progression of their stages at various points. And they are also the reason why I believe that Aarti will fall for Yash first, but will completely withdraw herself because she'll probably think that she'll never be able to take the place of a wife in his world so might as well save the disappointment and heartache. So once Yash ends liking her and then ultimately falls in love, it will be interesting to see how he breaks all the barriers she has set up.

The first promo was obviously the marriage, so there isn't much to say about that. The second one is where things start to get interesting. It's obvious that she enters the marriage with the thought of actually moving on with her life, she has a smile on her face as she looks at the decor of the room and even comments on the beauty of Arpita's pictures. But when Yash refers to Arpita as his wife, I think that's when she realizes what she has really walked into, the way her expressions fall, and the hurt that is obvious in her eyes, beautifully portrayed. I think she'll know from the very first night that Yash is not willing to give herself to him, and while that will be a bitter pill to swallow, she's not going to make any fuss, because she really didn't have any expectations from the marriage anyways. But I am sure as some time goes on and their interactions increase, and then she sees him interacting with Ansh, her respect and admiration for him will grow. As shown in the sexy third promo, it is obvious that she is attracted to him, and the nearness to him affects her. Yash, on the other hand seems unfazed, calm, cool and collected, even though they do have a small eye contact, but when the door opens, he maintains a stoic face while Aarti turns to look back. So I think this represents the phase where Aarti starts falling for him.

And finally the fourth promo, where it is apparent that Yash is just as attracted to her as she is to him. The way they are walking next to each, so close that their hands are touching, means that distances have shortened considerably but there is still that hesitation, shown beautifully as the camera pans to their hands where they are gliding against each other, but the final step (represented by hand holding) is yet to be taken. And I love they both keep looking at each other, and even when Aarti tries to avert her gaze, Yash's eyes don't wander from her for a second, and the soft smile on his face and the happy look in his eyes goes on to show that their relationship has progressed considerably and Yash is finally coming out of his self imposed shell of loneliness. The fact that he catches her in the end and has his arms around her represents possessiveness as in that he has finally accepted her as his, and this time there isn't any awkwardness in the lack of physical space between them. Also, this time it is Yash who once again has his eyes trained on her, while she looks away. So a beautiful, beautiful contrast from the third promo.

Ultimately it will be Yash who will have to move their relationship forward, because it is only after he comes out of his shell that he can move forward with Aarti and start their new life together. And the fact that this is their second marriage just spices up the whole thing, because Aarti won't be making the same demands or expressing her wishes the same way as she would if she was the first woman in her life, and I think this will end up hurting her, but it will all be worth it in the end.
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Maham: Yay, thanks so much for obliging! 😃 One highlight for this weekend...Promo analysis! Another highlight (possibly) for this weekend...Rewatching the episodes and the minimal yet still fun Gurmeet-Kratika offscreen footage we've gotten since January 😆 
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Counttt me inn 2!!
love them aswell... Kratz and Guru are sooo cute togheter!!! yaaay hahahaaa😍😛
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Kratika n gurmeet...Kya hot performance diya...
Im feeling it is not true...i feel as if Im dreaming...n Im in a dream world...
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
minnie_tweetie, PinkChocolate, nooriewas, Amiiish, suju19, uluvmg, Ashii.PrinCess, luv_GurTi  and Maham Welcome to the AarYa world 🤗 
Shivu I can understand! sometimes the Like button is annoying 😆 
Miketa Dont be sorry! Its perfectly alright 😛
Edited by _Aanchal_ - 12 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
@maham Great Analysis...Very well written