Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
meghzz the pics r 😳
my shah looking 🤪as always 
-GoldMist- thumbnail
SRK was amazing at FF😳.
His performance was mind blowing🤪. He always makes me speechless❤️.
Hosting was 😍😍
-GoldMist- thumbnail
http://jaithemovie.blogspot.in/2012/02/shah-rukh-khan-wont-be-romancing.html

Shah Rukh Khan Won't be Romancing Katrina Kaif in Next Film!

Yash Chopra's next untitled directorial venture is creating a huge buzz around B-town.

The film brings together Shah Rukh Khan, Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma together for the first time and just when we thought it would be another classic love triangle, the recent buzz sounds quite the opposite.

In an interview with SRK, the Baadshah said, 'It's Yash Chopra's directorial venture and Anushka is my leading lady.' According to insiders, the King King avoided talking about his other leading lady, Katrina.

One thing for sure is that Katrina is still very much apart of the project; however, SRK's recent quote has got gossip mongers speculating about what type of role Katrina will be playing in the film. Any guesses?

It could also be that SRK was trying to help his 'Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi' co-star get her fair share of publicity, considering everyone's going gaga over his and Katrina's pairing.

Would you be disappointed if Shahrukh Khan doesn't romance Katrina Kaif in Yash Chopra's next?
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lolita Ke Do Anmol Ratan - Ranbir and SRK

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MagyNMPgYnI&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

🤣
congos for new 68 thread eveyrone!!!
well today i watched rab ne bana di jodi with my sis, she didn;t like om shanti om, ra one, don 2 and when she watched rnbdj she declared it was the best movie she had ever watched!!!!!!
i was like naah dahhh

and whilst watching, i was just awed with shahrukh's perfomance...he pulled off such a goofy character effortlessly..would salman ever be able to do that! NO!!! i mean he can do everything, he is the definition of acting..be it asperger syndrome, macho man, underworld mafia leader...he can pull it all off...

am i rite? or am i rite??
Edited by aitor-metrowzer - 12 years ago
found this in the bolly section...credit goes to preitywomen

SO THERE IS A DON3 🥳

-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aitor-metrowzer

found this in the bolly section...credit goes to preitywomen

SO THERE IS A DON3 🥳

haww! really!?😲😃
^^^look at the number plate, but even in the movie they kind of inferred that there would be a don3, im so excited...
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
OMG guys..I'm still in awe of SRK at filmfare!!! 😍 He was just so ☺️☺️☺️
cottoncandy1 thumbnail
hmm? sorry yaar I didn't get your question...when isn't he what? 😳