Celebrity Fan Clubs

//The Baadshah's Dewanis~ Shah Rukh 68th FC// (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 3 Page 150

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Fatima

Hey Guys! I am SRK's number 1 fan urf Fatima urf Tima urf giggles urf SRK's LOVE!! Blushing

Why I love Shah Rukh Khan? I don't think I'll ever be able to answer that question really, I just love EVERYTHING about him! His looks, his personality, his smile, his dimples, his eyes, his hair, his acting...etc... like I said EVERYTHING! LOLEmbarrassed

I don't even REMEMBER the first time I saw him...was waaay too little! Big smile All I know is that I love him no matter what and I MEAN IT!! Heart

Even in the theater I NEVER watch non - SRK films...I only go to the cinemas for SRK! Day Dreaming

I have SO many posters of him in my room! Like I said... I am just OBSESSED! I'm sure many of you have seen Darr...

I have totally experted on him! I know EVERYTHING there is to know about him...his family life, school life, bollywood lfe, and a little personal stuff! EmbarrassedWink 

Something important to know about me...I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYTHING AGAINST HIM!!!! - and I'm serious on that! Stern Smile And trust me...I've actually lost it a few times...and I know I am short - tempered and ummm...weelll...MAYBE a little rude and MAYBE I get mad by a misunderstanding and if that's so than plz clear it up with me! Hug

If I see something about him in the media I will ONLY and ONLY believe it when i actually SEE or HEAR him say it!!! I learned looong ago not to trust these stupid sick - minded media people! Angry

There is SO SO SOOO MUCH i could say about him but I only can say so much...So I just wanna end with...

I LOVE YOU SHAH RUKH KHAN!!!Heart

Vartika

Well to introduce my selfErmm in one line would be I am a big die-hard SRK fanEmbarrassedLOL. So please will not be able to tolerate any nuisance against himAngry. Now, coming to myself, I am VartikaEmbarrassed = biggest SRK Fan.What can I say about The King Khan. He is someoneDay Dreaming who don't need any introduction across the globeLOL. The only word I get for him is PERFECTHeart. I keep thinking when God wanted to define PerfectionStar, he created MY SRKHeart, but he made a mistake SRK is beyond perfectionDay Dreaming. He defines something which is more than PERFECTSilly. For me he is the GodEmbarrassed himself and the only Bollywood celebrity, whom I die for.Besides being Badshaah he is totally down to earth actor, best father and a best husbandEmbarrassed. He always makes me go crazySilly. Crazy with his great sense of humorDay Dreaming, performance which is par excellenceSilly, his lookBlushing which is a killing oneHeart OMG! I going againSilly. He has everything which will make you charmed and attracted towards him. One look and you will be lost in himforeverDay Dreaming. As SRK had said either you can love himEmbarrassed or hate him, but he is a person you can never ignoreLOL..I just hope to meet him one day. Wanna give a warm and huge hug to MY SRK...Day Dreaming

Yours Lovingly,
Vartika

Aishh

Friend: Aishwarya! Talk on some interesting topic! Smile
Me: Shahrukh Khan! Big smile
Friend: Nooo! Something else!Unhappy
Me: Something other than SRK? I...Confused
Friend: Uff! I'm tired of you! When will you ever get over him? Angry
Me: Chupp! How could you even talk about me getting over SRK! Angry He is mine for life! Forever...Day Dreaming
Friend: You will never change! Angry
Me: Like I want to! Big smile

^ I know this was lame but I just wanted to make you smile! Smile

Hello to all out there! Big smile
Welcome to the SRK Fan Club! Hug

My name is Aishwarya. About me? 
I'm a student and just a craaazy fan of this AMAZING guy! Heart
Well I'm warning you! I'm those crazy type fan so don't you utter any word against him even if it's a joke! Wink You can call me mad. Ut it doesn't really bother me! LOL

Now if you ask me why I love him so much, I have a whole huge list but here are just a few points! Wacko
*He is THE BEST ACTOR Bollywood has ever seen or will ever see! *End of story* Day Dreaming
*He is an AMAZING human being too. He does a a lot of charity but doesn't show off about it. Approve
*He is called the King of Bollywood but he has no attitude about it. Hug
*He is the most loyal Actor Husband I've ever seen. Cool
*He is a very humble person. Smile
^ This is just 0.000001% of my list. My list is too large and I'm too lazy to type. Silly

I love his eyes, his acting, his smile, his attitude... I can go on and on!LOL

I seeriously don't know when I fell in love with him.  Day Dreaming
He is the only actor I'm so crazy about. Heart
I still remember fighting with my friend saying SRK is he best and I was just five years old back then! LOL
He is the first actor that I ever watched! Smile

My favorite SRK movie? That's hard to choose. Ermm
Errmm... This is tougher than my exam paper! ROFL
Okay okay I'd just state the top ten movies that I LOVE! Heart

*10- Don2 and Ra.One. Cool
*9-Veer-Zara. Blushing
*8-Swades. Thumbs Up
*7-Dil toh paagal hai. Day Dreaming
*6-My name is khan and Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna. Star
*5-Chak de India! Dancing
*4-Kal ho na ho and Main Hoon Na. Approve
*3-Dilwale dhulhaniya le jayenge. Big smile
*2-Kuch kuch hota hai. Clap
*1- Kabhi khushi kabhie gham. Heart-*God! How many times have I watched this movie? I know each dialogue by heart! Will I ever get bored of it? How many times I have watched it but I still laugh and cry for the same scenes!*

By the way do you know that in places like Japan, Malaysia, Russia, China and Indonesia people are mad over SRK! For some of them, India=Sharukh Khan! I'm just so happy that he is still doing so well! Big smile

It's an SRKlicious world. *Lalalala* Pffttt... Dancing
I told you earlier. I am crazy! Silly

*Blanks out* Stern Smile

Basically join this FC only if you like SRK or else bye bye cause your reported! LOL
I really hate people who hate him so PLEASE STAY AWAY IF YOU DONT LIKE HIM! Angry
Hope you have fun here cause I tell you we are an amazing bunch of SRK phaan girls! Big smile
We are thodi se paagal too so BEWARE! ROFL

Love and hugs,
Aishh.Heart

PS:- Fan Girls! He is only MINE! Evil Smile

PS:- Do pm me your messages too as we wanna collect all the messages by our very own members!Big smile

Edited by ZumSrK - 17 February 2012 at 6:56am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

harshali24-GoldMist-veds_6791SK1991

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "//The Baadshah's Dewanis~ Shah Rukh 68th FC// (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veds_6791SK1991

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged

veds_6791SK1991

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Yay!!!! SRK Rocks!!!
Congo for the new thread everyone and thanks ZumSrk for making it... Lets raise a toast for our King Khan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SK1991

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
@Be.A.Rebel - Its really very nice...

Tony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged

veds_6791SK1991

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Zummi thats one hell of a gorgeous sig in ur dabba of SRK Day Dreaming

ZumSrK.

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover