Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: guruandkratz

HOW DO YOU UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO. WHEN I TRY TO THEY SAY TO LOG IN BUT I'M ALREADY LOGGED IN.

HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME
HELP ME

PLEASE

I had the same problem...
I-F don't really respond wen you login through Google chrome...so i suggest you to use Internet explorer or mozilla to update your picz r siggies...
it works!
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
can anyone give me short recap of the story😭so far
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: garlic

can anyone give me short recap of the story😭so far

Characters

Yash Scindhiya
Aarthi Scindhiya
Gayatri Scindhiya (Yash's Mother)
Suraj Pratap (Yash's father)
Pankaj Scindhiya (Yash's elder brother)
Vidhi (Pankaj's wife)
Pratiek(Yash younger Brother)
Paridhi(Pratiek's wife)
Shobha Dubey (Prashant's mother)
Satendra Dubey (Prashant's father)

Aarthi and Yash...Aarthi is a divorcee,her husband left her for another women when she was three months pregnant with her child Ansh.Yash is a widower,his wife,Arpita died in a car accident,when she went to bring cake on her elder daughter Palak's birthday...the name of the other one is Payal.Aarthi and Yash gets married,for kids.Aarthi in laws,Prashant's parents who gets her married,lied to Yash's family that Aarthi is a widow.One day,Yash changes Ansh's school and then he gets kidnapped.Yash saves Ansh and gets injured by the bullet,Yash's family holds Aarthi responsible and tells them to get out of the house,after much of insults...Dubeys,Aarthi's Father and Mother in law who got her married,takes her away,everybody in the family told Yash that Aarthi left the house on her own.It was sports day in school and Ansh participated in that,as promised Yash came and they both won.Seeing them,Aarthi asked for forgiveness from Yash and did not tell him that his family told her to go.Yash brought back Aarthi and Ansh home,after this Aarthi tried to win hearts of Yash's daughter Payal and Palak.Aarthi made Palak celebrate her birthday,which she never celebrated before.On her birthday,Aarthi wore Arpita's accessories...and when she came out dressing up like that Yash,blasted her like anything! Next day Yaah went to do Aapita's last rights and where Aarthji helped him,Aarthi asked for forgiveness and Yash too! Aarthi won Palak's heart as she helped him to overcome her stage fright.After that,Aarthi ad Yash with kids went to Mumbai,where they consummated under the influence of Bhaang.When they came back,nobody knew the reason,except Yash...and Aarthi came to know when she,got know that she is pregnant.Yash broke all Arpita's pics,because he couldn't meet her eyes.He thought his and Aarthi's consummation is a sin and he didn't that Aarthi was pregnant that time.He came to know that Aarthi is pregnant on his birthday and that was when he realized,what all wrong he had gone and done but it was late because Aarthi with Ansh left the house,on her way Aarthi's health gets worst and she faints...that was when Prashant helps her and Ansh.Yash finally founds Aarthi,and brings her back home and on the other hand Prashant gets to know that he has cancer.Prashant comes back to his house because is second wife Nida left him.For saving Prashant,Ansh's bone marrow is needed,so Prashant's parents,requests Aarthi to give Ansh's bone marrow to Prashant.Aarthi,after much of confusion agrees.Two setions of bone marrow has been done,one is left.On the other hand,Yash is falling in love with Aarthi and Prashant wants Aarthi and Ansh back.Aarthi has decided that after the third Bone marrow transplant session,she'll tell Yash everything.Yash hates lies,by the way...

Aside:

• Pratiek and Paridhi got married,the same day Yash and Aarthi got married,Pratiek is a carefree son and loves cooking,Paridhi was a RJ,then she got an Offer to do a movie,where one night she got drunk and slept with him.Producer was blackmailing Paridhi,one day he got into Paridhi's vanity van and tried to rape her,when Paridhi hit him self defense and next day she got to know that the producer is dead.Now,Paridhi is innocent,proved by the court...and still Scindhiya family does not know that she slept with the producer.
  • Aarthi and Yash's wedding date is same as Prashant and Aarthi wedding date! 2 April...
  • Aarthi is an Orphan,Yash doesn't know that,actually Yash does not know about Aarthi's past at all..he only know that she is a widow and that is also a lie.

