Punar Vivah

||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| (Page 79)

Post Reply New Post

Page 79 of 95

ganga18

ganga18

Posted: 15 January 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I love arya very much. But i want whole scindia family to unite in all their problems

Edited by ganga18 - 15 January 2013 at 10:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| (Page 79)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

garlic

IF-Dazzler

garlic

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
can anyone give me the link of Yash confession episode?Thank youSmile

pvejani

IF-Dazzler

pvejani

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i hd seen mny foreum members use  very cute monkeys (emoticons)to show different emotions in their  posts.
whe i post any post i don't see any monkey(emoticons)on my screen.there is only smiley emoticons
plz somebody tell me hw they post that monkey to display different emotions(emoticons).
even i want to use it
plz help

If4eva

If4eva

Posted: 16 January 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Could somebody tell me if vidhi has kids. I haven't seen them before. Thank you

Edited by If4eva - 16 January 2013 at 10:55pm

pvejani

IF-Dazzler

pvejani

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by If4eva

yes vidhi has 2 kids named  vedant and vedika.
both of them are in boarding school or in hostel they shown them only on wedding  dayand sangeet ceremony of yash,aarti,prateek and paridhi in the show.
their age looked somewhat in 9,10 or 11th std

pvejani

IF-Dazzler

pvejani

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pvejani

Originally posted by If4eva

yes vidhi has 2 kids named  vedant and vedika.
both of them are in boarding school or in hostel they shown them only on wedding  dayand sangeet ceremony of yash,aarti,prateek and paridhi in the show.
their age looked somewhat in 9,10 or 11th std
 i saw you are new to the forum .welcome dearBig smile

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Okay, so only read on if you have been watching Punar Vivaah right from the start up till now :)

I want to start watching this show but I dont like to watch shows not having watched it from the start, but this show is really pulling me in. Cant help myself. I dont have time to catch up watching all episodes I've missed because its way too many and I dont have the time due to college.

So could someone please give me a detailed update of the story so far right from when Yash's family asked Aarti's hand in marriage. Please include how ArYa fell in love with each other, how Ansh made up with Yash's two daughers when Aarti got married to Yash. Aarti's relationship with the girls, and Yash's relationship with Ansh. Not extremely detailed like written updates, but not very brief too :)

I hope someone volunteers and helps me out. Will be waiting.
Thank you very much in advance.

Edited by EmraanFanatic - 17 January 2013 at 2:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pvejani..CountingStars

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
^Hey, I'm more than happy to help you out! =D

Will either post it here or PM you once I'm done with the detailed summary of Punar Vivah :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.