Who is the real mother of yash??

Biological is Radha. 😳 For now, at least. Unless there's a twist. ðŸ˜†
XCLUSIVE_DIVA thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey, where can i find the story so far? 

Lalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I used to watch PV everyday but life got in the way and I ended up missing all the episodes from the time Prashant died. Can someone please give an update of what happened since then? 

Who is Ishita and Akaash? How did Gayatri die? Who is Yash's mother? Thank you!
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
XCLUSIVE_DIVA & Lalia - Hey Guys, I'm working on the story of PV so far, have yet to write this month's story and then I'll be done.

Will PM you guys the needed as soon as I am done :)

sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

where can I find Background music of PV..especially When Aarti is with Kids..that tune...

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidhu285

where can I find Background music of PV..especially When Aarti is with Kids..that tune...

You Can Find Every Tune Here I Guess...

http://www.tvshowsongs.in/2012/02/download-title-song-of-punar-vivah.html

Links Credits ..::: Frozen007  😳
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can i have the link to the 30th March 2013 Segment in SBB or SBS please?

Thanks!
sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Thabs

You Can Find Every Tune Here I Guess...

http://www.tvshowsongs.in/2012/02/download-title-song-of-punar-vivah.html

Links Credits ..::: Frozen007  😳

Thank you 😛
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalia

I used to watch PV everyday but life got in the way and I ended up missing all the episodes from the time Prashant died. Can someone please give an update of what happened since then? 

Who is Ishita and Akaash? How did Gayatri die? Who is Yash's mother? Thank you!

Um, so Ansh was kidnapped after the court trial for custody and held by Akaash who was ordered by Dubey. Akash in the mean time got a job as a drives for the Sindhiya's. The ransom was for Yash to marry a girl of SP's choice. SP chose Ishita who is supposedly handicapped and an MLA's daughter. Aarya planned a poison ball thing 😆, and the truth came out. Akash ended up marrying Ishita for the greed of money and under a pretense of being mahan. Akash was insulted greatly where Radha came out with a twist of Akash being her and SP's son. DNA tests are done and eventually it is reviled that Akash was legitimate and Yash was illegitimate with a baby swap taken place 30 years ago. Gayatri is a character that changes greatly during this time. During her last few episodes, she was being unfair between the two and SP made a decision to hand ALL the property, money etc. to Aarya. Akash finds this unacceptable and a fight breaks out between the two. Everyone tries to stop them including Gayatri. The fight moves towards the bridge in the house and when Gayatri is working to separate the two she gets pushed by Akash into the pond and a pipe, rod thing stabs her in the throat. They then move to the hospital where she dies. The property is separated as to not create a scene during Gayatri's funeral and tape is placed to separate the house. It is concluded for now that Yash is the illegitimate son of Radha and SP. I hope that answers all your questions. I apologize for the length. 😳

angel365 thumbnail
This is off topic but could someone please tell me the name of the song in this video. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6WxDBu9A9k