Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2010 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Somehow i am nt liking the serial post old rama... spruha is good actress but somehow she is not fitting in rama's role acc to me,i mean kutetari kahitari chuktey tiche charachter built up vhayla
jo utsfurtpana,smartness,chanchalta tasach samanjaspana aadhichya rama madhe hota toh aata disat nahi... shivay tiche  'kharech' ase bolna kinhva expressions dena sahaj nahi vatat thoda melodramatic feel yeto... 
aata fakht ti nimut pane khali man ghalun sarvanche bolne aikun ghene asech kartana diste most of the times!!! 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Absolutely anku, well said
*Resham* thumbnail
And so Bhausaheb made an exit yesterday, aata mai hi tya roopat
angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The man has died but unfortunately the woman who he has left behind has to suffer all her life now. Khup vait vatta mai sathi. 
mishkil88 thumbnail
Rugvedi Pradhan who plays Mai is also wife of prod-dir Viren Pradhan. She has no doubt done outstdg job.
*Resham* thumbnail
True mishkil, Rugvedi does a fantastic job as Mai and did felt sad on seeing her loss
angelic12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did anyone else find it strange that Rama's brother married an older girl. Wasn't it the custom during those times to get girls of 9-10 years married off. I was a bit surprised, to be honest. 
mishkil88 thumbnail
u r right but may be she's also young - her age is never discussed...apart from that.. Ramabai na actual life madhe gharatlya baykankadun tras kiwa chhal zala he manya kela tari prekshakana roj he lok tech tech ka mathi martyat ?
palpal15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it is so strange that they showed nothing about Kurlekar family speaking about Bhausaheb when Madhavrao and Ramabai r there with them...
but good to c tht Mai may come around after all...  
Edited by pAL-pAL - 10 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
So now the story moves to Nashik, too much of taunting shown by elder women here