||Punar Vivah Help Desk|| - Page 62

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by pvejani

i saw you are new to the forum .welcome dearπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks again
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

^Hey, I'm more than happy to help you out! =D

Will either post it here or PM you once I'm done with the detailed summary of Punar Vivah :)

Thank you so much. You can take your time, Im happy to wait :)
Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by If4eva

Thank you so much
 if you want  to see the pic of vidhi with her kids somebody posted today(19 january 2013) with the title vidhi with kids
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

Here you go Hun!
http://www.cute-factor.com/imlister.php?cid=wanwan&type=e

Monkey Emos are not IF's property that's why they're not on IF, have to import them from other sites πŸ˜†
thank you .
Originally posted by EmraanFanatic

Okay, so only read on if you have been watching Punar Vivaah right from the start up till now :)

I want to start watching this show but I dont like to watch shows not having watched it from the start, but this show is really pulling me in. Cant help myself. I dont have time to catch up watching all episodes I've missed because its way too many and I dont have the time due to college.

So could someone please give me a detailed update of the story so far right from when Yash's family asked Aarti's hand in marriage. Please include how ArYa fell in love with each other, how Ansh made up with Yash's two daughers when Aarti got married to Yash. Aarti's relationship with the girls, and Yash's relationship with Ansh. Not extremely detailed like written updates, but not very brief too :)

I hope someone volunteers and helps me out. Will be waiting.
Thank you very much in advance.
i know that it is too many episodes so i m suggesting some intrsting episodes nos.
especially arya parts.i m sure u will love  watching it.
 13,14,15,18(only arya part  and with kid for this one),25,32,37,38,40,43,44,45 (only arya part),46,47,55(3rd may)114,115
 this are my favourite from privious episodes
i know you want written update but im not gd   in writting updates so i suggested sme episode which  depicts arya and kid bonding very beautifully.sadie is doing that(update)
Edited by pvejani - 11 years ago
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Leena Jumani as Paridhi Pratik Sindhia, Samragyi Nema as Vidhi Pankaj Sindhia, Geeta Tyagi as Shobha Satyendra Dubey & Dishank Arora as Pratik Suraj Pratap Sindhia.

Time: 11:45

Any one know?
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Any one know?
the song  is-o  womania 
singer -khushboo  raaj and rekha jha
from movie- gangs of wasseypur(2012)
Could someone post the original pic here??
Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

Could someone post the original pic here??

Is prashanth dead ? I missed the episode after the fight between Yash and Prashanth, in the hospital?