Punar Vivah

   

||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 95

Shaily.

Goldie

Shaily.

Joined: 10 January 2010

Posts: 1115

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Does anyone know where I can watch the episodes with english subs?

On this link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2798166, it says that the eng. subtitles will be added later.  I'm sure if you pm the poster, they will be willing to upload it faster.

I tried searching everywhere else, but no luck. sry. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| (Page 3)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Joined: 20 August 2008

Posts: 45325

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaily.

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Does anyone know where I can watch the episodes with english subs?

On this link http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2798166, it says that the eng. subtitles will be added later.  I'm sure if you pm the poster, they will be willing to upload it faster.

I tried searching everywhere else, but no luck. sry. 


Thanks dear, but I already tried that. The uploader said he's on vacation and that all english subtitles videos will be uploaded later, sometime during March 2-3.Unhappy So I have no choice but to see the episodes without subtitles, even though I cannot understand the dialogue. Oh well, the written updates do help a lot so it's okay.Embarrassed I just wanted to know whether there was another website than this one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Joined: 14 May 2010

Posts: 13343

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Where can v get live streaming link of zee tv.

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Joined: 03 July 2005

Posts: 10347

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

anyone have the audio full version of the title track? the one played in promo 4: yeh dil hai yeh dil hai...

nunu2

Newbie

nunu2

Joined: 23 June 2006

Posts: 10

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Hey friends I want to know where cn I get the title track of Punar Vivah did u all saw it???
I want to c the title track :(

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Joined: 21 July 2011

Posts: 3940

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Wat r repeat timings of pv?

Shaily.

Goldie

Shaily.

Joined: 10 January 2010

Posts: 1115

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

anyone have the audio full version of the title track? the one played in promo 4: yeh dil hai yeh dil hai...


It has not been released yet.

Shaily.

Goldie

Shaily.

Joined: 10 January 2010

Posts: 1115

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nunu2

Hey friends I want to know where cn I get the title track of Punar Vivah did u all saw it???
I want to c the title track :(

The title track has not been released till date.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.