Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Age (optionalLOL):
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you are eager for this show:
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actor(s):
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actress(s):
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite shows on TV:
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Interests:
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you love IFWink:

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

W.arishamaaneetdil143surekha2sepx.fali.xasrya03TumHoMeraPyarAarYa.-.MaaNeetNandita1970Hoddaananya93Karanika-KMHRubyWoosyamasastry_68ilovesarunshansukmaansanghmeetkeerthus.9shruthy89MelissaSofiaAmor.-Deepali-_RashmijnawazSakshiGargbhavika0611RukhluvMaanbhakti2be-happy-alwaysnancy_zb94VersatileStarnishersalteju1816pinkybedipadmavarShouting_Silversunitha02dreamy_crazynan0102luv_lvndrleenarana42..SmaTz..LuvStrk-001Strawbellapretty_hBreak.The.Code-Mrs.MasHGc-kriti07jayshu17stefanandreLuvGuruRati11amourfouGCpriya_drizzlesadigaagnarangi314...Mina...brokenmirrors-enchanted-fuzzyfaceFallen Staraanyakunatchucklebuddypesi11DMKJ_VBmaneet_forever9suanManali_IamGCianuluvmgAwari_MaanMunaMeet22maaneetmaahi-Nia--AngelaKaParI-kholitacssudha..Comrade4eva..IsYaRoCHeRgcluvParo_rudrashubhika124Avnish17.LilGreenRobot.Neha10Abby-GC-Crazyjasraj123-SweetDesire-BatameezDilsona-raianu93Fallen AngelmonikasethitsAishMrs.ZSKMallika113nanditasingh..CountingStarspickachuRajiniliciousNeelambari..x-affy-xUltimate-GCiangafulu14Sri_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Members' Introduction::" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neha10

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha10

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
 Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Name: Kriti
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you are eager for this show: Heart Kratika
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actor(s):  Gurmeet, Raqesh Vasisht
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actress(s):  Kratika Sengar, Ridhi Dogra
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite shows on TV: Jhansi Ki Rani
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Interests: Studying, Surfing Net
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you love IFWink:  Heart

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

alekya.VersatileStarsunitha02Break.The.CodeLuvStrk-001leenarana42pretty_hAwari_MaanManali_IamGCianmaneet_forever9DMKJ_VBsuanParo_rudraUltimate-GCian

DMKJ_VB

IF-Rockerz

DMKJ_VB

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Name:  Ria
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Age (optionalLOL): 26 
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you are eager for this show:Gurmeet.i am mad about him
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actor(s):Gurmeet, Hiten
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actress(s):Gauri Pradhan, Rati.also like many others but these two r my fav actresses
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite shows on TV:right now i watch nothing, hv seen some episodes of chidhiyaghar and liked the humour, but i am sure soon, PV is gonna be my fav show:)
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Interests:Reading, music.
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you love IFWink:hm...first i get a lot of info about my fav Gurmeet and my fav telly couple Gurmeet and Debina here, and second i hv gained some wonderful friends here, u being one of them Janki.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

alekya.ananya93MirchiQueenMinozRubyWooVersatileStarBreak.The.Codepretty_hleenarana42LuvStrk-001Princy360adigaagmaneet_forever9Awari_MaanMunaMeet22Manali_IamGCiankholita-ProudGCian-Ultimate-GCian

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Name: Lalitha Janaki
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Age (optional): Somwhere in my 20sWink
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you are eager for this show: I've been a Gurmeet fan since his Ramayan days and I've followed him on television since then, so I'm eager to watch this show. The concept is also unique so I'm hoping for something different from the usual telly drama.
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actor(s): Gurmeet Choudhary, Barun Sobti, and Jitu Shivhare (Gadhaprasad from Chidiya GharLOL)
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actress(s): Debina Bonnerjee Choudhary, Sanaya Irani, Daljeet Bhanot, and Kratika Sengar
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite shows on TV: Currently Running - Chidiya Ghar, Punar Vivah, and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon || Already Done - Ramayan (old and new) & Shri Krishna (old)
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Interests: Watching Hindu mythological serials, especially the ones by Sagar Arts, writing stories, reading Pride and Prejudice & Harry Potter fanfiction, surfing the web for news on Gurmina, making signatures/avatars for IF...that's basically it.LOL
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you love IF: I've found a ton of bosom buddies here, whom I would otherwise have never known, so I'm indebted to IF for that.Embarrassed Without this place, I would never have known that so many mytho fans existed...IF is like my second home.

