||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| (Page 65)

Post Reply New Post

Page 65 of 95

...MonaCo...

IF-Dazzler

...MonaCo...

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wahForums

I seem to have missed the episode or the SBB segment about the pillow wall - When did they show that he no longer cares for the pillow wall?
No response? :) In which episode of SBB they show that they will remove the pillow wall, and has that PV episode aired?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| (Page 65)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged

I seem to have missed the episode or the SBB segment about the pillow wall - When did they show that he no longer cares for the pillow wall?
No response? :) In which episode of SBB they show that they will remove the pillow wall, and has that PV episode aired?
no that scene is yet to air...there was a SBB & SBS segment aout it last week Thursday

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiafmmm

amandasookoo

amandasookoo

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Please help me, what do you use the Quotetab for and how do you PM someone

...MonaCo...

IF-Dazzler

...MonaCo...

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

no that scene is yet to air...there was a SBB & SBS segment aout it last week Thursday

Thank you!

raayann

raayann

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
when is zee rishtey awards for 2012??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heena88PuvZilovepyaar

muhina

muhina

Posted: 23 October 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raayann

when is zee rishtey awards for 2012??

i too don't know...somebody help pls...

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
bump

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 24 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amandasookoo

Please help me, what do you use the Quotetab for and how do you PM someone

I just quoted you since your message appears in my post. This is what the quote tab is used for.

To PM someone: click on Inbox in the gray bar at the top of the site. It's in between My forums and scraps. It's the yellow envelope!

Then, there's a button on that screen that says New Message. Click that, type in the username of the person you want to message and bam, it's done! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.