Gouri Madam dukhi hain to kyun??(CONCLUSION @P10)

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Guys, its long time i opened a thread, but seeing the dukh of our Doctorni madam (who is these day mostly busy in planning plotting thn treating patientsπŸ˜†) forced me to open a thread ,deeep dive in the heart of madam jiπŸ˜† and try to understand, after all basically wht is her dukhπŸ˜†πŸ˜† if any injustice was done with her, it was done by DS, by her own parents and by the great Jaggu Dada. but it seems tht she is very much comfortable with all these characters, trying to win DS heart, trying to prove best parents and now going to any extend to secure her GREAT husband and TRUE love 🀣 🀣. its DS, who tried to marry her ladla parpota by cheat, its her parents tht sold her only daughter for money and literally forced to marry in hurry by putting condition, either buy it now or they will sell it to other 🀣🀣. must say they hv great business senseπŸ˜‰. Its Jaggu Dada, who cheated her for 5 long years. but she hs no any grievances against these people, but on the other hand, its bhairaw and family saved her from tht unwanted marriage, Its Anandi, who took care of her tht time, its Bhairaw, who took care of her life, and tried to compansate and did prayashchit of DS and her parents fualt and only due to him whtever she is.πŸ‘ β­οΈ any normal human being wd hv always gratefull atleast to Bhairaw, but our Doctorni madam is a special creation of the god, so she hs greivances against to her saver.
i m seeing first victim, who hate her saver and love cheater 🀣 🀣
If a person cheat for long and cheat hard, to a normal mortal human being like usπŸ˜‰, the reaction wd be harder and it wd be almost impossible to forgive such person, but as special creation ,just one night shower from Jogia, washed all the grievances and made her ready to be his KEEPπŸ˜†πŸ˜† on the otherhand Bhairaw helped her for long time, so she cant forgive him for his help. 

so million Dollar question, after all wht is the dukh of Gouri, feeling of being cheated or feeling of being saved🀣🀣 why people tried to destroyed her life or why people tried to built her lifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜† why the world is so rude or why people r so MAHAN like AnandiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† why she became Doctorni or why she is deprived from being BV of HaweliπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Why Jogia shouted at her parents or why he didnt shout at his parents🀣

I m really confused and my normal human intellect is unable to find the answer and understand reason of her DUKH. if anyone hs answer of these question, pls help me out, becoz i m stuck deeep inside, in trying to dive and unnderstand her heart, almost sinkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† any good diver plsss🀣🀣
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

its too deep to understand..🀣🀣

That ^^ post is too deeep for me understand! Poor gauri n her fans r aready confused but now u spun her and us around and round and around and around and sent her off to find what makes her happy! but it doesn't have to be that way! Just give us our rights damn it! Gauri married Jagat she is the daughter-in-law! That house is her house! what's so hard to understand !! 😑 😑 πŸ˜• . Move over anandi .. Someone needs to sit u done and give u a lecture too! πŸ˜‰
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ankit welcum back!!really any normal human never understands her!! its only sum ppl who can deep dive in her soul & heart!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr3viL

That ^^ post is too deeep for me understand! Poor gauri n her fans r aready confused but now u spun her and us around and round and around and around and sent her off to find what makes her happy! but it doesn't have to be that way! Just give us our rights damn it! Gauri married Jagat she is the daughter-in-law! That house is her house! what's so hard to understand !! 😑 😑 πŸ˜• . Move over anandi .. Someone needs to sit u done and give u a lecture too! πŸ˜‰

U confused me even more. when she became Jaggu wife
πŸ˜• πŸ˜• as far I know she is just a keep, roming with fake marriage certificate and ABS ( Adultery Brand Sindoor) πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@ankit welcum back!!really any normal human never understands her!! its only sum ppl who can deep dive in her soul & heart!!!πŸ˜†

hi Dolly, in process to understand her, I m started being abnormal. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
tiny15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

hi Dolly, in process to understand her, I m started being abnormal. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

ankit u've not bcum abnormal now!! u were,r & will always b abnormal like us ppl who support gudness & don't like normal & natural things like jealousy, hatred, anger, selfishness!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

don't u rem the famous line of "no1 can & wants 2 understand ____ & gauri"???πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰we r abnormal ppl bcoz we don't support selfish & jealous ppl & even we don't go on attempting murder or marry an already married prsn bcoz of our insecurities & selfishness so we were,r & will always b abnormal!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Didn't she have the marriage ceremony? There is no marriage between anandi and Jagat.. Hasn't been for a long while. Either marriage is a piece of paper or a relationship! Both of which gauri has!! I prefer to believe marriage is relationships more so then an inactive piece of paper !
tiny15 thumbnail
if marriage ceremony is impt then also gauri has no marriage bcoz she got married in the temple & didn't even regd her  marriage wid court!!while j& a got married wid full marriage rituals & they'vn't legally separated!!

and even though jagya thinks her as his wife then 2 she can't b DIl of Singh until they want!!bcoz they'd accepted anandi as their daughter & disowned their son so wen theres no son then from where cums DIL & daughter of the haveli!! gauri can claim that shes getting wifely treatment from J but she can't claim singh's daughter or DIL!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

e.g is randhir kapoor & babita. both'd separted from each oder & lived separately for many yrs. but didn't get divorce. so they r still husband -wife in the eyes of the god, law,religion & society.(after so many yrs. they've started living wid each oder widout remarrying each oder)!!
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dr3viL

Didn't she have the marriage ceremony? There is no marriage between anandi and Jagat.. Hasn't been for a long while. Either marriage is a piece of paper or a relationship! Both of which gauri has!! I prefer to believe marriage is relationships more so then an inactive piece of paper !

if she hd any marriage ceremony, it was.secret for special people πŸ˜‰ we know only tht she went on court, bribed peon and received fake certificate for which they can be sued. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† as concern to the relationship, Jaggu Dada hd relationship with Anandi for 16 long yr, which is more thn 5 yrs, with simple math calculation. so on both front jago marriage can't stand. ya as a KEEP she is good candidate. but even Keeps don't cheat people with fake certificate and ABS. so she can't be even good keep. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†