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 17 February 2012 at 6:20pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

alekya.RubyWooVersatileStarBreak.The.CodeLuvStrk-001pretty_hStrawbellaleenarana42adigaagDMKJ_VBmaneet_forever9Awari_MaanUltimate-GCian

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Name:Fatima
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Age (optionalLOL):17
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you are eager for this show:For GC and also b/c i like the concept of the showBig smile
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actor(s):GC AND FAWAD KHAN
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actress(s):DD,Kratika AND MAHIRA KHAN
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite shows on TV:GHSP AND HUMSAFAR
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Interests:Searching different sites and reading novelsEmbarrassed
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you love IFWink:B/C i can get information abt my fav actors/actresses and can share my POV with other membersEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

alekya.RubyWooVersatileStarBreak.The.CodeLuvStrk-001leenarana42pretty_hAwari_MaanManali_IamGCianmaneet_forever9DMKJ_VBNeelambari..

Ultimate-GCian

IF-Stunnerz

Ultimate-GCian

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Name: veena
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Age (optionalLOL):
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you are eager for this show: GURU/GURU/GURU/story
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actor(s):GURMEET/GURU
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actress(s): Loved Panchi bora ,loving...Rati pandey,Debina choudhry., jennifer and now kratika is in my list.
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite shows on TV:watched GEET for GURU..watching Chidiya Ghar and going to watch PV
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Interests:surfing and hearing music
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you love IFWink: because my GURU is here and my more than life friends i got here.love u all guys

Edited by gururocks77 - 19 February 2012 at 10:45am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

alekya.RubyWooVersatileStarLuvStrk-001pretty_hBreak.The.Codeleenarana42Princy360amourfouGCManali_IamGCianDMKJ_VBmaneet_forever9Awari_MaanMunaMeet22Paro_rudra

MirchiQueen

MirchiQueen

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Name: Sanjana Kumari
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Age (optionalLOL): 16
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you are eager for this show: due to its unconventional theme and of course, Gurmeet and Kratika!
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actor(s): Gurmeet Choudhary, Ronit Roy, Hiten Tejwani!
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actress(s): Saakshi Tanwar, Jennifer Wingett!
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite shows on TV: Punar Vivah, Hitler Didi!
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Interests: Reading books, creative writing, Dancing, singing, painting...
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you love IFWink: Because, its...its... diffferent!Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

alekya.RubyWooVersatileStarBreak.The.Codepretty_hleenarana42LuvStrk-001Awari_MaanManali_IamGCianmaneet_forever9DMKJ_VB

Shruthe

IF-Sizzlerz

Shruthe

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Name: Shruthe
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Age (optionalLOL):29
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you are eager for this show: Am totally a freaky fan of GC and that is why i really dont wanna miss PV
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actor(s): Gurmeet Choudhary
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite television actress(s): Drashti
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Favorite shows on TV: GHSP
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Interests: reading
Dancing penguin emoticon (Dancing Emoticons)Why you love IFWink: Ofcourse the first reason was fan fictions... and then GC obviously and i have got some wonderful friends here... and IF is totally special because of them

Edited by shrutheAjay - 17 February 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

alekya.N33MAsree.maneetVersatileStarpretty_hLuvStrk-001Break.The.Codeleenarana42Awari_Maanmaneet_forever9Manali_IamGCianDMKJ_VBpoongs123pickachuNeelambari..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.