Punar Vivah

India-Forums

||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| (Page 71)

SanDhirholic. IF-Sizzlerz
SanDhirholic.
SanDhirholic.

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Hey!

Can any kind soul give me an update of wats happening in the show??

I missed the shoe for a few months because I was having my stupid exams!

Can anyone please tell me??
SpunkyTigress Cool Viewbie
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niCeline

Hey!

Hello!
I will be happy to help you out! but can you please tell me where you left off..I will tell you everything from there..
SanDhirholic.
SanDhirholic.

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanda_18

Hey!

Hello!
I will be happy to help you out! but can you please tell me where you left off..I will tell you everything from there..

Thank you!
I left out from when Yash finds out that Aarti is pregnant!
I noe thats very long ago.. but I need an update!

Sorry for the inconvenience:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SpunkyTigress

SpunkyTigress Cool Viewbie
SpunkyTigress
SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Hey!

Hello!

Thank you!

Okay..,

Here goes : Yash then finds Aarti..,However Prashant helped Aarti and ansh at latipur. Yash & Aarti reuntie at a temple, they then return, Aarti later told Yash about her complication, together they visit the doctor,the dr. advise them to be together, and she should be stressfree, Yash the promise he will keep her happy, and there were some romantic moment between the two, as Yash try to keeps his wife happy, even took prashant's idea and take Aarti on a date, however, it was prashant idea,so everything remember aarti abt prashant. Prashant then arrive home to stay as he has Blood Cancer, he can only be save by a bone marrow for someone close to him, like his son..The Dubey are at a point of which to choose, They are afarid to tell aarti that might ruin her married life, and want to save prashant.. Aarti really wants to tell Yash abt her past her not being a widow but divorcee..In comes the police as Paridhi is blamed for the murder of Karan Mehta..,Yash & Aarti mangae to convince Pankaj and help praidhi so she is out on bail...
Meanwhile, Prashant keeps meeting Ansh at school, and spending time with him, Aarti eventually come face to face with prashant...
Presently, Aarti just learn about Prashant having cancer, and the dubey's are begging her to let ansh give prasnaht the bone marrow...

You can get written update in the ArchiveMansion, which will be of more help...

However, that everything that happen from when Yash learns abt Aarti being Pregant.
Hope I helped you...

Is there anything else, do ask...Big smile

meimei

SanDhirholic.
SanDhirholic.

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Hey!

Hello!

Thank you!

Okay..,

Here goes : Yash then finds Aarti..,However Prashant helped Aarti and ansh at latipur. Yash & Aarti reuntie at a temple, they then return, Aarti later told Yash about her complication, together they visit the doctor,the dr. advise them to be together, and she should be stressfree, Yash the promise he will keep her happy, and there were some romantic moment between the two, as Yash try to keeps his wife happy, even took prashant's idea and take Aarti on a date, however, it was prashant idea,so everything remember aarti abt prashant. Prashant then arrive home to stay as he has Blood Cancer, he can only be save by a bone marrow for someone close to him, like his son..The Dubey are at a point of which to choose, They are afarid to tell aarti that might ruin her married life, and want to save prashant.. Aarti really wants to tell Yash abt her past her not being a widow but divorcee..In comes the police as Paridhi is blamed for the murder of Karan Mehta..,Yash & Aarti mangae to convince Pankaj and help praidhi so she is out on bail...
Meanwhile, Prashant keeps meeting Ansh at school, and spending time with him, Aarti eventually come face to face with prashant...
Presently, Aarti just learn about Prashant having cancer, and the dubey's are begging her to let ansh give prasnaht the bone marrow...

You can get written update in the ArchiveMansion, which will be of more help...

However, that everything that happen from when Yash learns abt Aarti being Pregant.
Hope I helped you...

Is there anything else, do ask...Big smile

Thank you soo much! :D:D
It is really useful!

SpunkyTigress

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hi, guys.
I haven't been able to catch the show much in the past couple of weeks. Can anyone please fill me in on the following?

• Does Yash find out about Aarti being a divorcee? If yes, what's his reaction?
  • Is Prashant able to fight his cancer successfully?

Thanks in advance!
pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlackBeauty-

Hi, guys.
I haven't been able to catch the show much in the past couple of weeks. Can anyone please fill me in on the following?

• Does Yash find out about Aarti being a divorcee? If yes, what's his reaction?
  • Is Prashant able to fight his cancer successfully?

Thanks in advance!

1:  Aarti tried to tell him but still yash does not knw abt the truthEmbarrassed

2: Prashant will be probably be alright b/c in recent promo he entered in scindya house during diwaliEmbarrassed

.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise.. IF-Stunnerz
.DarkParadise..
.DarkParadise..

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

1:  Aarti tried to tell him but still yash does not knw abt the truthEmbarrassed

2: Prashant will be probably be alright b/c in recent promo he entered in scindya house during diwaliEmbarrassed

Thanks, pikachu!
I hope the truth comes out fast. It's been dragged enoughEmbarrassed

pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index