InDirA Is SaMeeR's PaSsIoN - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Surbhi...the post was not unwanted or anything like that. It was an interesting one and that is why i said it surprised me.You are right lol does not give me anything, but i always write that in my posts and i did not intend to hurt you with that, sorry 😳.

I just said my opinion about your post and i replied to your quote. Otherwise like i said again, it was not an unwanted post in my POV and Sameer is an interesting character for the show. Once again sorry if my opinion was unwanted here 😳.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gunz.

Surbhi...the post was not unwanted/funny or anything like that. It was an interesting one and that is why i said it surprised me.You are right lol does not give me anything, but i always write that in my posts and i did not intend to hurt you with that, sorry 😳.

I just said my opinion about your post and i replied to your quote. Otherwise like i said again, it was not an unwanted post in my POV and Sameer is an interesting character for the show. Once again sorry if my opinion was unwanted here 😳.
actually lol stands for laugh out loud...and it isn't surprising...because many in the forum feel the same like me...all are just scared of people mocking the posts written by hearts...and i spend time in the post.,...wrote it from the heart...i dont mind that u dont agree with me that indira is sameer's passion...it's completely your opinion...and i have no problem with that...but than saying sameer is dangerous ...is he good or not ...and all wasn't needed in my post...it was about what indira means for sameer...and not about what sameer is as a character...

i dint know u write lol in all your posts...because i haven';t interacted with you before much  ...but dear sometimes this expression actually hurts...because as it  loudly says that someone is laughing at your post...so try to take care...because u can't understand ...in what way it can hurt others...in funny posts...it's awesome to use such words but in a serious posts...it can hurt the topic maker for sure...
you dont need to say sorry now...actually i am hurt right now because of sbs too...thus this hurt me more...and thanks for presenting your pov to me...because i took u wrong...you made me feel better now...sorry if i was much rude towards u...it wasn't intentional

Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
Well Said.. Nice topicπŸ‘.
Yes, Sameer is passionate about Indira.. during the boxing scene he revealed his wish. He want to get Indira by hook or crook.

When Rishi said he loves Indira for a moment he was silent analyzing what Rishi meant and then rubbed the news because he know Rishi very well and his reputation with girls.. A person who dumped his fiance in minutes.. how can he be serious about other girl. And sameer is right at that moment.

Even sameer said in their first meet that Indira is not Rishi's type and he should not fool her around.
My POV, I am not sure if Rishi is seriously in love with Indira or not but sameer is surely passionate about Indira. Still this passion has not converted into love for Sameer.. lets see what will happen next. Edited by preethi_m18 - 12 years ago
Awww Surbhi 😳. You were not rude to me. You just pointed out that what hurt you in my post. No need to say sorry at all. After all we are HDians to enjoy the show πŸ˜ƒ. But i can see you were hurt by SBS and my post. I can't do nothing to make you feel better, but atleast my sorry and a πŸ€—.
Originally posted by preethi_m18

Well Said.. Nice topicπŸ‘.
Yes, Sameer is passionate about Indira.. during the boxing scene he revealed his wish. He want to get Indira by hook or crook.

When Rishi said he loves Indira for a moment he was silent analyzing what Rishi meant and then rubbed the news because he know Rishi very well and his reputation with girls.. A person who dumped his fiance in minutes.. how can he be serious about other girl. And sameer is right at that moment.

Even sameer said in their first meet that Indira is not Rishi's type and he should not fool her around.
My POV, I am not sure if Rishi is seriously in love with Indira or not but sameer is surely passionate about Indira. Still this passion has not converted into love for Sameer.. lets see what will happen next.
awww...thanks...
exactly...the whole scene was awesomely presented by sameer...and they way he said he will get her proved how passionate he is about getting her...if the guy would have never cared...he wouldn't have stopped his bro from fooling her...because according to him rishi can never be serious...he is still unaware that his lil bro is serious this time...he just dont want the girl hurt...he wanted the reality out and out burst the truth...i mean the much he know...
Originally posted by Gunz.

Awww Surbhi 😳. You were not rude to me. You just pointed out that what hurt you in my post. No need to say sorry at all. After all we are HDians to enjoy the show πŸ˜ƒ. But i can see you were hurt by SBS and my post. I can't do nothing to make you feel better, but atleast my sorry and a πŸ€—.
exactly...i want all of us to be a family and enjoy...and support everyone...i am tired of this rishi is best or sameer is best on forum...i like both...have no problems with both...about sbs...i dont what to say...this is not the first time these sick sbs people hurted me...i mean that hot news ...hot news...i hated that...
awww sweetheart hugs back...u seriously did make me feel better with this...i love hugs...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Amazing post SurbhiπŸ‘πŸ‘
i ll comment later...
Originally posted by -soma-

Amazing post SurbhiπŸ‘πŸ‘
i ll comment later...
thanks soma dear...will wait for your comment...πŸ€—β€οΈ
Originally posted by nutshells

sameer passion is sharma niwasπŸ˜† not indira you can say indira is rishi's passion!
sameer said indira ko paana jyaadfa important while boxing...😊
and indira is rishi's life...not passion...he can't live without her...she is the first one he loved truly...❀️
Awesome post Surbhi. U remember chatting with me in mjht forum?? good to see you yaar. N i'll give my reply asap.