Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
finally , some focus on yamu's husband... i think they should stay away from villany and overstretched scenes.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ti tai sasubai khup jastach tikhat dakhavliye😆
mishkil88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

ti tai sasubai khup jastach tikhat dakhavliye😆

wondering if sujata joshi has a younger sister ! she looks similar...and playing villainish role too !
*Resham* thumbnail
she is the same person who played a vamp in Man udhan varyache, solid makeover kelay tine
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ resham ...her name is Sharmishta raut I guess . Pan ticha charachter atich dokyat jata. suruvatila maja vatli pan aata ticha satat arda orda irritating zalay 
mishkil88 thumbnail
I think this will continue till the end...bcoz i read that Ramabai had to face taunts from the ladies at her house bcoz of her modern thinking & her initiative on ladies education etc which was unacceptable to society at that pt of time.Edited by mishkil88 - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
yes it wl go for a long time till the show winds up
mishkil88 thumbnail
Name of the actor playing Madhav (yamu's husb) - Vikram Gaikwad.
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the character I like the most is Rama's mother in law  'Maai '. though its difficult to digest that there wud have been a mother in law like her in that time era , her presentation of her sweet -soft -caring but determined 'Maai' is very effective😊 and soemhow Maai's charachter  shines even more in presence of 'taaisasubai' 😉
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the show is super popular and doing very well!!!i loved it from the go and I hope it stays..history of Ramabai Ranade in an interesting way..(there two Ramabai, this is the one who got married at age of 9 to a 33 year old widower who treated her well and educated her) all info on google...A story Maharashtra can be proud off!!