Balika Vadhu

Gouri Madam dukhi hain to kyun??(CONCLUSION @P10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hi Guys, its long time i opened a thread, but seeing the dukh of our Doctorni madam (who is these day mostly busy in planning plotting thn treating patientsLOL) forced me to open a thread ,deeep dive in the heart of madam jiLOL and try to understand, after all basically wht is her dukhLOLLOL if any injustice was done with her, it was done by DS, by her own parents and by the great Jaggu Dada. but it seems tht she is very much comfortable with all these characters, trying to win DS heart, trying to prove best parents and now going to any extend to secure her GREAT husband and TRUE love ROFL ROFL. its DS, who tried to marry her ladla parpota by cheat, its her parents tht sold her only daughter for money and literally forced to marry in hurry by putting condition, either buy it now or they will sell it to other ROFLROFL. must say they hv great business senseWink. Its Jaggu Dada, who cheated her for 5 long years. but she hs no any grievances against these people, but on the other hand, its bhairaw and family saved her from tht unwanted marriage, Its Anandi, who took care of her tht time, its Bhairaw, who took care of her life, and tried to compansate and did prayashchit of DS and her parents fualt and only due to him whtever she is.Clap Star any normal human being wd hv always gratefull atleast to Bhairaw, but our Doctorni madam is a special creation of the god, so she hs greivances against to her saver.
i m seeing first victim, who hate her saver and love cheater ROFL ROFL
If a person cheat for long and cheat hard, to a normal mortal human being like usWink, the reaction wd be harder and it wd be almost impossible to forgive such person, but as special creation ,just one night shower from Jogia, washed all the grievances and made her ready to be his KEEPLOLLOL on the otherhand Bhairaw helped her for long time, so she cant forgive him for his help. 

so million Dollar question, after all wht is the dukh of Gouri, feeling of being cheated or feeling of being savedROFLROFL why people tried to destroyed her life or why people tried to built her lifeLOLLOL why the world is so rude or why people r so MAHAN like AnandiLOLLOL why she became Doctorni or why she is deprived from being BV of HaweliLOLLOL Why Jogia shouted at her parents or why he didnt shout at his parentsROFL

I m really confused and my normal human intellect is unable to find the answer and understand reason of her DUKH. if anyone hs answer of these question, pls help me out, becoz i m stuck deeep inside, in trying to dive and unnderstand her heart, almost sinkingLOLLOL any good diver plsssROFLROFL

Edited by ankit111 - 20 February 2012 at 6:25am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012mybro_2004fervourshabana_79divyababumadhavirajNDDgirltijararoma2011woman11sreevasksonali_dgvamitaangelic8219Dr3viLfast trakpjyomonamie111cs-07hookedIndigoBluescjs369misty_drastifanKyunkiImafanswethasyam08tiny15intruderfastBlukittenkhusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gouri Madam dukhi hain to kyun??(CONCLUSION @P10)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged

its too deep to understand..ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07KyunkiImafanankit111tiny15

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedmonamie111

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged
@ankit welcum back!!really any normal human never understands her!! its only sum ppl who can deep dive in her soul & heart!!!WinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111KyunkiImafanankit111

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr3viL

That ^^ post is too deeep for me understand! Poor gauri n her fans r aready confused but now u spun her and us around and round and around and around and sent her off to find what makes her happy! but it doesn't have to be that way! Just give us our rights damn it! Gauri married Jagat she is the daughter-in-law! That house is her house! what's so hard to understand !! Angry Angry Confused . Move over anandi .. Someone needs to sit u done and give u a lecture too! Wink
U confused me even more. when she became Jaggu wife
Confused Confused as far I know she is just a keep, roming with fake marriage certificate and ABS ( Adultery Brand Sindoor) LOL LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuNDDgirlanshanshcs-07hookedmonamie111Blukittentiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@ankit welcum back!!really any normal human never understands her!! its only sum ppl who can deep dive in her soul & heart!!!LOL
hi Dolly, in process to understand her, I m started being abnormal. Wink Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshanshtiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by tiny15

@ankit welcum back!!really any normal human never understands her!! its only sum ppl who can deep dive in her soul & heart!!!LOL
hi Dolly, in process to understand her, I m started being abnormal. Wink Wink
ankit u've not bcum abnormal now!! u were,r & will always b abnormal like us ppl who support gudness & don't like normal & natural things like jealousy, hatred, anger, selfishness!!!WinkWink

don't u rem the famous line of "no1 can & wants 2 understand ____ & gauri"???WinkWinkWinkwe r abnormal ppl bcoz we don't support selfish & jealous ppl & even we don't go on attempting murder or marry an already married prsn bcoz of our insecurities & selfishness so we were,r & will always b abnormal!!!WinkWink

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top