Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

A complex situation

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
The episode was beautifuuly written, directed and enacted.

Children can be difficult but parents need a lot of patience. Mere discipline is not enough. I have seen children running away in a huff and then repenting thinking about the safety, security and love they miss. Children may discard the parents, but parents always keep their doors open to their children. And sometimes children reciprocate.

The lasting relationship remains between the husband and wife. When the birds fly away, the husband and wife relationship becomes stronger.

This is the first rebellion Lucky and Sweety are facing. And definitely not the last one.
I was amused and surpised at Rashi's predictable response.

These children are really lucky in that they get all the facilities to grow up in a privileged atmosphere. They do not realise that there are children who starve and cant go to school. Only when they themselves become parents, they will realise. Too late?

Edited by rightnow - 17 February 2012 at 1:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22frozen.devilriniiiiashajKai.prerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A complex situation" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMTleavesandwavesashaj

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I didnt like Papaji's baseless justifications supporting Rocky's behavior.. Regarding that adult movie, it was height of an insult to a father..

Acc. to me, the whole track was unnecessary.. If they wanna show rebellion mentality ( which is very normal in teenage ), they should start the track separately.. Why to overlap it with parents' fight thing ?

Children take drugs, they get distracted, misleaded and what not, they misbehave with parents.. But that is common for ALL teenagers.. parents fighting or not fighting doesnt matter.. My own cousin brother was like this even though he had no such problem in his house..

Overlapping the two tracks and showing Rocky's rebellion mentality as an effect of Sweety-Lucky fight and Papaji's supporting Rocky in this thing is not acceptible to me :(

I love their acting though ! Clap

Papaji is behaving quite strangely. Rocky's back answers made even his dadi quite uncomfortable. Hope Sweety will bring some sense into him.

Parents quarrel make children insecure. A sort of broken home syndrome for the children. Lucky was to blame for dragging the issue to this level. He should have supported Sweety at the proper time. Now he is facing the music.

ANNMTashajprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yomamma

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Hmmm agreed.. But I feel children should not interfere in their parents' fight.. I remember, once I was in 10th standard and my papa said something offending to my mom.. And I was very angry.. At dinner table I behaved very rudely with him .. That night itself my mom sat with me for 1 hr to explain that it's her and my father's issue.. I dont need to react/feel bad on that as both are adults and mature enough to come up with the best solution for them and ALSO for me.. And under any circumstances, children do not have any right to misbehave with their parents if they are not misbehaving with them directly..

That was the first n last time I interfered.. Got a bulb LOL and never interfered in their personal matter anymore.. Smile.. And I dont regret that even a BIT now! Big smile..

Parents might not be good to each other for 100000 issues.. But they will always love their kids and there we should not doubt that even a bit.. Smile.. So kids also should reciprocate the same towards their parents.. That is why even if couples are divorced, the kid's mind should not be poisoned against the other parent..

A husband might be worst.. But a father is never.. Same for mothers too.. Smile

Beautiful. I think Sweety will also tell the children about not interfering and taking sides.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 17 February 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
but whenever parents fight kid got affected..so how can't they stay without interfering
but i admit that it doesn't give right to the kid to misbehave with parents especially in rocky's situation when he himself was responsible  for this fight

ANNMTleavesandwavesprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.