Balika Vadhu

Gouri Madam dukhi hain to kyun??(CONCLUSION @P10) (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 14

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3viL

@ mona Mia and ankit ..u both seem to be offended by asking about divorce and all the surrounding issues which I thought would be relevant considering half the arguement is revolving around marriages and in this case child marriages. And naturally will get dragged into a conversation if someone doesn't agree with your opinions about the whole thing to begin with!
Divorce rates around the world is increasing and It doesn't bother me what Indias rate is i couldnt care less .. but I do find it interesting that India is at about 1.1% but states that score higher in female education and inturn women able to support themselves are showing an increase in divorce. Education Which is the crux of this show too.. So as you empower more women and don't improve man as its own self then that's what seems to happen. It was never a MY law is superior to YOUR law or my divorce rate is better than YOUR divorce rate. I personally feel sad someone has to go through a bad enough relationship to consider divorce but At the same time am very thankful that divorce exists!

@mona Mia .. My ID is not to be taken seriously .. And if you chuckled seeing it then thats the purpose of it Confused and if it confused you .. Then I will try not to loose sleep over it !
@ bold, i m absolutely not offended with ur curiosity to know the divorce rate in India, IIt might concerned to the topic or not, but as u both seems to interested to know the divorce rate of both country i just put the fact, which i found from Internet. i hv eeven mentioned tht i m not judging its good or bad, becoz its related to the culture of country, which we sd respect.
my thread was absolutely a fun thread,  its not me drag all this divorce issue here, which as per me, absolutely no reason for Gouri Dukh, as we hv seen tht she is enjoying her KEEP status and divorce dont bother her anymore.LOL
ur example tht in US divorce rate and relate it to the woman education is absolutely ignoring other factors (as per my opinion). divorce rate depends on a lot of factors and not only education of woman. its family values, its social and cultural values, its ability of compromise and so on. in India there r so many highly educated and self depended woman do adjustment and not file divorce for small fights. i also happy tht this divorce system exist, but we cant just relate it with only factors, which u hv mentioned. and i m also not comfortable with law, who support Jagia type cheatersAngry I proud of INDIAN LAW MAKERS tht they made arrangement to safeguard woman by not encouraging such cheatersClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111fast trakcjs369tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gouri Madam dukhi hain to kyun??(CONCLUSION @P10) (Page 12)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

1st of all... dolly i never knew u were so good at running Wink

ankit wow so many reasons for gauris dukh. she cant be happy when anandi is happy.

talking abt divorce and separation laws...the way the promo looks like Anandi falling into J's arms and the eyelock after that doesnt look like J wants any divorce from her. i so wish Gauri madam sees this sceneLOL

oh dhanya welcum!! u came after such a long time !!u don't rem i was an athlete in my school days.i'd told u this in my MOTW in UT forum!!WinkWinkWinkso i m quite gud at running but i don't chase ppl who ask quesns like they r giving sum info & then quesn oders reading & writing lang skills!!!

@bold u r rite!! he seems 2 enjoy like "gharwali & baharwali" but now its a confusion that whos "gharwali" & whos "baharwali" acc. 2 Indian Law!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakankit111

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

but still I cd not get my answer AKHIR GOURI DUKHI KYUN HAI LOL LOL LOL OK she is perfect girl, she hs all rit TO BE CHEATED Wink, she is living with her great loving husband, who hs also all rit to cheat anyone LOL LOL thn wht the problem? why she is dukhi. may be she is dukhi, becoz Anandi is SUKHI LOL LOL. as soon Anandi wd be dukhi, she will become SUKHI. so her DUKH is directly related to Anandi SUKH. LOL LOL I m really confused Confused Confused Confused kaisa kaisa logic dimag me ghum raha hai LOL LOL

Gauri is guitly about having snatched another woman's husband... which makes her paranoid and absolutely insecure about herself and her relation with jagia... she is all the time wondering if anandi might do what she herself did to her...
she is also jealous that anandi is loved and respected by everyone ... which she does not get inspite of being highly educated and in her arrogance cannot accept that Anandi is considered as the daughter and staying with jagia's family...whereas she has never been welcomed in that house... so though she is the cheater she feels cheated...

she wants to prove that anandi is not as good as everyone claims her to be ... everytime she tries to do that she fails miserably... all this makes her absolutely unhappy and miserable in her own life

Edited by cjs369 - 21 February 2012 at 5:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakmonamie111tiny15

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3viL

@mona Mia .. My ID is not to be taken seriously .. And if you chuckled seeing it then thats the purpose of it Confused and if it confused you .. Then I will try not to loose sleep over it !

i didn't know that apart from india's divorce rate my id is also a relevant topic for gauri's dukh!..LOL

ur username didn't confuse me at all..instead ur username and ur posts have given me the right clue about what u r talking and may be what is ur intension..but it doesn't matter bcoz i know apart from this what else u can do..now u pls don get confused!..

just wanted to remind you that this is a show..and neither india's divorce rate nor my idEmbarrassed..nothing can give jaggya a scope to escape from the bond of his previous marriage!

Edited by monamie111 - 21 February 2012 at 9:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fast trakankit111tiny15

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
yeah dolly im enjoying the thread. afterall ankits threads r beautiful and they r so many lovely contributions in it to add to the beauty LOLWink

Gauri's dukh has just one reason. coz she knows her so called husband (illegal LOL) has never stopped loving his legal wife. Also G is all set to win the challenge made to her illegal husbands mother and his legal wife. so Dr Gauri's focus is not on treating sick patients but on defeating ganwaar ladies living in the village LOL

uska dimaag ulti disha mein chal raha hai...bhairon singh has wasted his money spent on her LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111cjs369ankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

yeah dolly im enjoying the thread. afterall ankits threads r beautiful and they r so many lovely contributions in it to add to the beautyLOLWink

Gauri's dukh has just one reason. coz she knows her so called husband (illegal LOL) has never stopped loving his legal wife. Also G is all set to win the challenge made to her illegal husbands mother and his legal wife. so Dr Gauri's focus is not on treating sick patients but on defeating ganwaar ladies living in the villageLOL

uska dimaag ulti disha mein chal raha hai...bhairon singh has wasted his money spent on herLOL
I absolutely agree, poor bhairav Singh wasted so much money on such ungrateful person ( both illegal husband wife). the only achievement they got from hi money tht they bought tongue to shout and blame him. it wd hv better if he invested these money on Makhan kaka , he wd hv better mannered thn these two LOL LOL LOL

Edited by ankit111 - 21 February 2012 at 8:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anshanshILoveDramaAsh_Storytellerfast trakmonamie111tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top