Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Exactly P.. i too had the same thing in my mind.. 😈 Sameer's fans wihout the maneka's are incomplete..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I demand a photo shoot with Sammy immediately.. they better get us for the act πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Exactly yeh sila diya humein humari Maneka panti ka πŸ˜†...not fair ...humari maang poori karo we want photoshoot with Sammy now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Sahasra after reading ur last point i got the confirmation that something has happened to his hand...as he is having that crap bandage since last week...yest i was thinking abt it only..otherwise the bandage would have been removed after 2-3 episodes but its has b33n 6-7 episodes he is having bandage...

Hope he gets well soon...
tanyashrivastav thumbnail
 thanx alot sahasra for posting πŸ€— its raining parichay these dayz in sbs...OMG sinal dance 😍...after ishq sufiana , this is the  sinal second dance we are getting ☺️...i am sure its gonna be even more passionate than the last time...i really want the romantc part of the dance ...shudnt be siddhi's dream...plz... wow lucky girls getting to pose wid sammy ...i too stay in mumbai only ..i wish i get to meet him some day too...
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thanku..looking forward for todays episode..😊

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

norzar, i feel he'll think that the card was for anand...πŸ€”πŸ₯± i don't want him to make her cry on VDay too...

i really hope he doesnt assume the card is for anand

and if eh makes her cry, then i want him to tell her also why he made her cry, maybe this way atleast she will know he thinks she is in love with anand still

norzar