SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Both SBS and SBB almost showed the same things.

They showed the next shot of dil se where Viraj will force Jhanvi to drink hot milk which will burn her mouth followed by making her drink cold water. His punishment for her for hiding something bout her college days, Viraj was shown with his laptop showing something to Jhanvi, some picture or video I guess with Sanjay being in frame.

And additional part in SBB where Viraj was shown burning all the school & college certificates, degrees of Jhanvi.
I guess they were saying something about Maha episode where they will show this degree shots.

Both KB and SJ were interviewed

KB was wearing two watches in shot as well as offscreen when asked 

SBS :- 

He said that its a secret and he cannot reveal it🀣.
After continuous insistence from reporter 
He replied that Mr. Amitabh Bachan also wears two watches so he is just following his foot steps. SJ pokes in that ever heard about blind faith in guru, he is doing same, following his guru, right or wrong with reason or without any reason.
KB said that heard of Dronacharya and Eklavya relation, whatever Guru said, did, his followers does the sameπŸ˜†.

Later on says that he know the secret behind him wearing which he will not tell but one other reason is that  the watch  has been gifted by SJ to him recently so he is wearing it but he cannot take other watch off as well since he has memories attached with it as its very old gifted him by his sister. So carrying both the gifts on his hands.

SBB :-

He said the same thing there as well about Amitabh Bachan wearing it so he wearsπŸ˜† and Sriti has gifted him the other watch so everyone is seeing two watches in his wrist.

Asked about the shot that why again Viraj is back on his torture
They replied that they cannot reveal much as it will spoil the essence of the shot but can say that Viraj came to know something about Jhanvi's past so is giving her punishment 🀣

Then Sriti made KB eat Dosa as Jhanvi's punishment to Viraj.
She said D se Doodh , D se Dosa
thats Jhanvi's style of punishment and offscreen Jhanvi keeps Viraj under check
KB butts in saying that Viraj is so sweet that he adjusts himself in every situation.

Edit - Another segment

Where they said that Harshad Copda and Iqbal Khan have been approached to do the show but with the current circumstances Harshad seems to be entering very soon

Very cute seggys, KB and SJ were too cute together.
Spare me for mistakes, I wrote what I could gather in mind now

Edited by SunShine_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohooo, look who's updating!? 😎 🀣
Khair thankyou Aashi for the update.. ab tou i cant wait for HC-related segments 😍
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Iqbal Khan nd Harshad? Ufff, i love them both 😍
But Harshad nd Karanvir would make a better team i think 😳

YT link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mC_hbv0b24&feature=g-all-u&context=G2edc97fFAAA
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Iqbal Khan nd Harshad? Ufff, i love them both 😍
But Harshad nd Karanvir would make a better team i think 😳

YT link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mC_hbv0b24&feature=g-all-u&context=G2edc97fFAAA

tell me about it MB and plus I feel Iqbal will look bit aged for such a role and against KB and with SJ
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing Aashi.. πŸ€—