That's all! I hope that helped and I didn't miss anything😳

Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
garlic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pearl_27

Characters

Yash Scindhiya
Aarthi Scindhiya
Gayatri Scindhiya (Yash's Mother)
Suraj Pratap (Yash's father)
Pankaj Scindhiya (Yash's elder brother)
Vidhi (Pankaj's wife)
Pratiek(Yash younger Brother)
Paridhi(Pratiek's wife)
Shobha Dubey (Prashant's mother)
Satendra Dubey (Prashant's father)

Aarthi and Yash...Aarthi is a divorcee,her husband left her for another women when she was three months pregnant with her child Ansh.Yash is a widower,his wife,Arpita died in a car accident,when she went to bring cake on her elder daughter Palak's birthday...the name of the other one is Payal.Aarthi and Yash gets married,for kids.Aarthi in laws,Prashant's parents who gets her married,lied to Yash's family that Aarthi is a widow.One day,Yash changes Ansh's school and then he gets kidnapped.Yash saves Ansh and gets injured by the bullet,Yash's family holds Aarthi responsible and tells them to get out of the house,after much of insults...Dubeys,Aarthi's Father and Mother in law who got her married,takes her away,everybody in the family told Yash that Aarthi left the house on her own.It was sports day in school and Ansh participated in that,as promised Yash came and they both won.Seeing them,Aarthi asked for forgiveness from Yash and did not tell him that his family told her to go.Yash brought back Aarthi and Ansh home,after this Aarthi tried to win hearts of Yash's daughter Payal and Palak.Aarthi made Palak celebrate her birthday,which she never celebrated before.On her birthday,Aarthi wore Arpita's accessories...and when she came out dressing up like that Yash,blasted her like anything! Next day Yaah went to do Aapita's last rights and where Aarthji helped him,Aarthi asked for forgiveness and Yash too! Aarthi won Palak's heart as she helped him to overcome her stage fright.After that,Aarthi ad Yash with kids went to Mumbai,where they consummated under the influence of Bhaang.When they came back,nobody knew the reason,except Yash...and Aarthi came to know when she,got know that she is pregnant.Yash broke all Arpita's pics,because he couldn't meet her eyes.He thought his and Aarthi's consummation is a sin and he didn't that Aarthi was pregnant that time.He came to know that Aarthi is pregnant on his birthday and that was when he realized,what all wrong he had gone and done but it was late because Aarthi with Ansh left the house,on her way Aarthi's health gets worst and she faints...that was when Prashant helps her and Ansh.Yash finally founds Aarthi,and brings her back home and on the other hand Prashant gets to know that he has cancer.Prashant comes back to his house because is second wife Nida left him.For saving Prashant,Ansh's bone marrow is needed,so Prashant's parents,requests Aarthi to give Ansh's bone marrow to Prashant.Aarthi,after much of confusion agrees.Two setions of bone marrow has been done,one is left.On the other hand,Yash is falling in love with Aarthi and Prashant wants Aarthi and Ansh back.Aarthi has decided that after the third Bone marrow transplant session,she'll tell Yash everything.Yash hates lies,by the way...

Aside:

• Pratiek and Paridhi got married,the same day Yash and Aarthi got married,Pratiek is a carefree son and loves cooking,Paridhi was a RJ,then she got an Offer to do a movie,where one night she got drunk and slept with him.Producer was blackmailing Paridhi,one day he got into Paridhi's vanity van and tried to rape her,when Paridhi hit him self defense and next day she got to know that the producer is dead.Now,Paridhi is innocent,proved by the court...and still Scindhiya family does not know that she slept with the producer.
  • Aarthi and Yash's wedding date is same as Prashant and Aarthi wedding date! 2 April...
  • Aarthi is an Orphan,Yash doesn't know that,actually Yash does not know about Aarthi's past at all..he only know that she is a widow and that is also a lie.

That's all! I hope that helped and I didn't miss anything😳

OMG!You did a great job thanks dear..love you for this
meimei thumbnail
-

guys which of them a real account of Gurmeet

i'm followed this :
https://twitter.com/gurruchoudhary

but what about the other one :
https://twitter.com/GurmeetGC

i'm puzzled ðŸ˜•
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meimei

-

i'm followed this :

i'm puzzled ðŸ˜•

https://twitter.com/gurruchoudhary is the real account of gurmeet...

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: meimei

-

i'm followed this :

i'm puzzled ðŸ˜•

This is GC's real account:

puvaneswarigp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
how to download the PV title songs either male, or female version ?
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: puvaneswarigp

how to download the PV title songs either male, or female version ?

u can get all the mp3 links here -
http://www.tvshowsongs.in/2012/02/download-title-song-of-punar-vivah.html
keerthus.9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys, if someone knows the link where i can get the pictures of aarya of the 2nd october 2012, please pm it to me
I loved their chemistry on that day and want to save their pictures of that day