Punar Vivah

||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 95

bkrajput

bkrajput

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hi ! Could u plz tel me k pv ka song 'ye dil' kaha se liya gya hai...Its a nyc song. I wnna ful song. Plz reply..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny.

Originally posted by vidhisalot

Plzz help...wich song is played in the latest promo..?????
.i m lovin this song..
Yipee gurmeet is back

Yeh dil hai sung by Kailash Kher
I think this song was specifically composed for the show

Where can I get this song from ? As a download link? If you know please tell me

Princy360

IF-Dazzler

Princy360

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Where can I get yeh dil hai song .. I want this song please help me to find this song and is this song sung by kailesh Kher???

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
does anyone know the real names of yash and aarti's kids... payal, palak, and ansh?

Edited by brainychild92 - 26 February 2012 at 5:14pm

radhevfan

Groupbie

radhevfan

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
does have anybody a video with english subs? thank you. i am waiting for this.

cherieLover

Goldie

cherieLover

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Can any one plz provide me a mp3 song for PV title track??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360

priiya84

priiya84

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
hi...i dont know where to post (i'm new to IF,PV)...and...since it is a help desk i really have a small request regarding the cast...

PV completed 1 whole week and running successfully in the second week but the cast acting in the show is not in the PV cast list...
(eg)the character "paridi" haven't entered the show but her photo and role is specified...but yash's bro "dishank arora" photo and role is not mentioned(who is playing the catalyst for "arya" marriage)...i kindly request PV mods to
consider all the casts are important rather than giving important to few...(they are also a part of PV team)...sorry if i have said anything wrong...

Shaily.

Goldie

Shaily.

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priiya84

hi...i dont know where to post (i'm new to IF,PV)...and...since it is a help desk i really have a small request regarding the cast...

PV completed 1 whole week and running successfully in the second week but the cast acting in the show is not in the PV cast list...
(eg)the character "paridi" haven't entered the show but her photo and role is specified...but yash's bro "dishank arora" photo and role is not mentioned(who is playing the catalyst for "arya" marriage)...i kindly request PV mods to
consider all the casts are important rather than giving important to few...(they are also a part of PV team)...sorry if i have said anything wrong...

You may want to contact the mods about that. They are the ones who usually do that stuff.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.